Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling out all guys on here who do daygame.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as getting a bad rep. It happens if you constantly game in the same city for a number of years on a regular basis. However it doesn't give a bad rep with all women. I remember hitting a point in my city where I would walk into a store and the store clerk would smile and look me up and down with a smile. that type of stuff would happen on a regular basis with women wherever I went. This is because I had a rep of approaching women.

Bottom line I strongly feel that there is not a one size fits all game. In every facet of life people are taking risks of some kind. To give a example of a very indirect day game guru. Is Roosh. A women falsely accused him of rape. So as I stated there is no one size fits all type of game. There is potential trouble from that kind of woman at any time in the seduction.

I might add whatever type of game you decide to use as well. Night game. Online dating etc.
I think some woman I have run into again it was not a big deal (If interaction was good and they flaked or whatever).. however when they saw me again 10-15 min later walking around I think they were kinda mad lol. From guys I've seen or security etc does not seem to be a big deal

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MOST of the times, yes.

However, the 5% who do it good are making a killing.

Unfortunately most daygamers think that spamming a bunch of girls with the same line to "get a lot of approaches in" is game.
and even if they are "losers"... so what? at least they are trying to better themselves. some guys are awkward, or nerdy, or just didn't have much luck w woman and are trying something different

Spam approaching is not game and not effective or good for anyone whatsoever. ruins it for everyone

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spam approaching is not game and not effective or good for anyone whatsoever. ruins it for everyone
One of my male friends (now married) was a spam approacher in bars with a weak opening line. He managed to put up a triple digit notch count doing that as a result of being 6'4".

I don't know of anyone who has done well in spam day approaching.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my male friends (now married) was a spam approacher in bars with a weak opening line. He managed to put up a triple digit notch count doing that as a result of being 6'4".
If you're 6' 4'' and decent looking you don't need any game as evidenced by this ^ lol. I wouldn't even call it game

also quality > quantity any day of week

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're 6' 4'' and decent looking you don't need any game
He is a decent looking guy. He never did any daygame approaching either because he had enough options from spam approaching in bars.

He had some quality mixed in quantity. He did end up marrying a woman with some character red flags.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because what else will you spend your time on?

3. Posting on internet forums?
As if that’s not what you’re spending most of your time on already? I just looked at the first page of this forum and noticed that roughly half of all threads have been started by you. In each thread, you have multiple, long-ass Shakespearean essays (because expressing your thoughts concisely is for losers). Between your “literary career” and sarging at the mall, one has to wonder where you find the time to sleep and eat, let alone work.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As if that’s not what you’re spending most of your time on already? I just looked at the first page of this forum and noticed that roughly half of all threads have been started by you. In each thread, you have multiple, long-ass Shakespearean essays (because expressing your thoughts concisely is for losers). Between your “literary career” and sarging at the mall, one has to wonder where you find the time to sleep and eat, let alone work.
Is your avatar a reptilian Donald Trump?

Do you believe in the reptilian agenda? aka the elites are reptiles underneath their skin?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My "essays" generate discussions and people actually want to engage in the kind of stuff I talk about whether it is my field reports, outlandish theories, or whatever I might post about. Same cannot be said about you or anything you post about. Don't worry about me, I get that I have a mansion larger than Mar-A-Lago inside that aging head of yours. Since you made it personal enough to bring up my life, idiot, I got hit with a major health issue that stopped me from going out the past couple of months and doing game.

Even at my worst and my lowest, you'll always be the CNN to my Trump. That's all you can do. Obsess over whatever I am doing because I debated with you many threads ago. Somehow me going out and approaching makes you insecure enough to engage in this annoying guerilla forum warfare with me. Whenever you are confronted about it, you hide like a coward and then come back days or weeks later to confront me when your balls have decided to drop again.

Since you were lecturing me on family life on a weekend, how about you spend some time with this "family" of yours and stay off my d1ck. I have lost all respect for you because of your behavior towards me in the past few weeks. Get lost.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you were lecturing me on family life on a weekend, how about you spend some time with this "family" of yours and stay off my d1ck. I have lost all respect for you because of your behavior towards me in the past few weeks. Get lost.
Why do you always bring up your d!ck? This whole latent homosexual thing is getting old.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of going to be crass and not a good way to explain it, but it's the best way to articulate it: there is a strategy talked about hypothetically when a woman is about to be raped, she will say "My name is..." because a lot of the time, men who do this deed disassociate their victims from being people and want to think about them as objects, but when she has a name, it's said to pull the attacker out of disassociation.

To me, when I'm labelled anything, my name is like my shield, "Your a ****!"

"Please, call me *name*"

Any insults, any attack, anything at all and you respond with your name, you don't allow them to disassociate you and you defend your name, our defense as men is endurance and tolerance, her insults bounce off us as if our skin is iron.

Granted, there are times when its better to just not be saw at all, obviously the strategy won't always work, there is no one strategy that will always work.

In general I don't tolerate disrespect from women, because I have options, but if nothing else, you correct her with your name, you'll likely see her again and when you do, talk to her again. Wear her down, not with advances but with your value through options. Let her see you with different women.

I haven't articulated myself very well here but I have no interest in a longer post than this

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of going to be crass and not a good way to explain it, but it's the best way to articulate it: there is a strategy talked about hypothetically when a woman is about to be raped, she will say "My name is..." because a lot of the time, men who do this deed disassociate their victims from being people and want to think about them as objects, but when she has a name, it's said to pull the attacker out of disassociation.

To me, when I'm labelled anything, my name is like my shield, "Your a ****!"

"Please, call me *name*"

Any insults, any attack, anything at all and you respond with your name, you don't allow them to disassociate you and you defend your name, our defense as men is endurance and tolerance, her insults bounce off us as if our skin is iron.

Granted, there are times when its better to just not be saw at all, obviously the strategy won't always work, there is no one strategy that will always work.

In general I don't tolerate disrespect from women, because I have options, but if nothing else, you correct her with your name, you'll likely see her again and when you do, talk to her again. Wear her down, not with advances but with your value through options. Let her see you with different women.

I haven't articulated myself very well here but I have no interest in a longer post than this
Don't women dissociate from men to begin with?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't women dissociate from men to begin with?
Of course, depending on the man, not all men are built equally, I've seen many women allow themselves to be objects in one instance and demand respect in another, who knows how that feels for her but she isn't running away lol

Regardless of your structure as a man though we must all endure, that is my point, different points of conflict for each man but endurance feels the same.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good thing to be labeled as "That Guy"

Obviously having a rep as a creepy weird dude will hurt you. But as long as "THAT GUY" means that women perceive you as confident, bold, smooth, straightforward, etc., it will only raise your stock and increase your social proof.