"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Can I escape the "Friend Zone"?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
A number of women I had flings with at one time ended up pushing me into the nefarious "friend zone". I still see some of them now and again and would like to try again, now that I'm wiser.

Is it possible to change their first impressions of me as a "nice guy" and can I ever escape the "friend zone" once I'm there?

Do you think it's possible just to turn on my newfound charm and confidence and change their perception of me?

(I have managed to win back one of my ex's interest, but it took a whole year without seeing her, and now I'm not interested in her. So I know it is possible, but I don't want to have to lie low for a year before making a move).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
If you already had sex with them, then it should be alot easier to get back into the sex zone with them vs being in the friend zone and never having had sex and wanting to change that.

Its possible but I can't help you on how to do it.
 

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
It's not possible. Chances are that your ex's interest in you was temporary and probably around 60%.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Thanks. But now I see it as a challenge and I'm determined to prove it's possible somehow. :)

If I find a way, I'll let you all know.
 
Top