Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can a WOMAN be a leader of a Country?

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's suitability for leadership is inversely proportional to her femininity. Face it, a woman who wants to lead - for real - cannot be like your average woman; the world will walk all over a sensitive, nurturing, emotionally-dominated woman without a man to shield her.

A female leader needs to be someone that the men around her can respect and trust. She'll need to be disciplined and practical when she needs to be, but human when she can be. She'll have to be seen as sympathetic to her followers, but without giving them power over her in the process. She'll have to be steadfast in the face of obstacles, but without becoming a slave to "the plan", and thus able to adapt quickly when things go wrong. She can't micromanage her subordinates or the process, nor can she blind herself to the big picture by becoming personally involved in things. Finally, she cannot take any attack or praise personally, nor can she expect to be loved ...

... and like countless would-be male leaders, if she thinks she can rely on her position to inspire confidence, loyalty, and obedience, she's doomed.

The problem a lot of women have with power is that it's not natural to them - a powerful woman basically has to fake it in order to make it. This repressed, deliberate, ego-driven state makes them not only impractically rigid, but often dangerously extreme as well - like born-again Christians, who live their religion in the same rigorous and deliberate way. This means that women generally don't handle power very well; they either burn out, or turn into outrageous stereotypes of power (selfish, callous, tyrranical, irrational, and uninhibited) - ironically, everything the feminazis accuse men of being, but a million times worse since the woman ends up thinking it's what she needs to be, and therefore takes it as far as she can.

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Actually it was a man who did it - Sanjay Ghandi. He didn't castrate anyone either, he tried to force sterilise over 20 million males. Although this was done during his mother's reign, so she can take some of the credit.

Why India didn't implement a one-child policy is beyond me...
Well they didn't implement it coz its a democracy. Anyways thank God they didn't do it, coz look at China, their working population is predicted to go down in a few decades and the dependency ratio is increasing. OF course India has to find jobs for all these people, otherwise we might have a huge problem in our hands.

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch out in 2008 or 2012 for Condi Rice. Probably be a VP candidate for the republican party if not the Presidential candidate.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a female president in Finland for second presidental season and we are doing good.

On this matter you should unlearn all the dj bull**** that every woman is weak and has emotional issues. Women in politics are usually much like men and they don't lack leadership abilities. There are good leaders among women too. Being a good leader isn't just a male ability. Plus, who are you to even talk about leadership qualities when 90% of people on this site don't have it.

All I'm saying that don't be a hater if some chick didn't want your whiny ass some time ago. There are great women too.

Anyway, a president in these days in Western society don't rule jack ****! It's the people behind the president that have the real power. Look at Bush for example! He is only a puppet acting a leader. A person that dumb couldn't lead himself to bathroom alone :D

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djtdot said:
Well they didn't implement it coz its a democracy. Anyways thank God they didn't do it, coz look at China, their working population is predicted to go down in a few decades and the dependency ratio is increasing. OF course India has to find jobs for all these people, otherwise we might have a huge problem in our hands.
Personally, I find a genocide or two helps reduce the population. Maybe kill 200 million people...or 300 million, and viola! No more food/job problems.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Personally, I find a genocide or two helps reduce the population. Maybe kill 200 million people...or 300 million, and viola! No more food/job problems.
That's how africa is solving it's problems....or compounding them, I can't really tell. Personally I think we need a few more natural disasters to thin out our population. I'm tired of my gas costing me so much. Do we really need some one to drive those rice trucks around EVERY day?

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Um.. Ever heard of the Philippines?

Thats Exactly why we never hear about the Philippines!:rockon:

On to the real stuff.

No!

Women act upon their emotions Never logic, this causes indiscriable situations which could devastate the country if not controled properly!

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anomalous said:
Women act upon their emotions Never logic, this causes indiscriable situations which could devastate the country if not controled properly!
Thatcher's main problem was her complete inability to understand the power of emotion. Case in point: Bobby Sands and the hunger strikers, 1981. A man would've managed that better because he would've had more emotional capacity than the Iron Lady.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if the Brits had picked up their balls and executed the strikers en masse, there wouldn't be any more problems, would there? :D

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a generation of men raised by "single mothers". So the answer is clearly and logically: Yes.

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
NYtomb said:
Watch out in 2008 or 2012 for Condi Rice. Probably be a VP candidate for the republican party if not the Presidential candidate.
Hillary Clinton is more likely to be running in 2008 than Condi.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
As long as she is removed from power one week out of every month! LOL

If there was a woman that had the brilliance, the gift and the skills to do so I do not think she would ever have the respect of the people.

Not just the people of her own country but that of other countries as well.

The lack of respect would lead to lack of credibilty then it turn to lack of trust, etc..... I think it would truly weaken her nation in the eyes of many.

Maybe one day, but I do not think I will see it in my lifetime.
Like Margaret Thatcher?

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Dude!! If you are not joking you seriously need to get yourself tested by a mental hospital .

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djtdot said:
Actually, China is in the middle of an unprecedented boom in productivity, leaving democratic Russia and India in the dust. A lot of this has to do with their 1978 population control. Which reversed their extreme cycle of poverty induced by Mao's population boom.

Where is the poorest place on earth? Africa.
Where is the highest birthrate on earth? Africa.

See a connection here?