Can a BPD make you feel like you are the narcissist?

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in your same situation with the sex part I got yelled at saying I did not have the same feelings for her anymore I mean this girl was ready to go right after we finished talk about draining you LOL after awhile because of the pressure and all I stopped gaining a erection and boy that set her off again. She wanted me to do things like choke her while having sex which is not my thing at all just so many things that did not add up right.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for all the replies guys, I really appreciate it. Stovepipe hit the nail on the head, that is exactly what my ex histrionic (my assumption) was like. She would purchase extraordinary gifts that no one will live up to , like at all. Even when she didn't have the money, she would go broke buying me this stuff. But, another thing is the love in the beginning, I mean we all have a honeymoon phase, make no mistake, but to be the king of someones world is the most extraordinary thing that one will ever experience. It is amazing, the compliments, gestures, gifts, hand written letters of how you are the most amazing man in the world, and the never ending sex..... which is good at first.

However, let me expand on the sex a little further. With the ex-wife, we always had sex, once every two to three days, and I never had a problem with him staying hard... yes I am going there, lol. And with this girl, in the beginning we were having sex every day, all the time, as I was caught up in the honeymoon period also. However, after about a year and a half, you know, I just wasn't wanting to have sex every single day (ya, I know, and this has me thinking I might be crazy too) because first, I just needed some recovery time, and second, it almost became a chore because sex with her was always a 1 hour to 2 hour event to make her orgasm. And she was a bit of a sex addict. So I found myself wanting sex less and less, and her wanting it more and more. It got to the point where it started messing with my head as I totally lost desire, but I would still do it because she wanted me too.

Ok, so on it went and it got to the point where my member just didn't want to co-operate either, and this really kind of wigged her out, and me too, it has never happened before. She was trying to be cool about it but then she would try what ever she could to get him hard again and I was laying there like (babe, this isn't going to work) and then she felt like a complete failure, asking why she no longer turns me on, what is wrong with her, etc... and I felt really bad about it, because this girl is finest woman I have been with. So now this was added on to the pressure of me losing my desire , and it was a mind-**** every time she wanted sex. Sometimes I was super turned on and we were good, but most of the time at the end I never looked forward to the sex because I knew that it would be a marathon (there never were quickies) and there was pressure for it every day, and if I didn't provide I felt like a failure, it was a vicious cycle that got worst and worst.

So I went to the doc to get blood work done to make sure that my testosterone wasn't low, or to see if anything else was wrong with me. Tests came back and he said that my test was really high for my age (40), like a dude in his 20s due to me having a steady workout schedule and healthy diet. He asked if I still get morning wood, and yup, I sure do. He said it is nothing physical and all mental. Also, she and I had different sex styles, she likes it super rough, being choked, and all that crazy stuff that I know you guys like (which she didn't expose for the first year), but that completely turns me off. She is my girl and in my mind the last thing I want to do is harm or choke a woman, like at all. I am more into love making, with a little kink here and there, ya I am pretty tame. It just throws off my timing when everything gets super aggressive and crazy.

Sooo... I guess my point here is.. am I the only one that was overwhelmed with sex, to the point where it was way too much and started messing with ones mind? Ya, I feel I am the weird one out for sure on this one. Also, I read that Narcissist will withdraw sex as a way to have control of the relationship. This also made me think I may be a narcissist, but the reason I had no desire for sex is because I knew it would take forever and it felt like a chore at that point, in no way was using it to control the relationship to my knowledge. Matter of fact, after we have broken up, I still have no desire for sex at all. It is the furthest thing from my mind now.

Reading your posts I can say you ex fits HPD type as my ex was almost identical to yours, I mean to a tee. After she moved I started looking for answers online. Stumbled upon Cluster B's, I immediately figured she was BPD, but the more and more I educated myself and the fog clearing from my head, I realized she had HPD along with a lot of psychopath traits=comorbid.

