“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Can I remove my sex drive?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Alpine
Have you ever felt like this before, then the next day there was something that made everything alot better?

What was it and why?
Sometimes it was my favorite TV show. It made feel better because it was funny.
 

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can I remove my sex drive?

Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
I really don't wanna spend another day on this stupid a$$ earth anyway. I curse the day I was born. My existence is pointless. God made a mistake in creating me. I have nothing to offer anyone, anything, not even myself.

That is all.
Uh-oh... I hope I don't hear a gunshot.

BGMan :eek:
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Brain biochemistry

Often people have brain biochemistry imbalances that cause depression that can't be overcome by therapy. In my case, I was getting suicidally depressed on account of eating allergic foods. I removed those foods from my diet and my moods improved immeasurably, my thoughts became clearer and more reasonable, and I became a much more effective, self-confident man overall.

There are lots of possible sources for your problem. I suggest seeking out a doctor who's up on "complementary" medicine, so you can find out if there's a natural way to straighten things out. It could be something very simple (though not necessarily easy).

In any case, look to biochemistry first.

And weight training does generally help ones biochemistry, but probably not enough to cure serious depression.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Eighth,

Now as you think about that funny TV programme, you may realise that you can infact influence your mood somewhat for the better.

I'd suggest getting a few vids of programmes like that and watch them again. Belly laughs release chemicals in the brain that give you a sense of well being.

The suggestions for exercise are great, but perhaps at the moment, if you have those heavy, sinking lethargic feelings, it's very difficult to get off your ass. Walking in a peaceful park would be an excellent start until you gain more energy.

By this time you should feel a bit better and feel up to taking some action.

This will make you feel 10 times better. Look at ways you can improve your lot, write down a plan, then just take the first step. It doesn't have to be massive, just start the ball rolling.

When you realise that HOPE is what you have lost and you have created new HOPE, then you will be feeling a lot better.

Don't jump to conclusions or label yourself a depressive. Pretty much everybody at some time in their life feels the way you do and even says some of the things you've been saying.

If it carries on for more than a week or two, then see a doc. Even then you don't necesarily want to be labelling yourself.
 
Top