Can a BPD make you feel like you are the narcissist?

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, no kidding. I plan on seeing a therapist shortly after to see whats up with me so I can stop drawing these women, or at least recognize them ( I definitely know all the red flags now). I have read that co-dependants usually draw these women, but damn, after reading all this psychology babble it seems as if every person in the world falls into some of these categories and everyone has serious issues. The main problem with these types of women is that they are typically so damn fine and just let you do what ever kind of crazy they can think of to them, like stuff I have never even though of and was like.. we can do this?? lol. Anyways, wish there were women without cluster B that could retain all the good traits without the crazy, lol. Again, going to seek some counseling to stop this viscous cycle.
I always said I wish I could clone my ex but without all the cluster B crap I would be very very happy

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man I got a good one too much to type on my phone but I don't think I will ever hear from her again.. remember how I said I know when she's about to do something when she asks do you love me.. well I don't think I will be hearing it again
F her.. move on my friend

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F her.. move on my friend
lol I almost forgot lol

So you know how that stuff I said in the past about her do you love me crap and how I know from before that something is always up.. and how she was in the car with the guy that wanted to marry her and all that crap.. and how she rushed me off the phone twice..

Well it turns out and looks like they got married over in DR this past week.. I'm still kinda dazed but not so much that I lost focus because near the end I got so tired of her BS that I stopped feeling anything.

Also apparently it's common for Dominicans to marry just to come over to the US and they pay you like a few $1,000's which IMHO the dumbest thing I've heard.. but whatever I'm going to give her the rest of her crap and totally erase her out of my life!

Billtx49

Reaction score
lol I almost forgot lol

So you know how that stuff I said in the past about her do you love me crap and how I know from before that something is always up.. and how she was in the car with the guy that wanted to marry her and all that crap.. and how she rushed me off the phone twice..

Well it turns out and looks like they got married over in DR this past week.. I'm still kinda dazed but not so much that I lost focus because near the end I got so tired of her BS that I stopped feeling anything.

Also apparently it's common for Dominicans to marry just to come over to the US and they pay you like a few $1,000's which IMHO the dumbest thing I've heard.. but whatever I'm going to give her the rest of her crap and totally erase her out of my life!
Feel sorry for her new husband. You know what she's about, he may not just yet…

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel sorry for her new husband. You know what she's about, he may not just yet…
true.. I looked at the picture she sent me and nether of father or mother look too happy in the picture.. I mean they are divorced but still to see the first daughter getting married the whole bit of it is just crazy like they were not mad I had got her pregnant which I thought was odd.

nevertheless I feel like a huge weight is off my shoulders.. the only thing is some sites I'm on she signed up to stalk me and I feel she still might do that I know one site I had to change my user name.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I almost forgot lol

This is psychotic behavior..
go NC asap!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, no kidding. I plan on seeing a therapist shortly after to see whats up with me so I can stop drawing these women, or at least recognize them ( I definitely know all the red flags now). I have read that co-dependants usually draw these women, but damn, after reading all this psychology babble it seems as if every person in the world falls into some of these categories and everyone has serious issues. The main problem with these types of women is that they are typically so damn fine and just let you do what ever kind of crazy they can think of to them, like stuff I have never even though of and was like.. we can do this?? lol. Anyways, wish there were women without cluster B that could retain all the good traits without the crazy, lol. Again, going to seek some counseling to stop this viscous cycle.
It could be a handful of reasons why you are attracting them, but the most common is ones childhood. Being mentally, physically or emotionally abused, not being loved, abandoned as a child. We are living in times where most people are depressed, so even men who had great childhoods still fall victim. It's not a coincidence that these women are beautiful, will do anything in bed, and all read from the same playbook. They have the perfect recipe to destroy. I wont get into my beliefs, as that's a whole other topic.

When seeking therapy, make sure he/she specializes in treating patients who came out of a relationship with a Cluster B. I have a friend who was wrecked by a BPD, saw a therapist who prescribed him antidepressants. He is 5 months out and still suffering with thoughts of suicide. He recently went to another therapist and it did nothing for him. When you read as many articles and watch endless amount of vids on the topic, therapy honestly wont do much. I've probably read more on this subject than most and have found Ross Rosenberg's YT videos to be the best in explaining it all to a tee. Also, sharischreiber's site has the best articles on the web imo. She does therapy as well, but charges a ridiculous prices per hr and has no shortage of patients.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be a handful of reasons why you are attracting them, but the most common is ones childhood. Being mentally, physically or emotionally abused, not being loved, abandoned as a child. We are living in times where most people are depressed, so even men who had great childhoods still fall victim. It's not a coincidence that these women are beautiful, will do anything in bed, and all read from the same playbook. They have the perfect recipe to destroy. I wont get into my beliefs, as that's a whole other topic.

