"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

campaign for real beauty

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I was at the movie theater last night with a girl and a bunch of dumb ads appeared about Doves campaign for real beauty.

These ads are pictures of women who are fat or ugly for some reason. next to the picture is a choice.

1. ) fat
2. ) Voluptuous

Every time they came up I picked the realistic one (fat). The girl I was with play slaped me and was shocked. it was funny. I just laughed.

here is their website :)

http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.ca/
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
i just took another look at the site and saw that they are making thin girls and prety girls look ugly

beside the thin girl it says

1.) half empty
2.) half full
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Dude...THAT IS SOME SCARY SH1T OMFG I ALMOST CRAPPED MY PANTS.

I got one that said, "BALD? BEAUTIFUL?" I WAS LIKE, " HOLY **** MAN YOU'RE FVCKIN BALD!!!"

damn...::shudders;:
That was funny, even funnier when I saw the image and that thought went through my head.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
there is a forum there too.. I tried to post but I think all the posts are filtered and approved.

What kind of pissed me off was that it is only about women.

What about all the fat, bald, ugly men? hmm.. I guess women go for these kinds of guys all the time so there is no need of it.
My brothers friend "bubba" who is almost 400 lbs has all the women...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top