I laughed at the laundry story as I had many fights with her about the same thing, along with dishes, vacuuming, or simply picking up after herself. Told her before we signed our lease, you're going to have to be more clean, as I can not put up with how dirty you are at your place. She promised to be cleaner, pick up after herself, do dishes, vacuum, ect. Well, that ch!t didnt happen. She would stack dirty laundry next to the toilet until the pile got huge. I kept moving it to the hamper which pissed her off. It gets worse, while she always did my laundry (didn't ask her to) with hers, when it was done, she would dump the clean pile of clothes on the bedroom floor most of the time. The cat would sleep on the pile, it would sit there for days. I'd take my stuff out, but leave hers. Then on work days she would walk around the apt pissed cause she cant find an article of clothing she was looking for when it was in that pile on the floor. Then Id have to hear her b!tch about it being wrinkled with cat hair on it. Most times she would have to iron all her cloths or wash them again which racks up the power bill.

Don't even get me started on the dishes. When I first started seeing her, I told myself I will say something about the dirty dishes at 7 days. Well, an entire week passed and the dirty dishes hand piled up in the sink like a mountain, it stunk, had flies. I called her out on it, she flipped the fuk out. "You telling me what to do in my own house, I give you sex when you want it, give you a key to my place", "you have some nerve". Then later that day she causally says "you were right about the dishes, I shouldn't have let them sit that long".

I did most of the cleaning during the entire relationship, cause I was fighting a losing battle with her about it. Her excuse was she works too much and is tired by the time she gets home. If a mother who juggles a 40hr work week with kids can do it, your lazy a$$ can. She would only the clean the apt when guests were coming over (which was rare) or if I constantly called her out.

My ex was very sexual, but after the initial love bombing was over, sex died down like over night. Went from 2-3 day for months, to 2-3 times a week like overnight. I wish she stayed super sexual like your ex. I noticed a change in her overnight, like a switch flipped off. When I ask her why did everything suddenly change, she simply said "the honey moon phase doesn't last forever. She rarely initiated/asking for sex like before, I had to constantly ask for it which isn't the same, but 90% of the time she gave it to me. She liked being choked, although it only happened a handful of times. Looking back, I wish I was more kinky, but I cant change the past.

After the 2nd abortion and me getting her on the implant, sex was not as pleasurable. The thrill of playing Russian roulette of getting her pregnant changed sex for the remainder of the relationship, 16 months. She also stopped getting wet, her excuse was her diabetes meds, which I now know is complete BS. She later started to withhold sex from me, rarely if ever ask for it. I started to feel unattractive to her, where as before she would always be dripping wet asking me to bang her. Thing is, most these women are unable to have sex with true emtions attached, they just like to get fuked. They cant "make love", they make "fuk me sex". It got to the point when I asked of it, she would simply get on all fours and say "grab the lube and do your thing". No foreplay, no touching, no kissing, just bust your nut. I started to not enjoy it, BJ's became less satisfying, couldn't get as hard and stay hard, nor last a long time. There was a long period of time where we knew each other so well, we could make each other *** in less than a min. Looking back, I still cant believe she knowingly gave me HPV, eating her wartgina all those times I wanna vomit.

The day we signed our lease, she changed, she wasn't the same person. Most of these women go from 0-100 super fast, want to see you everyday, which I now realize is the big reason "they" not me, get bored fast, cheat, and start to treat you like crap. She really did a number on me, that I have permanent emotional and mental trauma. Blows my mind everyday, how a women can constantly tell say you are her king, lets get married 100 times, talk about the future, only to destroy the one thing in her life that loves her.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ouch that's crazy I would lose my boner quick if she said that just do my thing.. after my ex cheated I don't think I could ever have sex with her again if I wanted to.. I remember she made me wait a year for sex and get HIV tested and all and she wanted to see the results.. I had nothing to hide and I knew I was clean.. but that's understandable but seeing what she's done now I don't do seconds.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading your posts I can say you ex fits HPD type as my ex was almost identical to yours, I mean to a tee. After she moved I started looking for answers online. Stumbled upon Cluster B's, I immediately figured she was BPD, but the more and more I educated myself and the fog clearing from my head, I realized she had HPD along with a lot of psychopath traits=comorbid.

