Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can being to attractive ruin your chance with girls.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
The majority of women that 'only' care about 'looks' and not 'personality', are sluts. In my experience thats what they turned out to be.I dont know maybe my posts are misleading?

Seems like you think everyone is a slut. This is a post from another thread you created titled "Is she a slut"?"

SamTheHobit said:
I would like to know what sighns indicate shes a slut,
i think smoking and tattoos are a big sighn any other ideas?
So it just sounds like some girl broke your heart, and now you're on some wild rampage of thinking that women are sluts. Which is mostly a sign of your own lack of fulfilled sexual desires. As in, you can't get it, so anyone who does is a "slut". In fact, I'd say that you're quite obsessed with it.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it can ruin your chances, but it does affect how girls are around you. Just think of how guys get around a really hot girl.

Although I've had some girls shoot themselves down because of my looks. I've had girls tell me that they're not good enough for me, or that they can't measure up and things like that.

Your looks wouldn't ruin your chances, but they sure will make some girls shy and afraid to approach you.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
yeah when you're attractive ****yness does not always work but when you're NOT attractive it's just not possible, just seem more obviously pathetic. You have to find another way to seem interesting...I suggest inteligence and charism, cuteness, being heartwarming funny and sexual
= fun
my vast experience would beg to differ. I don't try to be ****y, it just happens and its that edginess that works. Its not to say other facets of ones personality don't shine through either, but women respond well to guys who are confident and maybe a bit into themselves. Being completely vain and narcissistic won't work, but going to far into any spectrum is usually not advantageous (being a savant means you cant socialize over a cup of coffee).

OP, your young. Just because you can't get girls, don't try and peg it on one reason. Moreover, don't generalize women whom you can't get in a negative connotation. It won't do anything for you in life. Just because a women isn't into you doesn't mean she's shallow or superficial...she just doesn't dig your vibe. rather than blaming the world, look at yourself and why you might not be getting girls. And stop with the sluts thing. Calling women sluts is a quick way to get on EVERYONES ****list.

The good news is that you are 17 and I had about as much of a clue back than as you do. Your outlook will change, and its all within your control. The bad news is that if you continue down the road of hating women, there will be a point where there is no return and you might never have success. I have seen this with friends who peg women as sluts , and they are in their 30s! Work on yourself, work on the women, and have an open mind. The happy ending to this story is that this 17 year old is pulling so many girls now at 30 that life is grand! Which future do you want?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Seems like you think everyone is a slut. This is a post from another thread you created titled "Is she a slut"?"

So it just sounds like some girl broke your heart, and now you're on some wild rampage of thinking that women are sluts. Which is mostly a sign of your own lack of fulfilled sexual desires. As in, you can't get it, so anyone who does is a "slut". In fact, I'd say that you're quite obsessed with it.
Well thats kind of pitiful to qoute one of my posts from another thread, to try and prove a piont. :rolleyes:

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can attest to this first hand, I am no George Clooney(close but not quite LOL), I dress out the ass 24/7, always have my hair just right, soul patch/designer stubble, tan, workout, carry myself well blah blah

-really cute HB7 and unders are scared to death of me, blush in my presence, get tongue tied etc.
-hot HB8/9's give alot of eye contact/stare
-my guy friends GF's are constantly getting on facebook and trying to get me to fook them(b!tches)
-I get accused everyday of being a player
-other guys hate me and are jealous, hear gay sh!t constantly from them

bottom line, girls see me as a hookup only and are not interested in anything else because they take one look and think manhore, I don't dig sluts but it seems they are what I am destined for, I sure as hell ain't uglying myself up to change peoples perspectives and i'm not even really where I want to have myself body wise yet, I still get a few warpigs every now and then trying to score me LOL