Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can someone post links to free pdf downloads that might help in my situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a 32 year old man who has only been on 4 dates in my life, all with different women, and am still a virgin.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get an Audible subscription and listen to that No More Mr Nice guy book that was recommended to you. If you're not willing to spend $16 on yourself, you're certainly not going to be willing to do the work necessary to change your current situation.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you get the "SoSuave Guide to Women and Dating" 45 page book that's advertised on SoSuave? That's a start. Rollo's "The Rational Male" is another good book you'll want to read.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Looks get you in the door with women. Like will she even talk to you at all, even so much as exchange some meaningful texts. Then your frame and how you behave Determines how far things go, From getting a first date to a second date to sex, etc. Do you think you have an issue getting in the door because of your looks or Do you just scare the women away once you get a chance to talk to them? Please tell us a little more about your situation.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I look great, my frame is terrible, my behavior is off. I have no game and have asperger's syndrome (mild autism) so my social skills are terrible. I don't know what to say or text women.

Status
Not open for further replies.