"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Can’t tell if she wants me back advice needed

Ste-aki88

New Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Been dating this girl 5 months. She’s way out of my league (10/10) but it never phased me I did all the right things to keep her interested. However 2 1/2 weeks ago we had a massive argument and for the 1st week after that we were going around in circles blaming each other. I didn’t contact her for 3 days and she eventually texted me a week ago to say she missed me. I suggested we meet up to discuss it like adults but for 3 days she kept making excuses so I stopped contact again. She posted a picture of her hanging out with another lad on snapchat yesterday - Blatantly trying to make me jealous so I just ignored it. So last night she text me saying goodbye and she has deleted my number. I just laughed and said if you were deleting my number there was no need to let me know.

I know I shouldn’t give a f**k but I do care about her.

Any advice?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Been dating this girl 5 months. She’s way out of my league (10/10) but it never phased me I did all the right things to keep her interested. However 2 1/2 weeks ago we had a massive argument and for the 1st week after that we were going around in circles blaming each other. I didn’t contact her for 3 days and she eventually texted me a week ago to say she missed me. I suggested we meet up to discuss it like adults but for 3 days she kept making excuses so I stopped contact again. She posted a picture of her hanging out with another lad on snapchat yesterday - Blatantly trying to make me jealous so I just ignored it. So last night she text me saying goodbye and she has deleted my number. I just laughed and said if you were deleting my number there was no need to let me know.

I know I shouldn’t give a f**k but I do care about her.

Any advice?
If she wanted you back she would make it easy for you, not difficult by deleting your # …
Her text was telling you it’s over and done.
 

Ste-aki88

New Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Age
41
If she wanted you back she would make it easy for you, not difficult by deleting your # …
Her text was telling you it’s over and done.
Sorry forgot to add after that she sent this text: Then what do you want Steve? What you want us to do!?? Told her I’d ring her tonight to discuss it but she’s gone out for bonfire night. Lol.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Sorry forgot to add after that she sent this text: Then what do you want Steve? What you want us to do!?? Told her I’d ring her tonight to discuss it but she’s gone out for bonfire night. Lol.
Guy, she deleted your number and told you…
Start thinking logically.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ste-aki88

New Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Age
41
No sh*t. She was p*ssed off because I hadn’t contacted her for 3 days. I’m pretty sure she’d be thankful not p*ssed off if I hadn’t contacted her if she’s not interested.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
No sh*t. She was p*ssed off because I hadn’t contacted her for 3 days. I’m pretty sure she’d be thankful not p*ssed off if I hadn’t contacted her if she’s not interested.
She’s either seriously messing with your head (mixed signals), or she’s done…
Neither one is good.
 

Ste-aki88

New Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Age
41
She’s definitely not done she hates it when i cut contact. Messing with my head though yes ... Just can’t figure her out.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
She’s definitely not done she hates it when i cut contact. Messing with my head though yes ... Just can’t figure her out.

What do you want Steve? Clearly she is looking for validation!

She isn't interested in you man.. Once you show her your hand, she will be fukin gone!

You gave her the opportunity to meet and talk, did she take it? Hell no.. She ignored your sorry ass for days.

Here is what you should do.. Nothing.. Just move the fuk on.. You should only give this chick a chance, if she makes it CLEAR that she wants you back..

Even then I would suggest you need to RULE OUT a relationship with her, and simply keep it, smash and dash!
 

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
410
Reaction score
216
Age
38
Yup, I agree with what the other guys are saying.

Here’s what I do in these situations. I ask ‘is she working towards me, or against me?’. You gave her the opportunity to talk about it, actually communicate on the issue. What did she do?... she dismissed you on it. She could have grabbed that opportunity to accept talking on it, but instead she’s saying ‘no I’m busy’. She could have delayed it to another time, perhaps tomorrow or letting you know that she wants to talk as well. But that doesn’t seem to be the case. She’s decided to move away, and any further leaning in towards her will just continue that trend.

