Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can ignoring her enough get her to invite you round?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick I took out twice a few weeks ago the one who wouldn't even let me hold her hand or kiss her after second date so I haven't contacted her since. I sensed she was just a rinser using guys to take her out for free and not pay for anything or offering too especially when she is a successful woman herself so really that is unacceptable.

It's been 3 weeks since I saw her and she messages me on Facebook just 'hi! How are you?' I haven't replied I feel like we left it where she wouldn't let me kiss her in the car nor drop her outside her place (she made me drop her near her place to walk the rest of way herself)

I assume she's just using me for attention to take her out so there's no point meeting her again as she'll just continue what she's doing before. Is there literally no point talking to her unless she is going to invite me round which doesn't look like it'll happen either so not giving her the satisfaction of giving her my attention is the only option. How many of you guys continue the conversation generally with low IL HBs or just ignore and move on?

Reaction score
pete101 said:
The chick I took out twice a few weeks ago the one who wouldn't even let me hold her hand or kiss her after second date so I haven't contacted her since. I sensed she was just a rinser using guys to take her out for free and not pay for anything or offering too especially when she is a successful woman herself so really that is unacceptable.

It's been 3 weeks since I saw her and she messages me on Facebook just 'hi! How are you?' I haven't replied I feel like we left it where she wouldn't let me kiss her in the car nor drop her outside her place (she made me drop her near her place to walk the rest of way herself)

I assume she's just using me for attention to take her out so there's no point meeting her again as she'll just continue what she's doing before. Is there literally no point talking to her unless she is going to invite me round which doesn't look like it'll happen either so not giving her the satisfaction of giving her my attention is the only option. How many of you guys continue the conversation generally with low IL HBs or just ignore and move on?
Ignore her.

Leave the only option for her to invite you to her place, for her to come to yours.

Another option is for her to invite you to a date and SHE PAYS, because you've already paid.

Anything outside of this ignore.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you respond keep it indifferent. Just reply "doing great, thanks". Don't ask how she is and don't ask her out again.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
pete101 said:
Really this is all you need to know not having nothing more to do with her. Her behavior checks out with your gut instinct. Move on and do not waste your time with a crappy woman no more.

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out again, but make it to a place where you dont have to pay for anything, like chilling in a park or playing cards at your house. See how she responds to that. If she is shaky on that , then you know she just wants your money, if she is cool then just meet up. Basically, keep your dates 'free' until you get sexual escalation.

I think she either wants to get to know you better or is just ****ing around. Either way, don't go on 'payed' dates.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
If you respond keep it indifferent. Just reply "doing great, thanks". Don't ask how she is and don't ask her out again.
If I send what you suggested and she follows up asking questions what I been up to etc should I then just ignore?

I suspect she just wanted to be taken out friday night that's why she sent me the message to see if she had my attention and would fall for the bait

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
two dates and three weeks later she contacts you? i'd ignore and move on.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete and ignore. She's trying to get closure. Don't give her the satisfaction. :nono:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Ignore that poisonous woman. She wants your attention and your time, not your sexuality. She's likely in another castle anyway.

Case closed. Move on.