"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Can externallstress become internal stress therefore make you start balding early?

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I did read some theory that stressful life (its external stress) causes mechanic stress (which is internal stress) that leads to balding.

Is it true?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Hard to say, people say that its genetics to be responsible of hair loss and that there are no evidences about stress being a factor however we know for sure that stress is often responsible for skin problems.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I know nothing about this subject but I can speak on personal experience. I still have a pretty nice thick head of hair for a 44 almost 45 year old man, but there is a bald spot on the back of my head. Once time after I dumped an ex who was stressing me, about a month later my mom said "Lefty you sure look a lot less stressed, and your bald spot is starting to fill back in". A few more weeks later she said it was filling in even more. I starting watching it in the mirror and she was right. It has filled in a lot from a few years ago when I was under more stress than I am today.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I believe stress can cause balding, but not greying.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Getting blood on your scalp is one of the hardest places for your circulation. When the blood get cut off you slowly develop fibrosis a type of scarring on the scalp cause of lack of blood flow and nutrients. There was recently a study done on it last year, I posted it on here. I think if you catch it early you can reverse it with out drugs or surgery. Brushing your hair, nutrition and scalp massages should help. If not there is always Rogaine, watch your libido with that stuff though
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
Stress in heavy combat leads to gray hear, literally. Ask any war zone vet who was in a hot situation and managed to survive.
Truth. It's happened to me. Last year I was losing hair because of a combination of work and personal related stress .related stress. But you lose hair all over your head, there isn't pattern baldness at all... everything just thins out. At least this is what happens with me.... the good news is when the stress goes away, the hair comes back.
 
Top