Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling Women Out vs. Silent Acceptance

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste your time calling out a woman that has low interest.

I never get p!ssy with a woman, I just next them. Look all this is fun. I know that many think this kind of stuff is annoying, but I just love watching women get all confused when I don't behave the way they expect.

If you think a woman is disrespecting you the best thing you can do to her is to just pretend she means nothing to you.... disappear don't give her any thought at all. Trust me this will bother her a lot more than showing you are ticked off at her.
Read this^

Operant conditioning dictates ignoring bad behaviour and rewarding good behaviour is the best way to training humans.

In rare exceptions , quickly punishing for bad behaviour can be useful.

Sport fvcking requires us to learn tricks of dog training.

Act accordingly.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some great replies here.

I've a different angled question for this, hope some bros can input.

Suppose if an OLD girl ignores/flakes on you when asked out; would it be considered an overreaction/butthurt to remove them from your social media list?

Or would it still be the advice, of withdrawing attention but leaving them be on social media.

One interesting thing I've seen in my social media/OLD experiment this year is that when I just move on, the flakers still stalk my stories and like my posts despite not wanting to go out.

Feels weird, almost like a disrespect to me that they want to stalk my life yet not respond to actual plans to hang. Not sure if deleting/blocking them is seen as an overreaction.
I have the same question. What to do with flakes that always follow your social media but have no intention of ever coming around. I'm really tempted to unfriend them but find it comical when they see me having a blast and living an awesome life without them.