"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Can anybody figure this girl out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire45

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I know this girl, who is very good looking. She complains every once in awhile about not having a boyfriend, but whenever any girls approach her to flirt, or ask her out, she tenses up, and they get rejected.

I have been trying to figure out the best way to approach this girl, without blowing my chances...so far, the only thing I can think of that brings less anxiety to her, is to call her on the phone to ask her out. But, I feel like I would look like a coward if I did this. It seems to be just 1 step up from asking a girl out on Instant Messanger, or a chat room... Anyway, I don't know why this girl complains, then tenses up, but does anybody have a suggestion about how to approacher her, and "complete the sale?"

I would love to her it, and would be very grateful.

Thanks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
austin/san antonio. texas
lack of details but Ill make some assumptions

ok bro I take it you have already spoken with her considering you said you will call her. In order to have the number u must have spoken with her before. If this is correct. Next time you see her just go up to her and just shoot the breeze. Ask her what shes doing this weekend or week and then talk about what your doing and if its something fun be like "it should be fun, why dont you come?" That would be a good approach. NOW if you havent talked to her before just go up to her and shoot the breeze and pretend your not interested. Then at the end be like "man it was great talking to ya, but I have to get going. We should hang out again sometime." Then go from there
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If this girl is professing to you that she can't find a good guy...

It's not like she's going to suddenly say, "Hey, I never noticed you before!!" LOL
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Are you two friends??

Maybe she was hinting to you that she was available!!!

Ask her out directly and jokingly tell her that you will relieve her of her lonely existence (neg hit) - do this in person!!!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
*Sigh* Please don't post the same thing in two forums...Thread Closed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top