I laughed at the laundry story as I had many fights with her about the same thing, along with dishes, vacuuming, or simply picking up after herself. Told her before we signed our lease, you're going to have to be more clean, as I can not put up with how dirty you are at your place. She promised to be cleaner, pick up after herself, do dishes, vacuum, ect. Well, that ch!t didnt happen. She would stack dirty laundry next to the toilet until the pile got huge. I kept moving it to the hamper which pissed her off. It gets worse, while she always did my laundry (didn't ask her to) with hers, when it was done, she would dump the clean pile of clothes on the bedroom floor most of the time. The cat would sleep on the pile, it would sit there for days. I'd take my stuff out, but leave hers. Then on work days she would walk around the apt pissed cause she cant find an article of clothing she was looking for when it was in that pile on the floor. Then Id have to hear her b!tch about it being wrinkled with cat hair on it. Most times she would have to iron all her cloths or wash them again which racks up the power bill.

Don't even get me started on the dishes. When I first started seeing her, I told myself I will say something about the dirty dishes at 7 days. Well, an entire week passed and the dirty dishes hand piled up in the sink like a mountain, it stunk, had flies. I called her out on it, she flipped the fuk out. "You telling me what to do in my own house, I give you sex when you want it, give you a key to my place", "you have some nerve". Then later that day she causally says "you were right about the dishes, I shouldn't have let them sit that long".

I did most of the cleaning during the entire relationship, cause I was fighting a losing battle with her about it. Her excuse was she works too much and is tired by the time she gets home. If a mother who juggles a 40hr work week with kids can do it, your lazy a$$ can. She would only the clean the apt when guests were coming over (which was rare) or if I constantly called her out.

My ex was very sexual, but after the initial love bombing was over, sex died down like over night. Went from 2-3 day for months, to 2-3 times a week like overnight. I wish she stayed super sexual like your ex. I noticed a change in her overnight, like a switch flipped off. When I ask her why did everything suddenly change, she simply said "the honey moon phase doesn't last forever. She rarely initiated/asking for sex like before, I had to constantly ask for it which isn't the same, but 90% of the time she gave it to me. She liked being choked, although it only happened a handful of times. Looking back, I wish I was more kinky, but I cant change the past.

After the 2nd abortion and me getting her on the implant, sex was not as pleasurable. The thrill of playing Russian roulette of getting her pregnant changed sex for the remainder of the relationship, 16 months. She also stopped getting wet, her excuse was her diabetes meds, which I now know is complete BS. She later started to withhold sex from me, rarely if ever ask for it. I started to feel unattractive to her, where as before she would always be dripping wet asking me to bang her. Thing is, most these women are unable to have sex with true emtions attached, they just like to get fuked. They cant "make love", they make "fuk me sex". It got to the point when I asked of it, she would simply get on all fours and say "grab the lube and do your thing". No foreplay, no touching, no kissing, just bust your nut. I started to not enjoy it, BJ's became less satisfying, couldn't get as hard and stay hard, nor last a long time. There was a long period of time where we knew each other so well, we could make each other *** in less than a min. Looking back, I still cant believe she knowingly gave me HPV, eating her wartgina all those times I wanna vomit.

The day we signed our lease, she changed, she wasn't the same person. Most of these women go from 0-100 super fast, want to see you everyday, which I now realize is the big reason "they" not me, get bored fast, cheat, and start to treat you like crap. She really did a number on me, that I have permanent emotional and mental trauma. Blows my mind everyday, how a women can constantly tell say you are her king, lets get married 100 times, talk about the future, only to destroy the one thing in her life that loves her.
Laziness is unattractive.

