Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling out billtx49 “moderator”

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Whats with you and closing and censoring threads. This is the “anything else” forum is it not. We dont need u to play school teacher and babysit peoples conversations acting like some leftist liberal trying to control everything. Your job is to moderate spam and hackers not peoples free thoughts. Fukin clown sht dude. This is like the 3rd thread ive seen u close because people were debating and thats some weak azz modding. Save that chit bro its lame you are trying to silence peoplws voices because they arent “playing nice” to your lame standards.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats with you and closing and censoring threads. This is the “anything else” forum is it not. We dont need u to play school teacher and babysit peoples conversations acting like some leftist liberal trying to control everything. Your job is to moderate spam and hackers not peoples free thoughts. Fukin clown sht dude. This is like the 3rd thread ive seen u close because people were debating and thats some weak azz modding. Save that chit bro its lame you are trying to silence peoplws voices because they arent “playing nice” to your lame standards.
You sound like you are having a mental breakdown. Is everything okay?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You sound like you are having a mental breakdown. Is everything okay?

Yeah this is just how i am. Its called being alpha. Shouldnt u be drinking some more soy right now

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My observation is that a man's inability to control his anger and aggression is anything but "alpha". In fact, name-calling and insulting is a certain tell of insecurity, and is even below what we think of as "beta". This is over-compensation when one hasn't the tools to make a clear argument in a civilized way.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is just how i am. Its called being alpha. Shouldnt u be drinking some more soy right now
Apparently the "alpha" handbook was revised.

@Julian since you appear to self-proclaim yourself as an Alpha "authority." I have a question.
When did name calling and being a forum tattletale become alpha?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is just how i am. It's called i'm an insecure, feminine little bich! I get mad when I don't get my way.
Fixed for accuracy

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heated language aside, I do agree Bill is over-moderating. It's a matter of taste, of course, but I prefer a lighter touch.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao finally someone said it. Dude is so uptight that if I were to stick a lump of coal up his ass today, it’d come out as a diamond tomorrow. He’s always on his period or something lol. Like bro, it’s really not that serious. Most annoying mod on SS, he doesn’t even contribute to the forum or anything anymore ever since he became a mod.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now Julian is banned too. Man, he was honestly my favorite poster on here. That’s so lame...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heated language aside, I do agree Bill is over-moderating. It's a matter of taste, of course, but I prefer a lighter touch.
Interesting that you'd say this. Prior to your posting, I'd never noticed.
However, it now appears that Julian has been banned for expressing his opinion.
Although I can't say that I'll miss him, I believe that 2020 will be the year ... that I'll miss the days when someone could freely express views that may not necessarily reflect a mod's.

Never thought I'd see the day that I'd defend Julian, but I do in this case.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting that you'd say this. Prior to your posting, I'd never noticed.
However, it now appears that Julian has been banned for expressing his opinion.
Although I can't say that I'll miss him, I believe that 2020 will be the year ... that I'll miss the days when someone could freely express views that may not necessarily reflect a mod's.

Never thought I'd see the day that I'd defend Julian, but I do in this case.
I only see this thread by Julian because you can still click on threads by users who are on your ignore list, if you view the threads from the main forum view.

The forum is better off without irredeemable morons, clowns and trolls just as a pvssy is better off without gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis. They waste everyone's time and attention. Not everyone can be helped, not everyone is able to contribute. I say good on the mods for banning Julian and other lowlife males like him who do nothing but contaminate the forum. My ignore list has 60+ people on it by now.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its very hard to find the balance between freedom of speech and be free from pains in the ass around.

