Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can anyone recommend a good international matchmaking site?

stillsearching78

Reaction score
I’m in my early 40’s and still no luck in finding my good match. So I’ve decided to take things to the next level-- meet foreign tours. Most of you are probably wondering what I meant by “next level” but what I’m trying to say is… going for a route that is considered unconventional.

I’ve decided that I’m ready to reach beyond my comfort zone. I really have to stop giving myself excuses on why I shouldn’t try every possible ways. I may be desperate but I have to do what I need to do. I’ve done my research and checked reputable sites like AFA, Anastasia and Intl.Cupid.

I’d jump in without a second thought but I don’t know which one I should go for? I need advice on which site I should go for… input and probably a small review about the site you’d recommend me to use would be highly appreciated. Please, advise me!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Frame + methods (online dating, night joints etc) = dates.

Most men tend to focus on methods whilst ignoring their frame. And they keep on and on changing methods with lukewarm results.

They don't understand it's from their frame that those methods will flow seemlessly and it's their frame that will have the holding power.

My advice; go to the home section in this page and read the DJ bible. Strengthen your frame 1st and then you can talk about methods.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate even if the sites are reputable which i highly question the woman won't be.

Several better options

1. Look for immigrant women in your country. I've dated and lived with half a dozen foreign women without ever leaving Australia.

2. Rent out your place and go and get a six month contract in one of those countries work there as an expat. And date locally. You'll get a feel for the local girls and learn to work out the scammers from the Good Girls.

BUT do read the DJ Bible. Hypergamy Never Sleeps and the best of girls is always out for all she can get. Wherever you go and whoever you end up with your going to get bent over good and proper if you don't understand the nature of woman

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought to myself...what kind of girl leaves her entire family behind so she can run off with some man thousands of miles away. Do you really want to be with that type of woman. And what happens when she misses her family and complains she doesn't have any friends?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guarantee there isn't any other forum on the entire internet that feeds the trolls as willingly and gullibly as sosuave...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in my early 40’s and still no luck in finding my good match. So I’ve decided to take things to the next level-- meet foreign tours. Most of you are probably wondering what I meant by “next level” but what I’m trying to say is… going for a route that is considered unconventional.

I’ve decided that I’m ready to reach beyond my comfort zone. I really have to stop giving myself excuses on why I shouldn’t try every possible ways. I may be desperate but I have to do what I need to do. I’ve done my research and checked reputable sites like AFA, Anastasia and Intl.Cupid.

I’d jump in without a second thought but I don’t know which one I should go for? I need advice on which site I should go for… input and probably a small review about the site you’d recommend me to use would be highly appreciated. Please, advise me!
OP, I recommend spamming cold approach, using tinder, bumble, and if you must, match would vet out a lot of the attention *****s.

A few years ago, I pulled a chick who had a match dot com account her mom paid for. Of course, I had a ****ing field day when she told me and admitted to it. Of course, it was cancelled immediately once we started going at it. She did the curtesy of deleting the account.

On paid account like match, I highly doubt girls are getting flyers of **** pics on the site. I don't doubt it happens. I am saying, it is less likely given the accounts can be banned the way of pof.

TS, early 40s is the new 20. Your biological clock is not ticking. Assuming you lift, are in good physical health, and shape, you are a gem to women even mid to late 20s.

What success have you found with cold approach? With online? 100% God's gospel truth, I DO A MILLION TIMES BETTER IRL.

I am a old school sort of fella. I prefer rea life cold approach pickup. I am truly enamored over the actual pickup as cheesy as it may sound. Like, it actually replays in my head. It feels great. There is no shame to online game. I went on a date last week from online but, it is not my preference. I feel like the majority of it is female inflated ego, ridiculous e standards, and women seeking the dopamine spike of male attention as she slips out into irrelevance with respect to her sexual market value as well as fertility/biology.

Good sir, please keep me posted on your journey. Big ups mate. Stay on the grind. Tip? If you aren't lifting, go back to the gym, and lift. Group classes like yoga, spin, boot camps etc are fantastic ratio for women. There is a sub culture in gyms. You see the same regulars all the time. Girls/women have friends who have friends. Its open ended.

Good luck.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder buddy. Or Bumble lol. they work and are good enough.
Would you say you do better at cold approach or tinder/bumble? Its no question. I cleanup much better with cold approach pickup. I am naturally social. I just chat up babes everywhere. She cannot shoop or airbrush herself IRL. She cannot post pics from the late 90s or early 2000s when she was once thin/young/attractive. It weeds out attention *****s and fence sitters.

Again, I think people should swipe right at life. Pull be it online or IRL cold approach. Take full advantage of technology and all avenues towards success.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what country? If you are actually serious about Russian/Ukraine i have a site, its free and 99.9% legit.
The women/girls really only want LTR, but are willing to meet you.
(you can PM me for it as I dont want to kill the nice male/female ratio.)
Breakdown:

18-35yo - most are HOT and are looking to start a family and make babies. A few have 1 kid but want stability
36-42yo - most are semi hot, a many HB8s, they only want a LTR, likely have a kid
+50 most are simply just fat and shooting way above their SMV

Your SMV is mostly not a concern, nor looks. These chicks love a direct and clever man, low on the flirt at first.
They are not looking to move to USA and dont really suggest this site to Americans, they are actually looking for relationships that lead somewhere, even you moving there.
I do not ever suggest traveling to them first, as this crushes your frame...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend that you go early retirement and then go there with all the time in the world. You could even teach English, at least as a "cover" for you going there. I know a guy that was an assistant for a college class in English, and at age 52, a 16 year old student made her acquaintance (yes, she turned out to be flaky, LOL). The Couchsurfing website is pretty good, if only for the meetups that they have. For the city you want to visit, do a search for "English club", where folks go to practice English, and where you of course as a native English speaker will be like gold. There are free meeting websites all around. And if you want to pay a little bit there is CuteOnly. OKCupid is popular all around too, an everyone on there knows English. I would stay away from the "foreign bride" websites.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought to myself...what kind of girl leaves her entire family behind so she can run off with some man thousands of miles away. Do you really want to be with that type of woman. And what happens when she misses her family and complains she doesn't have any friends?
What type of woman moves far away for a job? That said, if I ever marry a foreign gal (and the only kind of gal I would ever marry would be foreign), I would at the very least a split-year residence - half in my country, and half in hers - but I would have no problem just living there for almost all of the year (I would have to return to the USA for about a month & a half per year to officially stay a resident (the legal situation with respect to government benefits gets impacted if a citizen spends less than that in the USA).