Std, i would sue her

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ouch that's crazy I would lose my boner quick if she said that just do my thing.. after my ex cheated I don't think I could ever have sex with her again if I wanted to.. I remember she made me wait a year for sex and get HIV tested and all and she wanted to see the results.. I had nothing to hide and I knew I was clean.. but that's understandable but seeing what she's done now I don't do seconds.
Wait a year for sex?.. no thanks.

These girls brainwash us..

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laziness is unattractive.

Std, i would sue her
I would, but she moved 1000 miles away. I had her address to the house she was moving to, but lost it, along with deleting some very valuable texts about the TD I could have used.

I would have to hire a lawyer in her state and fly down there for the court case. Already looked into it for the simple fact I know 100% she was aware she had it, but lied to me. Weird that it took 18 months for the warts to pop up. Either way, Im so drained from the emotional trauma of the relationship, that I'd probably have a heart attack from the stress involved with a lawsuit. She would also put her mask on in court and fake cry and deny deny deny. I put it in Gods hands, I just don't have it in me to fight anymore.

Yes, her laziness started to not only become unattractive, but draining as well. Her friend told me her ex before me was constantly yelling at her about doing the dishes and other chores when they lived together. She will never change, so sad because deep I see a women with so much potential. All she really did when she got home from work was walk around the apt smoking weed, eating junk food and watching TV.

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would, but she moved 1000 miles away. I had her address to the house she was moving to, but lost it, along with deleting some very valuable texts about the TD I could have used.

I would have to hire a lawyer in her state and fly down there for the court case. Already looked into it for the simple fact I know 100% she was aware she had it, but lied to me. Weird that it took 18 months for the warts to pop up. Either way, Im so drained from the emotional trauma of the relationship, that I'd probably have a heart attack from the stress involved with a lawsuit. She would also put her mask on in court and fake cry and deny deny deny. I put it in Gods hands, I just don't have it in me to fight anymore.

Yes, her laziness started to not only become unattractive, but draining as well. Her friend told me her ex before me was constantly yelling at her about doing the dishes and other chores when they lived together. She will never change, so sad because deep I see a women with so much potential. All she really did when she got home from work was walk around the apt smoking weed, eating junk food and watching TV.
We all have potential..

Walk.around smoke weed and eat junk..

Think about how gross that is.. what type of wife or mother would she have been?. Garbage. you dodged a bullet.. well done.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have potential..

Walk.around smoke weed and eat junk..

Think about how gross that is.. what type of wife or mother would she have been?. Garbage. you dodged a bullet.. well done.
That's why I chose to have the abortion with her twice. Even tho I loved her, there wasn't a single part of me that felt she would be a good mother, but also change her life style. She told me she would quit the drugs and alcohol, but even when pregnant, she was so depressed she chugged bottles of wine and still smoked ciggs and weed. Definitely dodged a couple bullets. There are still days where I regret my decision, but then I quickly look back at the all carnage and destruction she caused.

Shes like a tornado that destroys everything in her path, then moves to another city/state only to continue destroying everything, all while blaming everyone but herself.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so let me update you guys on the latest. Sooo..... I was working and I got a text from her, all nice asking to come get her stuff from my place. That is fine, I asked my neighbor to let her in to get her stuff (he was supervising). Then I get another text saying how she is going to miss everything we did together, that it is the most fun she has ever had. I was like "Ya, we did definitely had some good times." Some more things were said, reminiscing, she was being all nice.

