"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Can A Girl Reject You and Be Interested At The Same Time?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
In college, there were a couple of occasions where I could have sworn that a girl was checking me out, but later when it came time for my approach (i.e. going for a dance at a party), I would get shot down. The opposite would also happen. I would make a cold approach on a girl, get rejected, but a couple of days later, the girl can't take her eyes off me. What does this mean? Was the attraction all in my head?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
If she was REALLY attracted, she wouldn't bother wasting her time playing games. And if she's playing games, you shouldn't waste time having anything to do with her.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by NRM
If she was REALLY attracted, she wouldn't bother wasting her time playing games. And if she's playing games, you shouldn't waste time having anything to do with her.

agreed.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
nahh

Who knows? Girls play games, to get them we HAVE to play the game, its just the way it works.

I knew a chick who asked me if I had any money on me, when I asked why? She said we could get a room for the night. I went and booked a room.

So, I fukc her brains out, 1/2 later go in for round two and she says NO. The next day she didn't want to speak to me, just drive her home. She said she felt ashamed, embarrassed, it was a mistake and she wanted to back off for a while.

That was 12 years ago. Anyway, 3 days later she called and told me she had been stupid, so I gave her another and another and another and then........we were married in 1994.

Women are fukced up beyond all recognition when it comes to logic or understanding themselves. Play their stupid fukcing games, fukc it. Just dont get caught by the hairy lassoo, otherwise you will be 38 and having constant affairs on the side.

By the way, having an affair is no big deal. I dont give my heart, soul or money to a root, my wife and kids get that. I am still a man and I need variety and ....thats the mouth she kisses my kids with....know what I mean?

Play the game...it aint that hard, Im findin it easier with age for some reason.

Also, if you wanna preach at me about marriage vows, dont bother, just fukc off now!
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
I've seen shy girls do it but I doubt the girl your dealing with is shy so she is probably just playing games.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Juan_Man I would make a cold approach on a girl, get rejected, but a couple of days later, the girl can't take her eyes off me. What does this mean? [/B]
1) She wasn't expecting a guy approaching so blatantly.
2) She said "no" cause she was shy.
3) When you left, it finally dawned on her. Oooh, this guy is cute and he was hitting on me. I should say hi.
4) She says HI and feels rejected, cause you don't reply because you feel rejected too.
5) You lose each other.
 
Top