Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can externallstress become internal stress therefore make you start balding early?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I did read some theory that stressful life (its external stress) causes mechanic stress (which is internal stress) that leads to balding.

Is it true?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say, people say that its genetics to be responsible of hair loss and that there are no evidences about stress being a factor however we know for sure that stress is often responsible for skin problems.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I know nothing about this subject but I can speak on personal experience. I still have a pretty nice thick head of hair for a 44 almost 45 year old man, but there is a bald spot on the back of my head. Once time after I dumped an ex who was stressing me, about a month later my mom said "Lefty you sure look a lot less stressed, and your bald spot is starting to fill back in". A few more weeks later she said it was filling in even more. I starting watching it in the mirror and she was right. It has filled in a lot from a few years ago when I was under more stress than I am today.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe stress can cause balding, but not greying.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting blood on your scalp is one of the hardest places for your circulation. When the blood get cut off you slowly develop fibrosis a type of scarring on the scalp cause of lack of blood flow and nutrients. There was recently a study done on it last year, I posted it on here. I think if you catch it early you can reverse it with out drugs or surgery. Brushing your hair, nutrition and scalp massages should help. If not there is always Rogaine, watch your libido with that stuff though

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stress in heavy combat leads to gray hear, literally. Ask any war zone vet who was in a hot situation and managed to survive.
Truth. It's happened to me. Last year I was losing hair because of a combination of work and personal related stress .related stress. But you lose hair all over your head, there isn't pattern baldness at all... everything just thins out. At least this is what happens with me.... the good news is when the stress goes away, the hair comes back.