Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can i get a female opinion on something?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"When you (girl) go down on a man and his balls are really hairy, and you are sucking and kissing his balls, does the ballhair tickle your lips?"

:cheer:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
"When you (girl) go down on a man and his balls are really hairy, and you are sucking and kissing his balls, does the ballhair tickle your lips?"

:cheer:
who is hanging on to ball hair and why?
what i am getting at is...
it would be terribly unsexy if i did not mow and trim before i brought my boy to my yard, so i think he should too.

but to answer your question, somehow it comes off and gets in the back of my throat and gags me a little but i don't say nothing, i just swallow over and over real hard until all my saliva from the bj that is still going on , flushes it down my throat and eventually there is a finale that is always sure to get rid of it.
one time a hair got stuck in my tooth and the only way to get it out was to go brush and floss..eww

even though my user name is penkitten, i am not a cat. i do not like to lick hair. i think it is gross. so i came up with a theory about it.. if a guy wants a gal to focus attention on his sack, he will make sure that it is clean, smells good and is not too hairy. same things you would think about a gal wanting attention down there too

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go laser your balls, that way when you tell a chick to suck em and she denies you just show her your baby ass smooth balls and say "well....do you suck these balls?? ;)"

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
go laser your balls, that way when you tell a chick to suck em and she denies you just show her your baby ass smooth balls and say "well....do you suck these balls?? ;)"
HAHAHAHA! Dave Chapelle is hillarious!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol shaving your balls is easy. pull the skin off to one side, causing it to be taught. Shave. make sure you get the whole deal. nothing funnier than a random patch of nut hair.