Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can being to attractive ruin your chance with girls.

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fuglydude, im not gay and even i wanna do you jeezzz!!!!

l i get told alot that im pretty attractive and i noticed once i became more self confident is chicks weren't ignoring like i used to think, they were just shy, i wouldn't say im swimming in pus*y, but i have my share of 6-8's that i consistanly get with, maybe 1 new girl a month and have a few plates.

Damn now i just gotta get ripped! this just proves it!! time to hit the gym hard!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
SamTheHobit said:
So your saying if a guy is extremely atractive he is f#@ked in the dating world?
WTF is this sh*t? If I was extremely attractive, I'd be in pu$$y heaven! Anyone who is extremely attractive would be in pu$$y heaven! A man who isn't is totally retarded! You'll have a much better edge in the dating game being extremely attractive.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You also need game!

I never considered myself very attractive, but, even though I'm skinny, I seem to get girls' attention and many shy around me (my guess is that a pretty face and good posture go a long way).

However, being totally retarded when it comes to girls, I can't profit from these opportunities. (and whenever I make progress, one way or another I'll get back to square one)

To conclude, YOU ALSO NEED GAME!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Im not saying that im extremly attractive or whatever, but is it possible being to attractive and handsome work against you in the dating world?
Absolutely. A lot of prejudgments come along with having a high degree of facial symmetry, many of them negative. Regardless of the smartass responses the uninformed people are trying to give you, having very good looks can be of great detriment to one's success rate.

The knee-jerk response of those who are unable to have a formulated, thoughtful opinion is of course to say that good looks can only help you, but those who are in the know understand that this is nowhere near reality.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Absolutely. A lot of prejudgments come along with having a high degree of facial symmetry, many of them negative. Regardless of the smartass responses the uninformed people are trying to give you, having very good looks can be of great detriment to one's success rate.

The knee-jerk response of those who are unable to have a formulated, thoughtful opinion is of course to say that good looks can only help you, but those who are in the know understand that this is nowhere near reality.
Of course good looks can cause women to be intimidated and think you're a player or some bulls*hit.

But that's such a small tradeoff for the loads of women your good looks are bringing in. Sure, maybe 1 date-worthy woman out of 20 might say, "I don't want to date him. He probably gets girls everywhere he goes."

The detriment of being extremely good looking is not nearly the same as the detriment of being bad-looking.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing that i find that is a disadvantage about it is that being ****y doesnt work as well for my cause as it does for my less attractive friends.. it just makes me look like an *******. reasoning for that? probably because i legitimately do back up any ****y claims i make (im so smart, im so sexy, im so good at xyz) it just comes across as insecure for me to bring em up.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Im not saying that im extremly attractive or whatever, but is it possible being to attractive and handsome work against you in the dating world?
no.
although, english mistakes are a huge turn off.
especially when it's not a typo but a recurrence ( it's also in the thread title)
i'm french and i can pick this one up so... I think that This qualifies for a legit wake up call

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(JJ) said:
the thing that i find that is a disadvantage about it is that being ****y doesnt work as well for my cause as it does for my less attractive friends.. it just makes me look like an *******. reasoning for that? probably because i legitimately do back up any ****y claims i make (im so smart, im so sexy, im so good at xyz) it just comes across as insecure for me to bring em up.
yeah when you're attractive ****yness does not always work but when you're NOT attractive it's just not possible, just seem more obviously pathetic. You have to find another way to seem interesting...I suggest inteligence and charism, cuteness, being heartwarming funny and sexual
= fun

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(JJ) said:
Ya man, if you're ****y and attractive then you just come off as a conceited douche! I've always been confident, but never directly ****y. I've always been super chill, fun and goofy when I've done stagettes and girls love it as they laugh, have fun and experience positive emotions.

I definitely think that ****iness for less attractive dudes has the potential to be a powerful tool to build attraction. Say if you had a fat guy tell a girl that he was an underwear model during a date or something and followed it up with something funny on top... girls love a sense of humor. I love the scene in Anchorman where Will Farrel has his shirt off and doing arm curls in his office working on the "gun show"!!! I think if a fat dude did that to make a girl laugh it would go far in her books... not sure if it would build attraction, but it would definitely make her associate him with positive emotions.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
yeah when you're attractive ****yness does not always work but when you're NOT attractive it's just not possible, just seem more obviously pathetic. You have to find another way to seem interesting...I suggest inteligence and charism, cuteness, being heartwarming funny and sexual
= fun
Definitely disagree... If you're a jacked up hypermasculine dude and you're ****y, then the majority of people will think you're a conceited prick. I guess it depends on whether you care what people think, but I'd much rather keep a low profile, and be a relaxed confident guy than the aforementioned prick. Maybe I'd be different if I was single I dunno...