When seeking therapy, make sure he/she specializes in treating patients who came out of a relationship with a Cluster B. I have a friend who was wrecked by a BPD, saw a therapist who prescribed him antidepressants. He is 5 months out and still suffering with thoughts of suicide. He recently went to another therapist and it did nothing for him. When you read as many articles and watch endless amount of vids on the topic, therapy honestly wont do much. I've probably read more on this subject than most and have found Ross Rosenberg's YT videos to be the best in explaining it all to a tee. Also, sharischreiber's site has the best articles on the web imo. She does therapy as well, but charges a ridiculous prices per hr and has no shortage of patients.
Check out the little shaman on yt.. perfectly descriptive and explanatory

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the little shaman on yt.. perfectly descriptive and explanatory
I checked her out after you mentioned her, but I guess you could say I just don't click with her. There seems to be a huge rise in Youtubers making vids on Cluster B's, so there is many to chose from.

Sam Vaknin has the best materiel on NPD, as he put narcissism on the map. Being he is a Narc, the info is coming straight from the horses mouth, along with HG Tudor.

This lady is one of my favs on YT. She is well spoken and extremely knowledgeable.

Here is one of her vids that fits the topic at hand

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are interesting videos above as is the insight to therapy regarding cluster B. I should clarify that maybe I need to refine my conflict resolution skills so when my buttons are pressed to the max I don't lose my **** and get into a huge screaming match. So is there a type of person out there with an opposite disorder who can tolerate and even completely get along with any of the Cluster B personality disorders? Or do all relationships fall apart with these people? Are there any, so called, monsters of the opposite mental aspect who thrive and feed on a cluster B and actually make them wilt first?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Are there any, so called, monsters of the opposite mental aspect who thrive and feed on a cluster B and actually make them wilt first?
One of my Ex's got physical with me to get her perceived need for emotional separation when we got too close for her comfort. One of her Ex's beat on her whenever she did so. I believe they were still together when he went to prison for his other offenses.
True life experience
I do Not think any sane man can stay with these disordered women and keep his own sanity.
I think you have to be equally as messed up or worse than her in some aspect to stay with her and be happy.

Brings to mind the old water seeks its own level statement…

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I checked her out after you mentioned her, but I guess you could say I just don't click with her. There seems to be a huge rise in Youtubers making vids on Cluster B's, so there is many to chose from.

Sam Vaknin has the best materiel on NPD, as he put narcissism on the map. Being he is a Narc, the info is coming straight from the horses mouth, along with HG Tudor.

This lady is one of my favs on YT. She is well spoken and extremely knowledgeable.

Here is one of her vids that fits the topic at hand
Ya shes good too.

The little shaman is just so matter of fact it is helpful for my mind that always tries to analyze and rationalize everything .. she is good at explaining just what is.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my Ex's got physical with me to get her perceived need for emotional separation when we got too close for her comfort. One of her Ex's beat on her whenever she did so. I believe they were still together when he went to prison for his other offenses.
True life experience
I do Not think any sane man can stay with these disordered women and keep his own sanity.
I think you have to be equally as messed up or worse than her in some aspect to stay with her and be happy.

Brings to mind the old water seeks its own level statement…

I had a good childhood good parents and home except for 2 crazy sisters. One was bipolar but super fun and loving, the other a npd cruel and mean and cold and hearltess.

Is this why i dealt with crap like the example below?????

My gf making a cheesecake.. i took her daughter for a ride on the fourwheeler and had her and her 6 year old kid pick out flowers and make a flower arrangment.

We sat down at the table and i asked my gf if she liked the flowers we picked her, her kid excited said we picked them and it was my idea and laughed i almost fell in the creek.
So i asked her if she liked our flower arrangement we picked her....?

And her response i swear to God exactly :

"When i was 15 my first bf used to stop and pick me flowers all the time, he was sweet" as she smiled all flattered...

I said geez, would be nice for me to be called sweet or appreciated..

Her next response : ". I will never talk about another person ever again"

Jesus lord my savior, what the Fuchk. ??!!??!!
As if im a trouble maker for no reason..

Jesus u do something nice for someone and they aknowledge how another man did something similar and was sweet and ignore your kindness and gesture.... fuxhjing heartless
Am.i the crazy ****ty person ???

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I call one day rushed off the phone..
Why Do you not go no contact. You just keep hurting yourself. I can understand that the desire is bis to answer a call when she is calling. But calling her??? Start from there. Do NOT CALL or TEXT her. And No Contact meins After all: You Do bot contact her, nor react or answer to anything anytime she tries to reach you. It is as if she would be dead.
Start now! For your own sake! Go and join the No contact thread if you have not already. Do it NOW!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why Do you not go no contact. You just keep hurting yourself. I can understand that the desire is bis to answer a call when she is calling. But calling her??? Start from there. Do NOT CALL or TEXT her. And No Contact meins After all: You Do bot contact her, nor react or answer to anything anytime she tries to reach you. It is as if she would be dead.
Start now! For your own sake! Go and join the No contact thread if you have not already. Do it NOW!
No contact always has and always will be the only way to not only take your life back, but also to start letting the fog clear from ones mind.

I told my buddy not to contact his BPD ex, or anyone connected to her, as all it will do is cause him more pain each time he tries. He didn't listen to me and a couple months later tried to take his own life from the pain it caused. Even if she tries to hoover with the most loving words,stay silent, any reaction even if it's a "fuk you" will show her shes still in control. Be careful out there guys, its raining shady b!itches!!

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry I'm already in that no contact thread and I haven't contacted her