Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can’t move on...

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broke it with a girl (lets call her N)half a year ago (the one i went to Paris with , some people might remember) badly , didn’t want her in my life and i believe i did the right choice , corona happened and any chance of getting back together was gone forever. So far so good but it backfired as it seems. Wasn’t checking my feelings and boom.
Since then I’ve been with at least 10 or more different women, with some of them tried to continue something or create a” relationship “ or keep them as plates . None of them was interesting enough to keep me around for longer than a month or a few weeks or even less. All of them were hb8s or better . Sex wasn’t good for my side even though all of them were going crazy after me . I still couldn’t stop thinking about N even when i was banging a different woman .
It used to be much better a month ago but for some reason saw her In my dream and i was hooked again .

I’m in a situation that i got so many options women around me are horny asf(thank corona for that) all the time and my stupid mind is stuck to a single woman that never cared about me in the first place . Fcking brain playing stupid tricks . Invested too much and now I’m paying the price . Some posters were right back then but i couldn’t see it yet . I know i need to move on and continue to fck different women and it’s gonna be alright.

I just wanted to take this off my chest people that’s why i made this thread . Be safe out there

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, if you are just concentrating on the s3x part and quantity, that's more of a bandaid than anything else IMO and won't really heal you. You should be looking to find a quality gal that you can focus on and connect with in a deeper way. Yeah this might sound like some Disney $hit but I guarantee you it's not because I've been in the exact same situation as you before.

20+ years later, I still have the feels and sometimes think about this gal from time to time. But I'm glad I didn't go down the path of destruction of just having meaningless s3x with no real purpose or end goal in site.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, if you are just concentrating on the s3x part and quantity, that's more of a bandaid than anything else IMO and won't really heal you. You should be looking to find a quality gal that you can focus on and connect with in a deeper way. Yeah this might sound like some Disney $hit but I guarantee you it's not because I've been in the exact same situation as you before.

20+ years later, I still have the feels and sometimes think about this gal from time to time. But I'm glad I didn't go down the path of destruction of just having meaningless s3x with no real purpose or end goal in site.
I do very much agree with you . I’ve tried to connect in deeper levels but i wasn’t clicking with any of them . Most of them were quality women but still they didn’t have what i wanted . Maybe it’s a cultural thing cause I’m a foreigner in my area .

I believe i feel the same as you do .After many years i believe I’ll still have feelings for that woman.Hopefully my logic is in charge and not my feelings, as i said so far so good .

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you break up with her if she was so great? And what is it about her that makes her so great?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe but I think sometimes people are just afraid to have difficult adult conversations with people and just run away at the first sign of anything wrong. Not saying this is the case but it is a lot of times.
I agree with most won't have the convos or work through it. So many people have been programmed to "have it their way", without considering the other.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
that ***** probably put a hex on your ass.. never mess with crazies. good luck out there. these days i mess around with women and ask them if they ever put a spell on someone (especially hispanic women).. these bitches are bat****.. women these days are ****ing nuts. will do anything to try to keep a man in their life

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a similar situation here. Girl 1 rejected me after stringing me along for a year, so I told her that I won't be just friends with her (she wanted that) and she did come over a few times at work, and told her to let me know if she changes her mind, but she said she probably won't as she doesn't feel that way about me. I'm now dating girl 2, but still can't get girl 1 out of my head. It's a fvcked up situation.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women will stick on your mind for a very, very long time. Real human connection is exceptionally rare, the concept of a "soul mate" is ludicrous when you consider most people's mate just so happens live within a 15 mile radius of them - what are the odds!?

More often than not, people just settle with the best they can get. But when you get with someone who you have a real connection with, it is hard to let go.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its actually not. Its a "mind " fabrication that manifests in your body... csnt eat..cant sleep, cant go on without her...etc etc.
This is were the weak men end up in the graveyard or blowing their face off on live stream..
Its a lie. She was and IS NEVER worth the disrespect she shows you.
Only blame yourself for not understanding the type of woman you chose to get involved with.
Its actually your doing.
Sometimes it wasn't a "weak" man, but a EGO thing. Look @ Scottie Pippen and some of the others.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its actually not. Its a "mind " fabrication that manifests in your body... csnt eat..cant sleep, cant go on without her...etc etc.
This is were the weak men end up in the graveyard or blowing their face off on live stream..
Its a lie. She was and IS NEVER worth the disrespect she shows you.
Only blame yourself for not understanding the type of woman you chose to get involved with.
Its actually your doing.
What I'm talking about can apply to a girl you talked to for 5 min, or someone you dated for 2 years. I've only met a few women in my life who would fall under what I've described. It's not caused by onetis, or ego, or delusional thinking, it's the simple fact that some women really do tap into your soul, and you to theirs. The fact that you break up (regardless of who was at fault or who did the breaking up) doesn't nullify what you experienced during the peak of the relationship, however long or brief it may have been.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats bullshyt. You come into this world alone and you exit alone. Everything in between is decoration. And yes take care of those decorations but if it goes against you.. walk away.
5 min with a woman? Tap into you?
Screen everyone that comes to you. Including your family
I have a decent screening process. I don't like most people I meet. Also if there's one thing I am good at its judging someones character with a high degree of accuracy. I dislike most of my family and prefer the company of a few high quality friends over large groups.

While I don't think love is magical or anything, you can't deny its is extremely powerful (especially lust/infatuation) and can't be waived off as completely meaningless.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in·con·gru·ous
adjective
  1. not in harmony or keeping with the surroundings or other aspects of something.
    "the duffel coat looked incongruous with the black dress she wore underneath"
Not sure what you're implying.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you break up with her if she was so great? And what is it about her that makes her so great?
We had some issues, there were a lot of red flags and since she wanted something long and stable in her life (getting married) , i couldn’t allow it to continue.I would if some of the red flags weren’t so serious cause i have to agree you need to compromise in some ways. This ain’t no perfect world . Most people close their eyes and live in the wonderland but i got my enough share of red-pill in my mind . I had to act mature and let my experience guide me so i broke it with her . She was trying to be back with me for some time and i was cutting contact every single time . Corona happened and everything ended. I believe i made myself a big favor otherwise i can’t imagine what kind of issues i would have . Or maybe not . The issue is that even though I’ve met better women in almost every aspect , i couldn’t contact with them the same way i Did with my ex specially during sex and with certain morals we both shared. I’m not going to mention she was one of the hottest women out there , but so are most of the women i deal with . She had most of what i was looking for in a woman , maybe the most from every woman that i had .
Only wanting women that don't want you in return is a sign of low self esteem imo.
If you consider most of the women around me are very much attracted to me it’s hard something like this to happen . But I’m no amateur to want women that don’t want me . What i meant in my OP , is that i still want her even when she has lost all of her interest or maybe is already in a new relationship making plans with the new dude and there is not a single thought of me anywhere in her mind .
I’m ok with that . Its a normal thing to happen. But I’m the one that got the issue here and it ain’t getting better .