Less attractive people can be much more ****y and get away with it especially if they use the ****y and Funny approach. One of my buddies, decent looking guy, but crap body (by my standards anyways... he was probably average by normal standards), routinely scored women with his ****y/funny routine, personality, and wit. These girls were nothing special, but this guy still did decent all things considered.

If you wanna date HB8s and above, I'm talking models, bartenders, etc, it really helps to be hypermasculine, attractive and jacked.... Just speaking from personal experience. I have a lot respect for you guys who can pull girls like that and still look like shiit because I know I couldn't pull it off.

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl compliments your looks with: "your hott", or "your gorgeous", is that obvious interest? I know I shouldn't over analyze, but what do you guys think? I thought women rarely give out compliments lol...

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason when I get to know somebody really well, the only thing that comes out of my mouth is ****y and funny, but damn do i get alot of laughs

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
SoSuaveDude said:
When a girl compliments your looks with: "your hott", or "your gorgeous", is that obvious interest? I know I shouldn't over analyze, but what do you guys think? I thought women rarely give out compliments lol...

That isn't just a SIGN of interest - it is flat out interest period.....at that point, you should only be a few minutes away from kissing her, and a few hours away from fvcking her.....but you need actual social skills and smoothness to get there.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuaveDude said:
I dont want to sugar coat it, but shes probably a slut if your not dating and she compliments your looks... Im not saying this goes for every girl, but from personal experience the chick turned out a slut.. F#@k seems like im a slut magnet. Maybe its why I hate them=/

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
I dont want to sugar coat it, but shes probably a slut if your not dating and she compliments your looks... Im not saying this goes for every girl, but from personal experience the chick turned out a slut.. F#@k seems like im a slut magnet. Maybe its why I hate them=/
what "personal experience" can you POSSIBLY have as a 17 year old virgin? Your opinion of “a girl is usually a slut if she compliments your looks” is SO toxic, you have no idea! You don’t know anything about girls or dating, you would really benefit from shutting the hell up, and learning from experienced guys….maybe then your hateful virgin know-it-all attitude will go away

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Assistant said:
what "personal experience" can you POSSIBLY have as a 17 year old virgin? Your opinion of “a girl is usually a slut if she compliments your looks” is SO toxic, you have no idea! You don’t know anything about girls or dating, you would really benefit from shutting the hell up, and learning from experienced guys….maybe then your hateful virgin know-it-all attitude will go away

I didn't want to make it personal with the guy, but yeah his comment kinda struck me as weird. A girl complimenting my looks makes her "slvtty"? That thought has never crossed my mind, ever.

"Looking good, Iceberg. Been working out?"
"Whatever, slut!"

And to SoSuaveDude's comment, I don't think a woman calling you hot is a guarantee of interest. Don't get me wrong, if I'm out at a club and a girl says "You're hot.", then it probably means that it's game on. But a lot of time, I'll hear it from married coworkers or chick friends...people who are comfortable enough to compliment my looks and know that it doesn't mean I'm gonna try to shove my tongue down her throat.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Assistant said:
The majority of superfical girls are sluts,I wasn't generalizing on my above comment. =/

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
The majority of superfical girls are sluts,I wasn't generalizing on my above comment. =/

The majority of women who care about a man's looks are sluts? Hold yourself to the same standards. Go date a rhino with a heart of gold.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
The majority of women who care about a man's looks are sluts? Hold yourself to the same standards. Go date a rhino with a heart of gold.
The majority of women that 'only' care about 'looks' and not 'personality', are sluts. In my experience thats what they turned out to be.I dont know maybe my posts are misleading?

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
And to SoSuaveDude's comment, I don't think a woman calling you hot is a guarantee of interest.
I was gonna say this as well as I've gotten complimented numerous times and many times it never went anywhere even though I attempted to pursue.

In one instance, I was at the club, just standing around being a wallflower. This girl I noticed earlier in the night walks toward me, leans close and says in my ear, "You're very sexy," and walks off. I grabbed her hand but she just pulled away and kept going without looking back.

I was like WTF?!