Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can a 45 year old guy really get a 30 or 35 year old girlfriend?

MulteMach

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are the guys at sosuave kidding themselves when they say this is possible? When I go out in public I rarely see a guy in a serious relationship with a woman that is 15 years younger then him. If he doesnt have fame or lots of money then is this even realistic?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen women with men who look like their fathers on dozens of occasions. Although sometimes it's just the women taking better care of their appearance so they only look like 30 year olds dating a 50 year old.

I've even seen men with women who look like their mothers on occasion. Like a young man with a middle aged woman of a different race.

Reaction score
Are the guys at sosuave kidding themselves when they say this is possible? When I go out in public I rarely see a guy in a serious relationship with a woman that is 15 years younger then him. If he doesnt have fame or lots of money then is this even realistic?
We are only talking a 10 to 15 year age difference here, not 20+

I am 46 and don't think a 31-year-old woman is out of my league at all for me being "too old"

I am fit, have more wisdom, life experience and financial security than the 35-year-old version of myself.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 30 is a age where womem can literally date any type of men. They can go cougar style or they can date men slightly to much older. This also goes for women older than 22, but due their physical appearance they'll have even more choices.

For a man it matters how he takes care of himself. You can be 45 and ripped, financially stable ect. You can also easily be 45 and looking like 60. Lifestyle matters a lot and said lifestyle can and will accelerate whatever choice you make.

For a man every woman older than 20 is a possible lay. And may i ask how are you so sure the couples you see dont have that age difference? A 35 y.o woman can look younger and a 40 y.o man can look older than he actually is.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm slightly older than this demographic but because of my situation in life I've had to really focus on age gap relationship dynamics and after doing a lot of reading and talking to women about it, this is the impression I get.

For flings & sugar daddy situations, anything goes, but for LTR/serious girlfriend (unless there's some serous $$$ involved) anything beyond 10 years is not very desirable as most women don't want to get attached with a man that they might have to care for, for a decade of more. Changing adult diapers or dealing with dementia is something they will take on for a parent but not for a lover that they only got a few good years out of.

I say this not only from what I've read and been told by women, but have witnessed this first hand as a female cousin of mine has gone thru it.

Yes there are exceptions, and and yes women sometimes get into relationships using emotions instead of logic, but from what I see, historically they have been a much more strategic about getting into LTR relationships than men, and have been since well before the red pill movement.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it all of the time. It isn't the norm, but it's definitely out there. When I was 35 I had a short term relationship with an 18 yo 7/10

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure. Though I would agree with the sentiment 10 years seems to be the practical limit. After that you are flirting with different generations.

I have 3 buddies (2 married, 1 engaged) that are 41, 43, and 49. Their wives are 33, 34, and 37 respectively. They aren’t Chads.

There are a ton of professional women out there in big cities 30-35 years old that are desperate to find a man. I think they’ll take any man that pays taxes to be honest.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anything beyond 10 years is not very desirable as most women don't want to get attached with a man that they might have to care for, for a decade of more. Changing adult diapers or dealing with dementia is something they will take on for a parent but not for a lover that they only got a few good years out of.

I say this not only from what I've read and been told by women, but have witnessed this first hand as a female cousin of mine has gone thru it.
You seriously believe that a 25yrs old woman won't marry a 45yrs old man due to fear of changing adult diapers? o_O :rolleyes: First off, unless she's a virgin, whatever she says on the subject doesn't matter ... she couldn't hold a relationship for a few years, yet she worries what will happen with her husband in 35yrs time? It's ridiculous.

Secondly, while on the surface it might look like a reasonable concern, in reality it's looking at the future through a negative lens. Life is full of risks, and while a husband of the same age will statistically have a lower chance of needing adult diapers than a husband 20yrs older, you never know what the future holds. You can't start a marriage based off statistics.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the average 45 year old.... no.... unless the 30-35 year old female is a wildabeast.

most average 45 year old men are physical train wrecks.... and are no where near where they need to be financially.

if your 45... financially secure, in tip top shape... understand the game.... and actually have some semblance of game. This is very possible.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You seriously believe that a 25yrs old woman won't marry a 45yrs old man due to fear of changing adult diapers? o_O :rolleyes: First off, unless she's a virgin, whatever she says on the subject doesn't matter ... she couldn't hold a relationship for a few years, yet she worries what will happen with her husband in 35yrs time? It's ridiculous.

