CrazyGoNuts
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2004
- Messages
- 52
- Reaction score
- 0
This is my first time posting here, but I have checked out the site on numerous occasions and found the info here to be quite helpful. This is probably gonna be a long post, and for that, I apologize.
I guess a little advice from people who have "been there, done that" would be appreciated. I've been single for a year and a half now and once it was over I decided to go anti-relationship for a long time and start treatin girls like crap cuz thats the "cool" thing to do according to most of my friends. Now I feel like I have wasted more then a year of my life by doin things that way and I find myself being depressed and longing for someone to come into my life and show me that there are some really amazing girls out there. And well, whaddya know, a week ago it happened. I decided to go out and hang out with my buddy, his girl, and her friend who lived nearby. I walked into the room and as soon as my eyes caught hers I found myself in awe. She is definately the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life.
We hit it off amazingly, we spent the next hour and a half just talkin about anything and everything. By the end of the night the four of us had already made plans to meet up the next night. Surprisingly as soon as we left I was already being bombared by questions from her friend; "are you single?" "are you lookin for anyone right now?" "do you think shes cute?" Im sure we've all dealt with this kind of thing before. Here we are the next night gettin ready to go out when my friend decides to tell me that his girl was thinkin of hookin her friend up with another friend of ours, one that she didnt even like to begin with.
Something happened when he said that to me, I felt sorta pissed that in the span of 12 hours my chances went from good to nil. I said "screw it, im not even gonna talk to her than. Why go through all of that just to get hurt?" So the five of us go out to a bar and I spend the entire night just sittin there, subconsciously convincing myself that she doesnt want to talk to me, she'd rather have him than me. Needless to say I look like an ass for what I did because it turns out she was at least slightly interested. She spent a long time talkin to my friend, apparently it was all about me. She asked both my boys why i wasnt talkin to her on more than one occasion, she even asked my friends girl the same thing the morning after.
It seems obvious to me now that she wanted to talk to me, but perhaps now things are different. I did ask her friend for her number but she said she wasnt allowed to give it out until she speaks to her. Sounds pretty bad to me. If she knew her friend wanted to talk to me and I wanted the number wouldnt she have just given it to me? I see something in her that I have never seen in any other girl before, I want to get to know her more than anything and I want her to want to get to know me. I just hope its not too late.
I guess a little advice from people who have "been there, done that" would be appreciated. I've been single for a year and a half now and once it was over I decided to go anti-relationship for a long time and start treatin girls like crap cuz thats the "cool" thing to do according to most of my friends. Now I feel like I have wasted more then a year of my life by doin things that way and I find myself being depressed and longing for someone to come into my life and show me that there are some really amazing girls out there. And well, whaddya know, a week ago it happened. I decided to go out and hang out with my buddy, his girl, and her friend who lived nearby. I walked into the room and as soon as my eyes caught hers I found myself in awe. She is definately the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life.
We hit it off amazingly, we spent the next hour and a half just talkin about anything and everything. By the end of the night the four of us had already made plans to meet up the next night. Surprisingly as soon as we left I was already being bombared by questions from her friend; "are you single?" "are you lookin for anyone right now?" "do you think shes cute?" Im sure we've all dealt with this kind of thing before. Here we are the next night gettin ready to go out when my friend decides to tell me that his girl was thinkin of hookin her friend up with another friend of ours, one that she didnt even like to begin with.
Something happened when he said that to me, I felt sorta pissed that in the span of 12 hours my chances went from good to nil. I said "screw it, im not even gonna talk to her than. Why go through all of that just to get hurt?" So the five of us go out to a bar and I spend the entire night just sittin there, subconsciously convincing myself that she doesnt want to talk to me, she'd rather have him than me. Needless to say I look like an ass for what I did because it turns out she was at least slightly interested. She spent a long time talkin to my friend, apparently it was all about me. She asked both my boys why i wasnt talkin to her on more than one occasion, she even asked my friends girl the same thing the morning after.
It seems obvious to me now that she wanted to talk to me, but perhaps now things are different. I did ask her friend for her number but she said she wasnt allowed to give it out until she speaks to her. Sounds pretty bad to me. If she knew her friend wanted to talk to me and I wanted the number wouldnt she have just given it to me? I see something in her that I have never seen in any other girl before, I want to get to know her more than anything and I want her to want to get to know me. I just hope its not too late.