I need some advice. I have read many posts about people having some major problems and you guys help turn them around. So I hope somebody can please help me out.
I need somebody to tell me how to get over all of this and live a normal life. I am 28 fat part time job and live with my mother.I have the typical abused life. I was beat by my father when I was little and he talked about anybody who would walk past him "they are to fat they are ugly etc" So I grew up and still do think everybody is talking about me. I have been told here that I have emotional problems by several people so I guess somehow they are picking that up from my posts.
I never had much luck with woman then I found this place. I met a woman at work who I became attracted to and she claimed that she also liked me. I followed many of the things I read here. I posted about her here before and even though I am still not sure that she really did like me. But I was told that she was just an attention whhore. Now the problem is she left and I have not seen her in 9 months. During a 3 month period I thought she was trying to have me arrested " for what who knows?" I was so into her and my boss at work also toys with my head that I thought she was having me arrested even though I did nothing to her. I have not been able to get her out of my mind in all of this time. I want to hate her because she may have toyed with me but I just can't fully believe that because of all the things she did but then she did somethings that made me think she was an attention whhoreeee. I know what everybody will tell me is look for other woman well I have tried that I get interested in some then I forget about them and worry about this one again. I think it is like I need closure or something and I have to have a definate answer on wether she played with me or not.
Anyway to get to the point. I am really depressed over this woman. I have gained alot of weight and I lay in bed all day when I am not at work. I smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day now because of this worrying and I know I am going to end up killing myself at this rate with all the smoking and depression so I want to change now.
So what can I do to overcome all of this and be a normal person again? What have you guys done ? I no longer have health insurance so seeing somebody IS OUT OF THE QUESTION!!! Thanks
I need somebody to tell me how to get over all of this and live a normal life. I am 28 fat part time job and live with my mother.I have the typical abused life. I was beat by my father when I was little and he talked about anybody who would walk past him "they are to fat they are ugly etc" So I grew up and still do think everybody is talking about me. I have been told here that I have emotional problems by several people so I guess somehow they are picking that up from my posts.
I never had much luck with woman then I found this place. I met a woman at work who I became attracted to and she claimed that she also liked me. I followed many of the things I read here. I posted about her here before and even though I am still not sure that she really did like me. But I was told that she was just an attention whhore. Now the problem is she left and I have not seen her in 9 months. During a 3 month period I thought she was trying to have me arrested " for what who knows?" I was so into her and my boss at work also toys with my head that I thought she was having me arrested even though I did nothing to her. I have not been able to get her out of my mind in all of this time. I want to hate her because she may have toyed with me but I just can't fully believe that because of all the things she did but then she did somethings that made me think she was an attention whhoreeee. I know what everybody will tell me is look for other woman well I have tried that I get interested in some then I forget about them and worry about this one again. I think it is like I need closure or something and I have to have a definate answer on wether she played with me or not.
Anyway to get to the point. I am really depressed over this woman. I have gained alot of weight and I lay in bed all day when I am not at work. I smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day now because of this worrying and I know I am going to end up killing myself at this rate with all the smoking and depression so I want to change now.
So what can I do to overcome all of this and be a normal person again? What have you guys done ? I no longer have health insurance so seeing somebody IS OUT OF THE QUESTION!!! Thanks