"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Can someone post links to free pdf downloads that might help in my situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
I am a 32 year old man who has only been on 4 dates in my life, all with different women, and am still a virgin.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sir FB

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
102
Reaction score
131
Age
59
Get an Audible subscription and listen to that No More Mr Nice guy book that was recommended to you. If you're not willing to spend $16 on yourself, you're certainly not going to be willing to do the work necessary to change your current situation.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Did you get the "SoSuave Guide to Women and Dating" 45 page book that's advertised on SoSuave? That's a start. Rollo's "The Rational Male" is another good book you'll want to read.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Looks get you in the door with women. Like will she even talk to you at all, even so much as exchange some meaningful texts. Then your frame and how you behave Determines how far things go, From getting a first date to a second date to sex, etc. Do you think you have an issue getting in the door because of your looks or Do you just scare the women away once you get a chance to talk to them? Please tell us a little more about your situation.
 

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
I look great, my frame is terrible, my behavior is off. I have no game and have asperger's syndrome (mild autism) so my social skills are terrible. I don't know what to say or text women.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top