Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can’t tell if she wants me back advice needed

Ste-aki88

Reaction score
Been dating this girl 5 months. She’s way out of my league (10/10) but it never phased me I did all the right things to keep her interested. However 2 1/2 weeks ago we had a massive argument and for the 1st week after that we were going around in circles blaming each other. I didn’t contact her for 3 days and she eventually texted me a week ago to say she missed me. I suggested we meet up to discuss it like adults but for 3 days she kept making excuses so I stopped contact again. She posted a picture of her hanging out with another lad on snapchat yesterday - Blatantly trying to make me jealous so I just ignored it. So last night she text me saying goodbye and she has deleted my number. I just laughed and said if you were deleting my number there was no need to let me know.

I know I shouldn’t give a f**k but I do care about her.

Any advice?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Been dating this girl 5 months. She’s way out of my league (10/10) but it never phased me I did all the right things to keep her interested. However 2 1/2 weeks ago we had a massive argument and for the 1st week after that we were going around in circles blaming each other. I didn’t contact her for 3 days and she eventually texted me a week ago to say she missed me. I suggested we meet up to discuss it like adults but for 3 days she kept making excuses so I stopped contact again. She posted a picture of her hanging out with another lad on snapchat yesterday - Blatantly trying to make me jealous so I just ignored it. So last night she text me saying goodbye and she has deleted my number. I just laughed and said if you were deleting my number there was no need to let me know.

Any advice?
If she wanted you back she would make it easy for you, not difficult by deleting your # …
Her text was telling you it’s over and done.

Ste-aki88

Reaction score
If she wanted you back she would make it easy for you, not difficult by deleting your # …
Her text was telling you it’s over and done.
Sorry forgot to add after that she sent this text: Then what do you want Steve? What you want us to do!?? Told her I’d ring her tonight to discuss it but she’s gone out for bonfire night. Lol.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Sorry forgot to add after that she sent this text: Then what do you want Steve? What you want us to do!?? Told her I’d ring her tonight to discuss it but she’s gone out for bonfire night. Lol.
Guy, she deleted your number and told you…
Start thinking logically.

Ste-aki88

Reaction score
No sh*t. She was p*ssed off because I hadn’t contacted her for 3 days. I’m pretty sure she’d be thankful not p*ssed off if I hadn’t contacted her if she’s not interested.

Billtx49

Reaction score
No sh*t. She was p*ssed off because I hadn’t contacted her for 3 days. I’m pretty sure she’d be thankful not p*ssed off if I hadn’t contacted her if she’s not interested.
She’s either seriously messing with your head (mixed signals), or she’s done…
Neither one is good.

Ste-aki88

Reaction score
She’s definitely not done she hates it when i cut contact. Messing with my head though yes ... Just can’t figure her out.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s definitely not done she hates it when i cut contact. Messing with my head though yes ... Just can’t figure her out.

What do you want Steve? Clearly she is looking for validation!

She isn't interested in you man.. Once you show her your hand, she will be fukin gone!

You gave her the opportunity to meet and talk, did she take it? Hell no.. She ignored your sorry ass for days.

Here is what you should do.. Nothing.. Just move the fuk on.. You should only give this chick a chance, if she makes it CLEAR that she wants you back..

Even then I would suggest you need to RULE OUT a relationship with her, and simply keep it, smash and dash!

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I agree with what the other guys are saying.

Here’s what I do in these situations. I ask ‘is she working towards me, or against me?’. You gave her the opportunity to talk about it, actually communicate on the issue. What did she do?... she dismissed you on it. She could have grabbed that opportunity to accept talking on it, but instead she’s saying ‘no I’m busy’. She could have delayed it to another time, perhaps tomorrow or letting you know that she wants to talk as well. But that doesn’t seem to be the case. She’s decided to move away, and any further leaning in towards her will just continue that trend.

Imo, it’s a power play/pout to reclaim (her own sense of) superiority over you by shutting you out, trying to make you sweat. By you becoming weak and start pressing to fix things, she can affirm to herself that ‘yeah look, he does need me after all. I am worth something’ and continue on her own way.

You offered a clear chance to her, a path to friendliness and she spat it away. Being non bothered about it I would opinion is your best strategy. She 100% knows you gave her an in... she’ll be back if she actually wants to take you up on it. She has the ability to initiate contact. (I suspect she’s more content to stick with the ‘make you sweat’ scheme).

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I agree with what the other guys are saying.

Here’s what I do in these situations. I ask ‘is she working towards me, or against me?’. You gave her the opportunity to talk about it, actually communicate on the issue. What did she do?... she dismissed you on it. She could have grabbed that opportunity to accept talking on it, but instead she’s saying ‘no I’m busy’. She could have delayed it to another time, perhaps tomorrow or letting you know that she wants to talk as well. But that doesn’t seem to be the case. She’s decided to move away, and any further leaning in towards her will just continue that trend.

Imo, it’s a power play/pout to reclaim (her own sense of) superiority over you by shutting you out, trying to make you sweat. By you becoming weak and start pressing to fix things, she can affirm to herself that ‘yeah look, he does need me after all. I am worth something’ and continue on her own way.

You offered a clear chance to her, a path to friendliness and she spat it away. Being non bothered about it I would opinion is your best strategy. She 100% knows you gave her an in... she’ll be back if she actually wants to take you up on it. She has the ability to initiate contact. (I suspect she’s more content to stick with the ‘make you sweat’ scheme).

Well put.. and this is why op should continue down the path of NC

Even if she does open up channels of discussion, by getting back with her, op is setting himself up for another dumping.

This girl is now a long term liability.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She’s way out of my league (10/10) but it never phased me I did all the right things to keep her interested.
There lies the problem. You submitted to her and she knew it. Always act as if. Even if a woman is a full slot or two above you, act as if you belong there.

Imagine a poor person being invited to a rich person's party. They either own it with their personality and looks or they ball up and totally feel out of place.

You felt out of place and felt as if you had to continually win her over. Why did you feel as if you had to do that if she was attracted to you?

She was in control the entire time and you were in her frame. The fastest way for a woman to lose interest.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any advice?[/QUOTE.]

Unless you want to play childish games for months or years to come, next this spoiled brat and go meet new women.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say she is a 10. She can smell you oneitus for her.

Unless you want to play childish games for months or years to come, next this spoiled brat and go meet new women.

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did all the right things to keep her interested.
Wrong! You don't have to do all the things to make her interested. You have to do all things YOU want to do, for YOU to be a happier guy. YOUR frame, YOUR life, YOUR happiness. All was lost when you fall inside her frame.

I suggested we meet up to discuss it like adults....
Nice guys discuss the relationship. Don Juans just ENJOY life. You don't need her to understand your reasons. You need her to FEEL GOOD being with you. A smile in her face, here and there, it's all you have to do. A happy woman will give all you want. But this should be just a side effect of you being yourself in your happy life. The focus is you, yourself, your life. If you focus the girl as the goal, all is already lost. FOCUS on YOU!!! Be the good fruit! (Pook).