Imo, it’s a power play/pout to reclaim (her own sense of) superiority over you by shutting you out, trying to make you sweat. By you becoming weak and start pressing to fix things, she can affirm to herself that ‘yeah look, he does need me after all. I am worth something’ and continue on her own way.

You offered a clear chance to her, a path to friendliness and she spat it away. Being non bothered about it I would opinion is your best strategy. She 100% knows you gave her an in... she’ll be back if she actually wants to take you up on it. She has the ability to initiate contact. (I suspect she’s more content to stick with the ‘make you sweat’ scheme).
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Yup, I agree with what the other guys are saying.

Here’s what I do in these situations. I ask ‘is she working towards me, or against me?’. You gave her the opportunity to talk about it, actually communicate on the issue. What did she do?... she dismissed you on it. She could have grabbed that opportunity to accept talking on it, but instead she’s saying ‘no I’m busy’. She could have delayed it to another time, perhaps tomorrow or letting you know that she wants to talk as well. But that doesn’t seem to be the case. She’s decided to move away, and any further leaning in towards her will just continue that trend.

Imo, it’s a power play/pout to reclaim (her own sense of) superiority over you by shutting you out, trying to make you sweat. By you becoming weak and start pressing to fix things, she can affirm to herself that ‘yeah look, he does need me after all. I am worth something’ and continue on her own way.

You offered a clear chance to her, a path to friendliness and she spat it away. Being non bothered about it I would opinion is your best strategy. She 100% knows you gave her an in... she’ll be back if she actually wants to take you up on it. She has the ability to initiate contact. (I suspect she’s more content to stick with the ‘make you sweat’ scheme).

Well put.. and this is why op should continue down the path of NC

Even if she does open up channels of discussion, by getting back with her, op is setting himself up for another dumping.

This girl is now a long term liability.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
She’s way out of my league (10/10) but it never phased me I did all the right things to keep her interested.
There lies the problem. You submitted to her and she knew it. Always act as if. Even if a woman is a full slot or two above you, act as if you belong there.

Imagine a poor person being invited to a rich person's party. They either own it with their personality and looks or they ball up and totally feel out of place.

You felt out of place and felt as if you had to continually win her over. Why did you feel as if you had to do that if she was attracted to you?

She was in control the entire time and you were in her frame. The fastest way for a woman to lose interest.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Been dating this girl 5 months. She’s way out of my league (10/10) but it never phased me I did all the right things to keep her interested. However 2 1/2 weeks ago we had a massive argument and for the 1st week after that we were going around in circles blaming each other. I didn’t contact her for 3 days and she eventually texted me a week ago to say she missed me. I suggested we meet up to discuss it like adults but for 3 days she kept making excuses so I stopped contact again. She posted a picture of her hanging out with another lad on snapchat yesterday - Blatantly trying to make me jealous so I just ignored it. So last night she text me saying goodbye and she has deleted my number. I just laughed and said if you were deleting my number there was no need to let me know.

I know I shouldn’t give a f**k but I do care about her.

Any advice?[/QUOTE.]

Unless you want to play childish games for months or years to come, next this spoiled brat and go meet new women.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
You say she is a 10. She can smell you oneitus for her.

Unless you want to play childish games for months or years to come, next this spoiled brat and go meet new women.
 

Magotrox

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
76
I did all the right things to keep her interested.
Wrong! You don't have to do all the things to make her interested. You have to do all things YOU want to do, for YOU to be a happier guy. YOUR frame, YOUR life, YOUR happiness. All was lost when you fall inside her frame.

I suggested we meet up to discuss it like adults....
Nice guys discuss the relationship. Don Juans just ENJOY life. You don't need her to understand your reasons. You need her to FEEL GOOD being with you. A smile in her face, here and there, it's all you have to do. A happy woman will give all you want. But this should be just a side effect of you being yourself in your happy life. The focus is you, yourself, your life. If you focus the girl as the goal, all is already lost. FOCUS on YOU!!! Be the good fruit! (Pook).
 
Top