Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling her....

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I been reading some post on here. I noticed there are some situations going on about... Guys going on a date with a girl they just met. Then, something doesn't work out or go right. But, you thought you had a good time and she is interested in you. Now, you gotta make plans for a different day. So, you're wondering should I next her or wait for her to call back.

So, I started thinking about waiting for her to call you back. By, her calling you back shows she is interested in you. But, I've noticed that some girls (in my personal experience) wait for the guy to call back. Most, will call you back but, I've known girls who are shy or believe it's the mans job to call and make the plans.

And they sit and wait for the guy to call back. When he doesn't they, think he is not interested and move on. If something came up and you have to re-arrange a date or whatever. You may be missing out on something if you wait for her call. If she keeps putting off a date then, you know she isn't interested and you next her. I don't see anything wrong with calling her again to make a new arrangement. Aslong as you don't call her a couple times a day and leave a couple voicemails you won't come off as needy.

Anyways, just something to think about... Feel free to discuss this topic. I'd like to hear other opinions.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. This is what happens when someone with no calibration skills tries to be the prize. This is also what happens when guys love nexting more than they love the game

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
I agree. This is what happens when someone with no calibration skills tries to be the prize. This is also what happens when guys love nexting more than they love the game
Yeah, some guys do next too easily.