Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can anyone explain to me what NLP and SS are?

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry ive never heard of them.. and Im not quite sure how they work can anyone give me a brief introduction and a guide to them pleasE?

thanks

M

Michael_B1111

NLP - neuro linguistic programming. It's basicly a certain model of human psychology with emphasis put on practicality and immediate use in reali life.

I'm aware of two seduction systems relying mainly on NLP: Speed Seduction and Sexual Key.

Some people swear that NLP is humanity's greates invention, but looking at NLP under certain angles makes it look like some of cult sometimes.

SS -speed seduction. First application of NLP in seduction, later evolving into a 'seduction system'. It relies/relied heavily on 'patterning' - a way of speaking designed to by-pass conscious thought and affect the target on the subconscious level, affecting target's emotions.

Does SS work? Yes. But there are many traps to avoid and IMO you would do better if you would forget about it before mastering some other , more basic skills.

In short, SS is marketed in not a very honest way and it's creator , Ross Jeffries is known for omitting important (negative) facts about his system.

Quick fact: Speed Seduction is being used by some extremely succesfull seducers...BUT it's used as a ADDITION to their game, with conjunction with other methods. In contrast, people try to use SS and only SS seem to end up having very little success.

Mike