She gets out of work 2 hours before me, and when she left she asked "would you like to meet me there while I get my stuff.." I was being nice and responded "Yes, I would like to but I am at work and can not leave early, I have a deadline " Then she said "you don't understand, I want to have sex.." Well guys, it's been a little while since I had sex and she is a monster in bed, and for some reason I was turned on as hell and I responded "After work I can meet you, and we will tear the roof off." She said "WTF, are you really not going to meet me there??" And I responded "No, I told you there is no way for me to get out of work." Then it was all down hill from there. She sent a text that said "I HATE YOU!!!!! You always put yourself first, I was trying to make amends and see if you would actually make me your priority one time, but you had to go and **** that up, I always made you my priority in our whole relationship, and just one time I wanted to be a priority, but it's always about you!!!" Followed by "I HATE YOU!!! This is the biggest mistake you have ever made, I never want to see your face again!!!"

I'm over here like "What in the holy **** just happened?" I asked if she was o.k., if she needed to talk or something, and it was the same "I hate you 100% with all my soul, I can't believe you would do this too me, this was your last chance and you ****ing ruined it!!! I HATE YOU!!!" So I just went not contact again. WTF is up with that? Can anyone Psychoanalyze what the hell just happened?

Billtx49

Reaction score
It's all about her and what she wants even though it doesn't make any rational sense to you. It's a futile attempt to try and understand her words and actions.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I chose to have the abortion with her twice. Even tho I loved her, there wasn't a single part of me that felt she would be a good mother, but also change her life style. She told me she would quit the drugs and alcohol, but even when pregnant, she was so depressed she chugged bottles of wine and still smoked ciggs and weed. Definitely dodged a couple bullets. There are still days where I regret my decision, but then I quickly look back at the all carnage and destruction she caused.

Shes like a tornado that destroys everything in her path, then moves to another city/state only to continue destroying everything, all while blaming everyone but herself.
I don't agree with abortions, that's for us all to deal with personally..
Think about what you just said tho, she was pregnant and smoking and drinking and doing drugs. What a POS..she should be in prison .
focus on the fact she is toxic. My God you are LUCKY she is gone my friend.. appreciate your peace.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple, the world revolves around her. If she doesn't get what she wants when she wants it, then the switch in her brain shuts off and you now become her enemy. You cant win with these b!tches. Even if you met her, she would stuck you back on her web of destruction. Things would feel magical again, then quickly revert back to her old self in a matter of days, weeks or months. The same outcome happens every time you go back.

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so let me update you guys on the latest. Sooo..... I was working and I got a text from her, all nice asking to come get her stuff from my place. That is fine, I asked my neighbor to let her in to get her stuff (he was supervising). Then I get another text saying how she is going to miss everything we did together, that it is the most fun she has ever had. I was like "Ya, we did definitely had some good times." Some more things were said, reminiscing, she was being all nice.

She gets out of work 2 hours before me, and when she left she asked "would you like to meet me there while I get my stuff.." I was being nice and responded "Yes, I would like to but I am at work and can not leave early, I have a deadline " Then she said "you don't understand, I want to have sex.." Well guys, it's been a little while since I had sex and she is a monster in bed, and for some reason I was turned on as hell and I responded "After work I can meet you, and we will tear the roof off." She said "WTF, are you really not going to meet me there??" And I responded "No, I told you there is no way for me to get out of work." Then it was all down hill from there. She sent a text that said "I HATE YOU!!!!! You always put yourself first, I was trying to make amends and see if you would actually make me your priority one time, but you had to go and **** that up, I always made you my priority in our whole relationship, and just one time I wanted to be a priority, but it's always about you!!!" Followed by "I HATE YOU!!! This is the biggest mistake you have ever made, I never want to see your face again!!!"

