Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can it be too late to set boundaries?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women generally lean towards figures of authority and power, like their father.
True, and they quickly lose interest when they learn that a man with authority and power is easily manipulated. Women do not even know why, but it is biological... why would a women push away a man that is willing to give her anything? Simple, women intuitively know their power over you is fleeting, their looks will not last, even if they not consciously aware of this, since they live in the moment. If you would so easily hand over your haerat to her because she is attractive enough to fvck... she knows you will do that again, after her looks fade, so she has to know that she can control you long term.

I'm not saying to sit down and have a discussion on 'why what she did was bad' but a simple 'don't do that again' or 'stop right now' and if she does again, THEN you walk away. Her orbiters and female friends are the ones that will sit down and discuss why she was told not do something.
My point is that she already knows if she is doing something that is upsetting you. Just skip step one because it's a waste of energy.

Orbiters bashing a girlfriends boyfriend is a bad move to make. I used to be that guy and I never got the girl in the end. Now whenever a girl complains about her boyfriend to me, for whatever reason, I either don't take it seriously or say that it isn't as bad as she thinks. This has gotten me far more positive results because women generally say and do what they feel and regret it the next day.
Yep completely agree. True story, 6 months ago a friend of mine and I were having drinks with the women we both met at a technology conference, at the time she was engaged, and was complaining about her fiance. My buddy was all "Oh what a clod... I can't believe he would do that." and "You deserve better!". I OTOH was defending him, calling her a 'spoiled brat', saying "Oh gee, really, you think that's bad you should try dating me." Eventually she dumped the fiance (the dude was toast... too much weak behavior). One guess who's fvcking her now.... and it isn't the guy acting like a gay male girlfriend.

So bashing her boyfriend with her is not a good idea because she will still be with him tomorrow with a completely different view towards him.
Maybe, but the real reason you should never do this is because when you sit around and bash her BF... you are acting like a gay male girlfriend and not like a man.

Women's role are to submit, she says or does something you do not like you shoot it right down. She doesn't like it, then you leave.
Nope... sorry, this doesn't works for me. Action speaks louder than words. Besides if you call her out you are signally that you care enough to call her out... It shows you are upset... angry.... so at some level you 'care'. You either love her... or you do not give a fvck about her.... THAT is the polarity that women understand. If you want more sex and less fighting, then you have to show her that you will walk away and not give a flying fvck about losing her.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, and they quickly lose interest when they learn that a man with authority and power is easily manipulated. Women do not even know why, but it is biological... why would a women push away a man that is willing to give her anything? Simple, women intuitively know their power over you is fleeting, their looks will not last, even if they not consciously aware of this, since they live in the moment. If you would so easily hand over your haerat to her because she is attractive enough to fvck... she knows you will do that again, after her looks fade, so she has to know that she can control you long term.

My point is that she already knows if she is doing something that is upsetting you. Just skip step one because it's a waste of energy.

Yep completely agree. True story, 6 months ago a friend of mine and I were having drinks with the women we both met at a technology conference, at the time she was engaged, and was complaining about her fiance. My buddy was all "Oh what a clod... I can't believe he would do that." and "You deserve better!". I OTOH was defending him, calling her a 'spoiled brat', saying "Oh gee, really, you think that's bad you should try dating me." Eventually she dumped the fiance (the dude was toast... too much weak behavior). One guess who's fvcking her now.... and it isn't the guy acting like a gay male girlfriend.

Maybe, but the real reason you should never do this is because when you sit around and bash her BF... you are acting like a gay male girlfriend and not like a man.

Nope... sorry, this doesn't works for me. Action speaks louder than words. Besides if you call her out you are signally that you care enough to call her out... It shows you are upset... angry.... so at some level you 'care'. You either love her... or you do not give a fvck about her.... THAT is the polarity that women understand. If you want more sex and less fighting, then you have to show her that you will walk away and not give a flying fvck about losing her.
I actually have a situation from which I walked away without question a long time ago in my weaker days. The girl I was with was laying down with another dude so I just got up and left. She messaged me a few hours later but I can't remember if I responded or not.

Her interest definitely did spike when I just got up and left and kind of ignored her without saying a word. But what she was doing was just disrespectful so at the time, and even now, I felt I was in the right to just leave. I ended up staying with her after that but never really brought up why I left. Was that a good choice to never bring up why I left?

I said earlier that I don't like it when a girl gets a nasty tone at me, would it be better to tell her to knock it off, walk away all together, or a combination of both?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest definitely did spike when I just got up and left and kind of ignored her without saying a word. But what she was doing was just disrespectful so at the time, and even now, I felt I was in the right to just leave. I ended up staying with her after that but never really brought up why I left. Was that a good choice to never bring up why I left?
Walking away is not a trick or technique. It is what you do because it's the best course of action for your sanity. If she comes back fine... if she doesn't so what there are other women.