Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can someone explain why a chick would randomly laugh when I am around ? (No IOI)

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very sure it's not an IOI because she NEVER initiates contact with me, never really helps me out when I need help, and always talks about how much she loves other guys in front of me.

I lost interest in her because she is annoying, but I have to deal with her frequently as a part of my job. Every time I go in to her office she will just randomly start giggling when I am standing around doing nothing, or just asking someone else a question.

She does get really mad when I ignore her and I choked it down to her being an attention *****, but the random giggling pisses me off. No there's nothing on my face or clothes! I have no idea why she keeps doing it when I am around, do you guys have any idea what is up with this random giggle/laugh from her? Could it be her way of trying to disrespect me? I asked her why she was laughing once and she gave me some bs reason about it being something I had just said (which was not a joke or a funny comment at all), it bugs me cuz it makes me feel like she is trying to mock me indirectly.

Let me hear your opinions guys and if you experienced a similar sort of thing from girls.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she 13 or what? Maybe she has ants in her pants. No reason to get mad about her giggling, maybe she's just a nutbar. Laugh with her and be silly. Even if you had a big snot hanging out of your nose and she's laughing at that, you gotta admit it's funny.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
darkshade - She is 29 and I am 24, but she does behave like a 13 year old. It kind of gets on my nerves because I will come in there trying to speak to my colleagues or her for some things I need to do for my job, and she will just start smirking and giggling, which is annoying because it makes me feel she is trying to disrespect me in front of my co-workers when I am trying to be serious and get work done.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd ignore her when she does it, maybe she'll stop. Remember when you were 13 and your sibling would copy everything you said, or call you a name, but you never responded and he/she pretty quickly got bored of acting retarded because they weren't getting attention? Give that a shot?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried ignoring it but it didn't change a thing, this has been going for more than month!

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she having sex or what?!? :eek:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to stop bothering you or something.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kill her.

Or at the very least stop letting it get to you. More than likely she's talking about you behind your back and having a hearty laugh at your expense. If you can't do anything about it, just leave it alone. Don't let it bother you.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man **** that *****, she is nothing but a secretary and is probably mad i am younger than her and get to tell her what to do because i actually went out and got an education while she was too busy being a dumb ass.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man and confront her about it in front of everyone. Pubicly ask her what's so funny? And then tell her on behalf of everyone that you'd appreciate it if she acted like a mature adult at work and to keep the 13yr old giggling in the confines of her own home which I am sure is filled with rainbows, pink unicorns and her favorite hello kitty merchandise.

Or you could atleast make it known to your boss by reporting this annoying behavor. You asked her to stop and she hasn't, so you have the right to report this treatment.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She laughs to herself, like not loud enough for everyone else to see.

Man **** her, I am not gonna let her get to me anymore, you guys are right.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she might know a secret about you, or have some dirt on you or something.