I'm over here like "What in the holy **** just happened?" I asked if she was o.k., if she needed to talk or something, and it was the same "I hate you 100% with all my soul, I can't believe you would do this too me, this was your last chance and you ****ing ruined it!!! I HATE YOU!!!" So I just went not contact again. WTF is up with that? Can anyone Psychoanalyze what the hell just happened?
Nothing says true love like getting fired leaving work early to bang a girl who cant wait 2 hours..
psycho..
she will be divorced 7 times.
F her

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple, the world revolves around her. If she doesn't get what she wants when she wants it, then the switch in her brain shuts off and you now become her enemy. You cant win with these b!tches. Even if you met her, she would get stuck back on her web of destruction. Things would feel magical again, then quickly revert back to her old self in a matter of days, weeks or months. The same outcome happens every time you go back.
Yep..
perfect BPD traits

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, well, it was amazing how she was definitely pulling me back in, telling me to pick any hole, blah blah blah.... That is exactly right though, it was like a switch, she was kind of steady for a second asking me if I was kidding, and when I told her I could not leave work, she flipped her lid. Damn, the hell with that, don't miss her no more. I have read the easiest way to get over a narcissist is to know that the relationship one had with them never existed, it was already dead from the beginning, you were just falling for a false ego. I'm not very familiar with psychology, so I felt like I just literally swallowed the red pill in the matrix and touched the mirror... lol. My ex wife was a little batty and cheated, but this ***** is on a whole nother level!! Anyhow, thanks for all the analysis and shedding light on the subject. I will keep you guys updated with any other craziness....

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, well, it was amazing how she was definitely pulling me back in, telling me to pick any hole, blah blah blah.... That is exactly right though, it was like a switch, she was kind of steady for a second asking me if I was kidding, and when I told her I could not leave work, she flipped her lid. Damn, the hell with that, don't miss her no more. I have read the easiest way to get over a narcissist is to know that the relationship one had with them never existed, it was already dead from the beginning, you were just falling for a false ego. I'm not very familiar with psychology, so I felt like I just literally swallowed the red pill in the matrix and touched the mirror... lol. My ex wife was a little batty and cheated, but this ***** is on a whole nother level!! Anyhow, thanks for all the analysis and shedding light on the subject. I will keep you guys updated with any other craziness....
They are very cunning in their ways to get you back. She is probably plotting some sh!t right now to hoover again. She knows just how powerful her seduction is. Her..."how dare you not meet me when I asked, I will show you!". That's how their twisted psycho mind works. think.

It's easy to get sucked back into her toxic vortex no matter how strong you think you are. Not saying you are not, just be cautious...if she makes contact, observe her words n actions, but don't adsorb them. Good luck amigo.....Keep us posted

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Have you noticed how us guys went from dating crazy to crazier to craziest?

It's like life was trying to tell us something amd we just weren't learning what we were supposed to learn.
Each time we met a new chick, life ramped things up a little.

If we don't learn what life is trying to teach us then it will jab us in the arm. If we still don't listen then it will slap us in the face and if we still aren't getting the message then life will kick us in the balls!

Every guy who has fallen for a cluster b has been kicked in the balls.

Time to figure out that lesson boyos

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's like life was trying to tell us something amd we just weren't learning what we were supposed to learn.

If we don't learn what life is trying to teach us then it will jab us in the arm. If we still don't listen then it will slap us in the face and if we still aren't getting the message then life will kick us in the balls!

Yep its disturbing .
Bad one to worse .. we can't all just have such terrible luck..

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Ya, no kidding. I plan on seeing a therapist shortly after to see whats up with me so I can stop drawing these women, or at least recognize them ( I definitely know all the red flags now). I have read that co-dependants usually draw these women, but damn, after reading all this psychology babble it seems as if every person in the world falls into some of these categories and everyone has serious issues. The main problem with these types of women is that they are typically so damn fine and just let you do what ever kind of crazy they can think of to them, like stuff I have never even though of and was like.. we can do this?? lol. Anyways, wish there were women without cluster B that could retain all the good traits without the crazy, lol. Again, going to seek some counseling to stop this viscous cycle.

Last edited:

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a year for sex?.. no thanks.

These girls brainwash us..
Oh man I got a good one too much to type on my phone but I don't think I will ever hear from her again.. remember how I said I know when she's about to do something when she asks do you love me.. well I don't think I will be hearing it again