Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling Women Out vs. Silent Acceptance

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm using this as a simple example to ask a general question.

Longtime female friend comments/likes on facebook, occasionally emails. I make an end-run back to meeting up in-person every time and to let me know when she's free. She says she will. Of course then I don't hear from her and she's blatantly posting and tagging herself out all the time. I move on with my life, but I wonder...

Is there ever a point where you're matter-of-fact with a woman? When she gets in touch about something random and you try again making plans, do you ever say something to the point:

"Look, I said to let me know when you're free. It's clear you've got the time but won't make the time. It sucks, but that's life, and you're free to do what you want. When you're ready to make time for me, get in touch."

I've done the silent acceptance that she's not interested enough, and I'm not going to chase or pursue. But is there ever a point when you basically have to communicate "Cut the pretense, drop the bull****, or I'm out."

Just wondering as a general proposition.

Technics

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people make their boundaries known through overt communication like calling them out, and some people choose to use covert communication such as withdrawing attention.

When in doubt, covert is the way to go in my opinion.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the perspectives. I also think that maybe calling them out calmly is the shock that some women need to see you as a dominant, attractive man if they didn't previously see you that way. Some women just assume that you're like every other guy they meet, someone who they can walk all over. Until you stand up, you don't stand out.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
she's not interested enough
Exactly, so stop caring. Call her out if you want, but either way forget about her. She doesn't sound like a good friend, and trying to be friends with someone you want to f*ck is stupid anyways. Stop wasting your time.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Espi. I've definitely used that takeaway before.

This is more for after that, when they continue to get in touch with you about nonsense. Both of you know that you've got "unresolved" tentative plans to ferret out but she's made no attempt to resolve them and you know based on her Fakebook feed that she's had free time.

This is more when it's like "What's the effin' point in responding to you anymore? This is going nowhere and wasting my time."

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women tend to have a need to get a "reaction" out of you for various reasons. They are very practiced in manipulating us, it's what they do.

Calling them out for not giving you the attention you feel you deserve is a signal to them that you need them, often times more than they need you. Some women will like this because it reaffirms the power they have over you. Some women will be turned off because they aren't interested in men who place them on a pedestal, usually these are higher SMV women.

It's similar to guys who want "closure" when they get dumped. Nothing drives that nail deeper in the coffin than overtly communicating that she's your best option even if you don't say the words.

Even if they respond to being called out by positively changing their behavior, it's usually only temporary as you've already given them the upper hand. They've taken you for granted (red flag) and you've simply reminded them that they're being too obvious about it.

Repeat this as many time as you need. Women. Aren't. Stupid.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste your time calling out a woman that has low interest.

I never get p!ssy with a woman, I just next them. Look all this is fun. I know that many think this kind of stuff is annoying, but I just love watching women get all confused when I don't behave the way they expect.

If you think a woman is disrespecting you the best thing you can do to her is to just pretend she means nothing to you.... disappear don't give her any thought at all. Trust me this will bother her a lot more than showing you are ticked off at her.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Order! Order! This court will come to order!

This all depends on her interest level in you. Hell, all women's action toward men depend on her interest level!

Calling her out puts her higher on the pedestal she already built. No good. She'll at most, comply temporarily.

Silent acceptance is something women are very used to now. You're just saving her the trouble of cutting you off and she gets the message you won't join her orbiters. Regardless, you lost. She'll just go to her iphone and call one of the 7 guys she has lined up to replace you.

Finding yourself in this situation in the first place is a red flag, likely you have already failed and she moved on. If you are in this situation, move the hell on. She isn't interested sexually, but is in your attention. As in beta bux. Eject.

A man's best weapon is erasing and replacing a girl, and by erase, that means delete from all platforms and if it helps, block her.

Case solved.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if you end up in this situation (I've been there a few times) it's usually because you messed up in the early stages. Generally you weren't assertive enough early on and so you kind of get friendzoned or used as an ego boost when her main project isn't available.

I wouldn't bother calling her out on it, if this thing has happened multiple times then best to go NC That way she either stops the games or she's out of your life and not wasting your time anymore. Either way it's a win

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the girl and how they take it if you call them out; in other words it depends on what part of her cycle she's on

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well say anything you want, but staying silent when I can destroy her silly little world with 2-3 sentances is not something I do. I blew it anyway, mighr aswell speak my mind.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
99% of the time I react by either ignoring them or using rhetoric. If a chick seems hesitant about meeting me, I'll usually say something like:

"You seem to have a lot on your plate right now so why don't you let me know a day and time you can meet and I'll let you know if I can make it."

Showing that I'm willing to walk away and risk losing them is often the best way that I've found to react to their bullshiat..
Exactly.

There was this 20-year-old virgin I was seeing. She was very high IL and confessed to be turned on by me. A few days later, after hanging out, her IL got even higher and then I got a text from her saying "I'm expecting to be really busy in the next few weeks, so I can't make any promises" when I invited her out. I didn't write back for a week and then said "No worries! Maybe you're just too busy to see someone right now and I totally understand. You have my # when you're ready."

She ended up responding a few times and continuing the conversation, and then told me something about how school was # 1 for her. I responded by saying it was # 1 for me as well and to take her time. The way I see it, if a woman cannot find time in THREE weeks to see me, she's low IL. Would she be busy if Channing Tatum asked her out? Heck no. NEXT :kick:

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this situation has had a development.

She asked me a while ago if she could use me as a personal recommendation for the state bar association character & fitness evaluation. Well, she's a month and a half from the bar exam and I just got the email soliciting my recommendation. She's ignored a recent text but an hour later was Snapchatting - with the same phone. So I'll be ignoring the solicitation from the state bar.

And when she asks about the recommendation - what's the best reply?

Eljuego

Banned
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
So this situation has had a development.

She asked me a while ago if she could use me as a personal recommendation for the state bar association character & fitness evaluation. Well, she's a month and a half from the bar exam and I just got the email soliciting my recommendation. She's ignored a recent text but an hour later was Snapchatting - with the same phone. So I'll be ignoring the solicitation from the state bar.

And when she asks about the recommendation - what's the best reply?
It's this an ex?

She's asking for favors?

If it's over she lost all rights.

The best reply is no reply, it's not your concern. Mentally tell her to fvck off cvnt.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make the proposal only ONE time and eject permanently. I go with:

"Seems like you are busy. You are an awesome girl. I look forward to seeing you again. Reach out to me when you are sure of your schedule and we will have a drink."

That's it. Then walk away.

If she reaches out to you thereafter without an invite, don't respond. Keep it simple.

As to her request for recommendation, ignore.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If certain allowances are made early in a relationship they're sure to continue later on. That's why it's best to set the tone of the relationship right from the start.

I've had similar problems to you OP in the past, now I won't have it.

If I'm about to meet a girl for the first time I want confirmation that she is going to be there and if I detect any indication of hesitancy from her part I'll tell her immediately I don't have time for her and end the conversation. Of course a lot of how women respond to this depends on the interactions you've had with her before this but honestly if she's flakey and you cut yourself from them you're doing yourself a favor.

I used to think of ways to "turn around" rejections or finding ways to meet up with women who were hesitant and for the most part they worked for me (I mention these in my previous posts), now though I don't bother, it's too much work when there are other women out there and why should I do most of the work?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"Always call a woman on her bad behavior." - Louis and Copeland, 2000.

"If you want to tell her off, by all means do it, but don't think it will lead to sex." - Louis and Copeland, 2000.