Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can in still salvage this? dtf milf gone cold

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this m1lf this week from a dating app who was dtf, we were making out in the bar and she made it clear she was looking to have fun regularly..not a ONS. The thing is I don't have my own place as I live with a relative so that wasn't an option, i said hers but she has 2 grown up kids who have just moved back from college (she has a free mansion for 2 years until recently - damn my luck )

She said let's go somewhere private to leave the bar as she didnt want to be seen making out with a toyboy. We start walking then i said let's go down this way..turning right, i think she got freaked out cos it was dark and half way down the road she stopped and said my car is here and we left it saying we can play sometime this week.

No message from her thanking me for a good time. I waited 2 days and sent some sexual message and asking her if she was excited for the weekend as she was going away.. only got read on whatsapp at 11.30pm weds night, no reply. The next morning I sent her msg to come over to mine either friday or next week as i have the house to myself during the day as I work from home. She sends me some weird message saying she is very tempted and also nervous and she will think about it and have a good day. I diddnt understand and instead of just not replyimg i asked her what is she nervous about and that i want her to feel comfortable with me and that she said we need to be discreet and follow her protocol.

No reply.

I was livid. So i just unmatched her on the dating app yesterday. Fast forward to today i get a message from her blowing me off completely:

Hey, Thank u for your msgs which conjured up a lovely thought. I really had fun when we met this week. I am off away this morning. I didnt feel able to follow through on our exciting plan. Sorry if i led you on. Have a lovely week. X

I am absolutely livid but i haven't replied back to her nor will i as i feel it'll just make things worse. I dont understand what her issue is, she wanted to f*ck regularly but doesnt want her kids to find out so her place isnt an option. I dont have one at night so that isnt either then i offer during the day and she still isnt on it. Wtf is wrong with these women.

I had the same thing happen to me earlier in the year where dtf divorced woman couldnt go bsck to mine and wouldnt go bsck to hers cos 'friend' was stsying over so we almost had sex in the car but didnt cos someonr walked by which freaked her out. She just went silent on me and i lost it with her over whatsapp cos she kept ignoring me so i knew this time not to respond as it serves me no well.

I cant understand why she isnt on f*cking regularly. I get it she has so many options on these dating apps with guys who do have their own place but she doesnt want to be with a guy who only ONS her as she feels used and bad. I duno what the f her problem is or why she doesn't even want to f a few times.

I read something about auto rejection that if a woman doesnt get what she wants ie sex she goes into auto reject mode and rejects you completely.

Can i salvage this? The only thing i know which bothers her is rejection i.e. some guy she went on date with cancelled dinner with her 24 hours before and left it. It hurt her ego but me going no contact on her isnt gona make much difference it seems cos she has already decided to reject me.

No amount of no contact is going to suddenly turn her back to dtf mode. What a c*cktease.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Livid? You come across as slightly unhinged and sex-starved, women sense that sh!t.

She's a grown woman with children and responsibilities. Your problem is options, you found a chance to get regular sex and jumped all over it like an excited puppy. You should have played it cool and followed "her protocol". Carry on with other girls until this one finally gets the time/confidence/opportunity to meet you for a fvck.

I have banged many women in the situation above, but I didn't pressure or beg them, I laid out some options and carried on with my life. Many of the women posted about on this site have had lucky breaks from absolute weirdos, like you. See the situation for what it is, she doesn't owe you sex, she owes you fvck all bro.

To answer your question I don't think you can salvage this, she seems pretty switched on and while you should have struck when the iron was hot and banged her that night she was drunk and vibing well with you, I think reality has kicked in and she's prob already lining up a more suitable man.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Livid? You come across as slightly unhinged and sex-starved, women sense that sh!t.

She's a grown woman with children and responsibilities. Your problem is options, you found a chance to get regular sex and jumped all over it like an excited puppy. You should have played it cool and followed "her protocol". Carry on with other girls until this one finally gets the time/confidence/opportunity to meet you for a fvck.

I have banged many women in the situation above, but I didn't pressure or beg them, I laid out some options and carried on with my life. Many of the women posted about on this site have had lucky breaks from absolute weirdos, like you. See the situation for what it is, she doesn't owe you sex, she owes you fvck all bro.

To answer your question I don't think you can salvage this, she seems pretty switched on and while you should have struck when the iron was hot and banged her that night she was drunk and vibing well with you, I think reality has kicked in and she's prob already lining up a more suitable man.
But she didnt have any protocol. All she said was she had to be discreet.

Are you saying just ignore her until she steps up and offers it properly?

I dont like being led on with a c*cktease and don't get why she is writing it off completely just cos i dont have a place.

When you said lay out options what did you say? Would you even bother replying to her message?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But she didnt have any protocol. All she said was she had to be discreet.

Are you saying just ignore her until she steps up and offers it properly?

I dont like being led on with a c*cktease and don't get why she is writing it off completely just cos i dont have a place.

When you said lay out options what did you say? Would you even bother replying to her message?
I would tell them the hours I work, when I'm usually free, that I live (lived) alone and that they can come over for a drink or there's a pub across the road from me that has a good vibe. These women want to bang not get into relationships, you need to make that choice to bang seem fun, light and easy in a no pressure environment.

Look you can shoot her a text but seems you already got her wary at some stage so what's the use when there are plenty others out there? If you have no options you can test out some things on her to win her back. I would have picked up the phone and called her though, that's how you draw someone in with charm and positive energy, can't do that through suggestive sexual texts, unless they have already bought into you and the idea of banging you.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tell them the hours I work, when I'm usually free, that I live (lived) alone and that they can come over for a drink or there's a pub across the road from me that has a good vibe. These women want to bang not get into relationships, you need to make that choice to bang seem fun, light and easy in a no pressure environment.

Look you can shoot her a text but seems you already got her wary at some stage so what's the use when there are plenty others out there? If you have no options you can test out some things on her to win her back. I would have picked up the phone and called her though, that's how you draw someone in with charm and positive energy, can't do that through suggestive sexual texts, unless they have already bought into you and the idea of banging you.
I see so if she is wary it's going to be impossible to dispell that now?

What things can i test out on her to try to win her back? Ask to meet for another drink and chat or chill at a spa we both are members of?

Thanks for the advice.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I said for us to put it on hold for now. Suggested we go for another drink or to the spa. Regardless when she is with me she will wanna make out or i can finger her in the jacuzzi she seems open to do any/everything when she is with me. Assuming she doesn't flake next week i should get a blowie in the car at least which is a good result at this point.

I think i was tryna be too pushy tryna rush it but taking a step back might help me take it 2 steps forward if I'm patient (provided she doesn't flake of course which I suspect what might happen)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't handle business when she made it clear she was DTF. Take her to a motel. Ive done it a bunch of times. If they want to fvck they wont care.

If you dont have the wallet to pay for a motel when these situations arise you clearly don't need to be dating given your current situation.