Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can PUA bootcamps really help men that have the terrible trinity of short, ethnic & ugly?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This made me nauseous. It will never start for these poor guys, and they are just wasting their money. Would a chick like this regard a neg-hit from an ogre like this in any way that PUA says she should? Heck, I only have one leg of the trinity, and it wouldn't help me much. :mad:

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10", which is my biggest weakness. 5'10" is average, not tall or short. I have solid facial aesthetics and I'm white. I have to hustle hard to get laid. I can't even imagine what it is like for that guy at the beginning. I would definitely be interested that woman with long blonde hair. I could capture her attention. I might be able to get a date.

I recognize the guy as Tom Torero.

Caelum

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is probably some woman out there who want them. Maybe not that blonde though.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA boot camps are good if you meet a certain baseline and you just need that extra boost of confidence/social skills to seal the deal. Below a certain baseline of looks/height, you really need to lower your expectations unfortunately. You should always be looksmaxing/self improving regardless of the genetic cards you’ve been dealt.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so you have proven out the ethnicel narrative. So why don't you go to your friend chicken restaurant and pick up a Black girl then? Or pick up an Asian? Most of the videos, or I might say all the videos from incel-TV prove that white people are fake incels because white girls might like the chads and chadlites while ethnics will throw themselves on any white guy.

I looked at your incel-TV videos and viewed a large amount of short videos from your incel-Tv channel. Its the same Arabic sounding guy that is crying ethnicel is the only real incels. Here they just added height and face and put a hot blonde girl, however, if you subtract face and height and insert a Black, Asian, or Indian girl then it would work...again race-pill rather than black-pill.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have women on a pedestal. That's your biggest weakness. You have an approval and validation seeking mindset. You get your value from the outside world. You have no internal point of origin. This is essentially a feminine mindset.

The next time you talk to a 21 year old chick who doesn't know anything about life, instead of tapping into your own sovereignty as a man of value, all you will think about is "I'm 5'10. I'm not good enough for this dumb a$$ chick who doesn't know anything about life."

And the chick will just smell your supplicating vibe and reject you.

The proper mindset is "What is she bringing to the table?"

"Is she making any efforts to seduce me? If not, then why the fvck should I care about her?"
Exactly.

For the young guys(and some older), Always ask yourself besides looks and what's in between her legs, what can SHE offer ME? I have to admit I have these convos either directly or indirectly with gals too. Sometimes I ask them directly and sometimes I frame it in the form of a situation. Just having a pvssy and looks does not make them special in any way.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
lol even in high school I thought i was top **** and girls would say you think your the **** don't you out of nowhere when i wasn't even talking to them.

You gotta really think your the **** even if you suck according to other people which other people will get angry if you have all this confidence but are ****ing loser in their eyes.

I didn't even say a word to that girl who said that and kept playing badminton. She would open me all the time come to think of it but I over heard a conversation with a male teacher and the male teacher said I'm not bad after the girl said that I'm yuck.

Pua bootcamp is just getting you out of the house and training you on a few things. Some guys might need it. You really need the attitude though.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10", which is my biggest weakness. 5'10" is average, not tall or short. I have solid facial aesthetics and I'm white. I have to hustle hard to get laid. I can't even imagine what it is like for that guy at the beginning. I would definitely be interested that woman with long blonde hair. I could capture her attention. I might be able to get a date.

being 5' 10" is a "weakness"? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Although Torero is tall, he definitely seems to be a facecel. Of course, sometimes just being tall is enough. :mad::mad::mad:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being 5' 10" is a "weakness"? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
To the current generation of female in her 20s/30s, anything under 6'0" is considered less desirable. The further away from 6'0", the worse.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Just become really, really good with something.

The first thing that comes to mind is something selfdefense or fighting related.
I'm not joking but become talented in nunchuck swinging or knifethrowing. Something you can carry with you that's easy to use to intimidate.
A display in front of females would catch their attention.
Look to nature. Birds display to attract mates.
Copy nature. Never mind the trinity.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing that comes to mind is something selfdefense or fighting related.
Not just for the sake of women but all men should regularly engage in a competitive physical activity. I see a lot of the most successful guys with women are boxers, play football (soccer) etc. It's all about competition and testosterone. I've never taken part in anything like that which probably goes a long way towards explaining my ongoing issues with sparking attraction.

HEMA looks good to me. Swords are badass.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
oh fuok ya!
You would look so dashing.

Why not be that knight in shining armour archetype? Not the red pill white knight but the traditional knight.

Be cool if you could get into something like this. It would be more exercise than one of those sports you mentioned(you ever feel the weight of a sword?) Your arms would be two lead weights for 3 years straight at first, practicing this art, I bet

Not just for the sake of women but all men should regularly engage in a competitive physical activity. I see a lot of the most successful guys with women are boxers, play football (soccer) etc. It's all about competition and testosterone. I've never taken part in anything like that which probably goes a long way towards explaining my ongoing issues with sparking attraction.

HEMA looks good to me. Swords are badass.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not about what you do but what you are and what you are mostly depends on your genetics.

Height, frame, hairline, facial shape all depends on your genetic and its those who matter the most to women.

You see nazis could give some credit to a short weak guy that distinguish himself at war, women do not...they still sleep with the good looking deserter.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being 5' 10" is a "weakness"?
The first thing I thought when I read that is that 5'10" is average, so maybe he meant that it is hard to stand out being average. You kind of blend into the background. But I'm 5'10" also, I don't really see it as a weakness, seems like a poor mindset. Sometimes I feel tall, sometimes I feel short, depending on who I'm standing next to lol.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing I thought when I read that is that 5'10" is average, so maybe he meant that it is hard to stand out being average. You kind of blend into the background. But I'm 5'10" also, I don't really see it as a weakness, seems like a poor mindset. Sometimes I feel tall, sometimes I feel short, depending on who I'm standing next to lol.
Height like 5'10" is only a weakness if you have no other redeeming qualities about you. Be less fixated on height and do not play along with the female narrative or standards. Improve on the things you can improve and don't worry about the ones you can't.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about this guy on Youtube who's been looksmaxxing the past several months?