Secondly, while on the surface it might look like a reasonable concern, in reality it's looking at the future through a negative lens. Life is full of risks, and while a husband of the same age will statistically have a lower chance of needing adult diapers than a husband 20yrs older, you never know what the future holds. You can't start a marriage based off statistics.
Yes I do, and I also think you might do well to be a little more pragmatic in your assessment, maybe talk to more women and get a wider view on this.

I realize at your age you probably want to nurture a more optimistic view about your potential to get a younger woman into your life, but I've been around a lot longer and have given this a lot of attention over the past few years.

All you can do is take this as just an experienced viewpoint on this thread, and possibly do your best to prove me wrong.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with my ex wife a total of 18 years, I met and started dating her when she was 18 and I was 28.
I was 46 when we parted company.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I do, and I also think you might do well to be a little more pragmatic in your assessment, maybe talk to more women and get a wider view on this.

I realize at your age you probably want to nurture a more optimistic view about your potential to get a younger woman into your life, but I've been around a lot longer and have given this a lot of attention over the past few years.

All you can do is take this as just an experienced viewpoint on this thread, and possibly do your best to prove me wrong.
Firstly, it's well known that what women say and what they do is 2 completely different things.

Secondly, it depends on how you talk to them ... they may very well imagine a 45yrs old as an overweight guy with beer belly who can hardly move around. Then you tell them to look at Statham in Expendables 2 or Stallone in Cliffhanger or Demolition Man and see if those ~45yrs olds look like decrepit old men in need of adult diapers in just a few years.

Thirdly, if they're not virgins, the whole discussion is ridiculous as stated previously. You're going to talk to a 30yrs old woman who has had 4 relationships, none having lasted more than 3 years, about how her 45yrs old husband will potentially need adult diapers when he's 80? Are you kidding me? :lol:

I'm not here to prove you wrong (I can't even think of how I would be able to do that). I just offered a different perspective on the subject.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just offered a different perspective on the subject.
... and not a very experienced one from what I see.
You haven't even clicked 40, and using movie stars with tons of $$$ as examples isn't helping your case any.

Like I said, talk to more women, gain a little more awareness before you start beating the drum so loudly about your views.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't even clicked 40, and using movie stars with tons of $$$ as examples isn't helping your case any.
One doesn't need tons of $$ to be fit at 45yrs. Those are examples that are easily recognizable ... am not going to upload photos of good looking 45yrs olds that nobody knows.

Like I said, talk to more women, gain a little more awareness before you start beating the drum so loudly about your views.
What's this, a contest, who talks to more women? :rolleyes: I'm going to say it for the 3rd and last time: what those women you talk to SAY they prefer is meaningless. You take their word that they wouldn't marry/LTR a 45yrs old as gospel truth, yet you ignore they said 'I love you' to several guys who are now their exes. Put differently, their words didn't mean shyt when they were supposed to, but during a hypothetical discussion with you, all of a sudden their words carry their weight in gold. C'mon man!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Cope.

Translation: “because I’m incapable of it, it cannot be done.”

In my mid to late 40’s I was consistently bagging 20-30 year olds, like every single night of the week. Location had a bit to do with it. One point I maintained an LTR with a 19 year old for a year. Fast forward a few years, she drives 16+ hours to see me a few times a year for the weekend, I’m in my mid 50’s and she’s in her mid 20’s.

I’m not 6’ tall, I’m not mercilessly ripped but I’m muscular, I’m not famous, I’m not a millionaire and I’m not paying for it.

You mileage may vary.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You take their word that they wouldn't marry/LTR a 45yrs old as gospel truth, yet you ignore they said 'I love you' to several guys who are now their exes.

all of a sudden their words carry their weight in gold.
If you read my OP you'd see I say there are always exceptions, but to come back with this literally false BS interpretation of what I said shows you're kind of lost.

Good luck in finding your twentysomething girlfriend.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read my OP you'd see I say there are always exceptions, but to come back with this literally false BS interpretation of what I said shows you're kind of lost.
What are you talking about? I just highlighted that the women you mentioned have no credibility whatsoever regarding the subject at hand. Talking about lost: you reading accounts from or listening to women with a string of short term failed relationships talking about their demands regarding entering a 3 decade+ long relationship. ;)