Can a slut make a good wife?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Question for you, the unicorn chasers, when you realize that there is no unicorn, only cows, with two horns. You could cut one horn off, it won't be symetrical, and it's still a cow. What about a ho, young, tasty, and slutty, love queen. Can a girl like that make a good wife? Any experiences?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, I've found you can do your best to keep the frame in a marriage, yet if she slept around before the marriage... it will be difficult to keep her eye from wandering.

It's a battle of needs and wants, these individuals tend to be selfish and inner focused.

When either gender gets used to a lifestyle of many plates in rotation vs. monogamy... it's difficult to make that paradigm shift to loyalty after getting accustomed to the lifestyle. I don't care if either gender is a unicorn, the temptation will still abound.

The wife may aim to impress, conform, fit in with married peers.........yet when the marriage hits some serious roadblocks like loss of a job, parent, sibling, cancer, serious illness, debilitating auto accident, career crisis, identity crisis (think fear of missing out or idealization vs. reality crux of the issue), the rampant behavior ala attention seeking offline/online and more will re-emerge.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even with a quieter more centred girl you have to keep a reasonable level of frame. So y increase the risk? And the psych issues will be worse when she hits the wall

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People can change. So she had a few addictions before she met you. You become her addiction.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your definition of a slut/ho? Judge someone by wether they honor their word/commitments or not. Judging someone by wether they were promiscuous or not, while they were single is for L7's. Show me one person that doesn't like to fvck.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question for you, the unicorn chasers, when you realize that there is no unicorn, only cows, with two horns. You could cut one horn off, it won't be symetrical, and it's still a cow. What about a ho, young, tasty, and slutty, love queen. Can a girl like that make a good wife? Any experiences?
"Can a slut make a good wife?" asked captain Save a Hoe

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure if you don't mind to share

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A fish can't ride a bike. And you can put as much lipstick on a pig as you want, but it's still a pig.

I have a buddy who's now ex was the loosy goose in highschool. We called her the door knob. Everyone had a turn. He didn't know her in school so in a way i felt sorry for him when they got together. She was the party girl and everyone had their turn with her over the course of years.

They met and got together after graduating colleged she suddenly tured into this "good and proper," girl and they got married. I warned him of her past but in his case lonelyness trumped rational thought and he married her anyways.

Well their marriage only lasted 8 years and she had multiple affairs on him in those 8 years and when it was over she blamed everything on him telling him he had no right to try to change her (which he didn't do. She attempted to change herself but instead deceived him,) and told him it was her right she could sleep with whoever the heck she wanted to and he was just there to shut up and pay her bills. Btw did i mention she refused to get a job?

You don't make a ***** a house wife.
You can take the girl out of the party but you can't take the party out of the girl.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My g/f is hooked on the bachelorette tv show. Well the 2017 bachelorette is a celebrity wh0re/party girl who s facing the wall at 37. And shock horror she reduced all the nice genuine guys and went for the rich guy. The whole series has been her white washing herself as a nice down to earth girl next door. Except I remember the drug fvcked orgies with her slvt friends were so wild they used to make the regular papers. I hope he s got an iron pre-nup otherwise he ll b paying for her coke habbit.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay don't get married legally it goes against the laws of nature being legally binding to a woman that owns all your possessions

woman are super sexual creatures and if you cant accept that then leave them alone.

guys are the same way, judging them makes you a hypocrit.

if a girl loves you genuinely she won't care about any other guys and you shouldn't either.

it's when you become a judgemental chode she decider to leave.

Serenity

Reaction score
Can a wreck make a good car? Can rotten food make delicious food? Can a hull with holes make a good ship?

No, you get my point. Except for the food you can fix the wreck and the ship, but the return is probably worth less than the effort.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm u can fix a car but a person s just going to get resentful if you try.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to define sl*t first.

If she simply likes f*cking I assume she would be alright. If she likes cheating and gets a thrill from new chases and such, I would say no.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slut or not is irrelevant
Women just don't make good wives. And this is a fact, not an opinion...
Your odds are prolly better off with a tranny if you really want a wife but just enjoy the women and don't get married is my advice

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can a wreck make a good car?
you can take a wrecked car strip everything down and turn it into a 1000hp formula drift car (;

only if it has frame damaged(gurl rape issues) it's pretty fvcked tho and ready for the scrap will it will rust away and become scrap metal for future cars.

lol? :D

Serenity

Reaction score
you can take a wrecked car strip everything down and turn it into a 1000hp formula drift car (;

only if it has frame damaged(gurl rape issues) it's pretty fvcked tho and ready for the scrap will it will rust away and become scrap metal for future cars.

lol? :D
So you'd take a hoe (a wreck of a woman) and do all that work to turn her into wife material rather than just find someone you don't have to change? Sounds pretty fvcking stupid if you ask me. Keep rejecting sh!tty women until they fix themselves, that shouldn't be our job.