Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can I trust a single mom with kid?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup boys

I was spinning plates till about a few months ago. One of my plates, a single 25 yo bartender with a child developed into my favorite. Hottest, nice ass, and fun to hang out with. I'm pretty busy and spinning several just became too difficult, so gradually I let most of them go.

This girl so far shows all characteristics that I value: Respectful of my time, respectful of my needs (physical), and always offers to pay when we go out (an important personality trait for me), never wants to assume that I will take care of her.

Question is for those of you who have been in similar situations, is this a woman I can trust even though she shows those traits? Or could this always be a facade?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup boys

I was spinning plates till about a few months ago. One of my plates, a single 25 yo bartender with a child developed into my favorite. Hottest, nice ass, and fun to hang out with. I'm pretty busy and spinning several just became too difficult, so gradually I let most of them go.

This girl so far shows all characteristics that I value: Respectful of my time, respectful of my needs (physical), and always offers to pay when we go out (an important personality trait for me), never wants to assume that I will take care of her.

Question is for those of you who have been in similar situations, is this a woman I can trust even though she shows those traits? Or could this always be a facade?
Where is the baby's dad? 25. Single mom?
You could be stepping in a bear trap.

Ask her what role she played in the failure of her relationship with the baby's daddy. If all she has to say is how awful he was and he's no good etc etc, then you can bet that will be your future.

Do not let her physical attractiveness blind you. Remember they are all respectful of your time and needs when they are love bombing you.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember they are all respectful of your time and needs when they are love bombing you.
When these kinds of threads come up and guys say that a big plus is that she is acting with basic decency, I wonder - what is the normal behavior they are willing to put up with for a chance at pvssy? When did basic respect in the honeymoon stage become some kind of "favor" and exceptional quality rather an expectation?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Sup boys

Do you enjoy playing Russian Roulette?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
One of my plates, a single 25 yo bartender with a child developed into my favorite. Hottest, nice ass, and fun to hang out with. I'm pretty busy and spinning several just became too difficult, so gradually I let most of them go.
Spinning plates is too difficult? You are too busy to go out with good looking girls, but a 25 bartender with child has enough time to go out with you?

This story sounds strange.

A bartender who: has a child, works late, pays her rent, pays her food, pays her clothing, pays her transportation, pays her babysitter, has time to :

(1) give you amazing sex anytime you want (2) also offers to pay for you each and every time you go together?

This story is sounding stranger.

Question is for those of you who have been in similar situations, is this a woman I can trust even though she shows those traits?
I don’t believe this hot 25 year bartender with child is real.

But that’s me.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title needs to be rephrased. Can you trust a woman? Kid or not. The answer is no. You can only "trust" her to be by your side as long as she perceivs value in you in form of resources of some kind. Regarding a single mom, she will most probably want to land a provider and/or father figure for her kid depending of the situation with the father. I'll second @Kotaix.

When the demands are beginning to come in, start telling her the word NO and see how she reacts. Then you know if she has an agenda or not. When you refuse to give a person something they want.. you learn a lot about who they are and what their motives are.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your ****ingg mad brother if you get with a single mom, their most likely involved with the state in some way or other so she gets the equivalent of about 35k a year , for a poor life choice, plus shes showered with attention from whiteknights....plus shes a barmaid....

this chic will have an abundance alpha male mindset like no other, and she will play you up no end in 3 months time.....good luck

the irony is she has no SMV to pull the stunts that are on the way

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup boys

Trust her with what?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Sup boys

She may be honest or Not, but It’s not a matter of trust. It IS a matter of the attention level you will get as mom’s usually emotionally put their kids first once they think you’re locked down, and you will then come in second .…

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a single dad and don’t need anyone to play mom. But women Complain they’ll always come second to my kids, which is true. It’s another level all all together though.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is the baby's dad? 25. Single mom?
You could be stepping in a bear trap.

Ask her what role she played in the failure of her relationship with the baby's daddy. If all she has to say is how awful he was and he's no good etc etc, then you can bet that will be your future.

Do not let her physical attractiveness blind you. Remember they are all respectful of your time and needs when they are love bombing you.
Could you explain what you mean by Love Bombing?

When these kinds of threads come up and guys say that a big plus is that she is acting with basic decency, I wonder - what is the normal behavior they are willing to put up with for a chance at pvssy? When did basic respect in the honeymoon stage become some kind of "favor" and exceptional quality rather an expectation?
I suppose this may go into the medium interest statement made a few threads later. I have certain pet peeves, first and foremost is women who never offer to pay. Some guys on here don't care but for me, I don't care how much money I make, if she ain't offering to split anything, then there's a personality flaw there. There are obviously few others, some of which I'll put up with, some of which I don't. Sadly, I dont know what your experience is, lots of girls out there dont respect our time, too much attitude, too many demands. Many of those I simply move past. This one seems to be pretty decent in that range, hence why I made the comment.

Hope that explains it better.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl so far shows all characteristics that I value
You mean having a child with a man and not staying with him? That's not a very good characteristic.

So let's see....
- Bartender
- Single Mom
- Age 25

Sounds like a typical piece of trash to me. You can't turn a wh0re into a housewife, so I wouldn't go further than casual sex with her.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You mean having a child with a man and not staying with him? That's not a very good characteristic.

So let's see....
- Bartender
- Single Mom
- Age 25

Sounds like a typical piece of trash to me. You can't turn a wh0re into a housewife, so I wouldn't go further than casual sex with her.
You have a ton of those types down here in SWFL.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't judge being with a single mom since i've done it myself and i tend to love their level of maturity. She can be as good as being with any other single woman without children. The thing is though, you have to know what you get yourself into. Once a woman becomes a mom, she will be from then on be a mom and this is how she defines her reality. Which naturally means the child comes first, always. This is never a good thing for the relationship between you two, even having your own kids together becomes a challenge for any relationship.
It also means she's easily open for more kids, especially if she wants to secure you into providing for the family. So protect yourself and don't leave it to her.

If this is okay for you - go for it. Just know what you get yourself into.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't judge being with a single mom since i've done it myself and i tend to love their level of maturity. She can be as good as being with any other single woman without children.
I've found single moms to usually be worse than childless women as they tend to go out and party like animals on the days they're child-free. If you line a whole bunch of them up and fvck them when their kid is visiting their dad/grandparents, you might be able to have a nice rotation of varied pvssy.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo. I knew a colleague from work who was single. He inherited his parents house
Could you explain what you mean by Love Bombing?
Love bombing is the term used for the beginning of a relationship when a woman pretends to be everything a man wants. She is attentive she is loving she is affectionate and blinds the guy of her true intentions by behaving like the perfect girlfriend. This is a tactic commonly used by cluster b's. What it does is make a guy (beta provider types) fall in love with them faster and let their guard down.

After the guard is down then the girl lets her true colours out and usually the relationship is q disaster full of drama and mental abuse.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup boys

I think you like being cucked

You get some pvssy for growing the child of another male, that's a hell of deal

Get back at spinning plates