Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can patterns be used elsewhere

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was just wondering, could SS or NLP type talking be used in situations other than with women?

------------------
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are,"
-Machiavelli

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

------------------
-Roman W
Eveygirl wants to be with him, Every guy wants to be like him.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw something interesting today.

I didn't have any clients scheduled, so I was at home doing laundry, cleaning house, etc. (You know, being the good little b*tch!
)

I happened to catch the "Dr. Phil" show. He was doing a thing on low self esteem. I thought I might pick up some insights in this chick I am currently patterning. Anyway, he STARTS RUNNING PATTERNS on one of the people on the show. Granted, it was for therapy, but they were patterns none-the-less.

irunthegame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes...patterns were actually created by NLP and SS is kind of a pimpish of shoot of alot of NLP stuff...

mickey

Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of NLP in my opinion deals with persuasion. Like take Negation, for example, that could be an effective tool when arguing with others.

------------------
Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good.