I usually (99.9% of the times) support total freedom of speech but sometimes I wish what we see in the man in the high castle really happened.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Thank you for the constructive input gentlemen. Keep in mind that when a member has enough history of disrespect for other members and it continues, he will eventually be banned from posting by the moderation team.
This thread is starting to look like a good member to moderators idea generator, so continue the input and respect each other. Thanks again

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The forum is better off without irredeemable morons, clowns and trolls just as a pvssy is better off without gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis. They waste everyone's time and attention. Not everyone can be helped, not everyone is able to contribute. I say good on the mods for banning Julian and other lowlife males like him who do nothing but contaminate the foru
Hogwash. His delivery was very much like that of an ******* a lot of the time, but the actual content itself was really top notch. Not to mention, he was hilarious to read. One of the few people on here who didn’t just regurgitating the same old stuff over and over and over again. That’s why I personally liked the dude. Thought outside the box in a way that let you know he actually had experience with PEOPLE. Plus, he was one of the old-timers. Dude was around since the days of Pook. I find that most of those guys from that long ago always have wisdom that’s different from the people who’ve been here since say 2008 or something.

Looks like we lost another one boys. RIP

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys who are crying about Julian's banning...

Why are YOU still here? You're here because you are not predatory, nasty and disrespectful. That's the behavior that gets people banned, and only after our sustained efforts to warn and work with the person.

When a member devolves into such behavior, and adds to it blatant, hostile disrespect toward the mods, they have no place here. It's that simple.

A lot of times we tend to idolize certain personas on a forum because we agree with a lot of what they say, but I find it interesting that there are some on here who dispense excellent advice yet who abstain from that childish, predatory behavior.

We will not allow bullies to thrive on this site. By any standard, the member in question fits that description. That's where we draw the line. He sealed his fate well before posting this thread.

If any of you has a beef with the mods, we will not penalize you in any way, whether posted publicly or privately, as long as you do it in a civilized manner. You are entitled to your opinion, and to express that opinion.

People don't get banned around here for being slow to get concepts, nor for having annoying personalities, nor for stating opinions that are generally seen as contrary to the general tone of the teachings here. No, they get banned for sustained attacking of other members.

Seems reasonable to me...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We will not allow bullies to thrive on this site. By any standard, That's where we draw the line.

If any of you has a beef with the mods, we will not penalize you in any way, whether posted publicly or privately, as long as you do it in a civilized manner. You are entitled to your opinion, and to express that opinion.
I can respect these principled guidelines 100%.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys who are crying about Julian's banning...

Why are YOU still here? You're here because you are not predatory, nasty and disrespectful. That's the behavior that gets people banned, and only after our sustained efforts to warn and work with the person.

When a member devolves into such behavior, and adds to it blatant, hostile disrespect toward the mods, they have no place here. It's that simple.

A lot of times we tend to idolize certain personas on a forum because we agree with a lot of what they say, but I find it interesting that there are some on here who dispense excellent advice yet who abstain from that childish, predatory behavior.

We will not allow bullies to thrive on this site. By any standard, the member in question fits that description. That's where we draw the line. He sealed his fate well before posting this thread.

People don't get banned around here for being slow to get concepts, nor for having annoying personalities, nor for stating opinions that are generally seen as contrary to the general tone of the teachings here. No, they get banned for sustained attacking of other members.

Seems reasonable to me...
Like candyman105? Lol

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think the banning was justified. Often times I see members acting a certain way towards other members when they wouldn't really be acting that way in real life unless they were ready to throw some hands.

I think tone is important. I know if someone approaches me in real life with the same tone I sometimes see in sosuave, I’m punching their lights out.
In real life these men would be docile mice. They talk big but in reality quite docile.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There is this site, nnm-club.me, it's a torrent tracker. I once decided to upload some stuff to it which it didn't have, new version of program. Well, you have to format it your post a certain way, etc. They end up deleting my thread, issuing me a warning. Mind you, I have 900+ GB free leach there, I don't need to upload anything for anyone. My good intentions got me in trouble. I said fck it and didn't write anything for anyone. They still don't have that version of the program.

If your stuff is not appreciated then there is no need to get angry over it.

Especially with mods. Mods are police, they have the power, maximum you can do is write a private message. But realize, if mod made a decision, that's final. So you better take your feelings and stick them up your butt, and realize if you getting that kind of attention, you doing something wrong.

P.S. Please unban Julian, member since the birth of this site.