Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling her out on her BS and the aftermath

OJN_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an idea that a girl's reaction will depend on how she's been treated by others throughout her life.

Example:
If she's been placed on a pedestal by other guys, once she gets called out she might not take it too well because that puts her out of her comfort zone. (I also noticed this might be a good thing too, but it is different from the occasional AFCs that approach her)

however..

If she's been treated like she's one of the guys (or just a normal being) then she'll take it as constructive criticism or let it go.

While I understand that this can occur in both genders, and that it also varies on personality, do you think this is a legit pattern?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm certain that the vast majority of guys let their women get away with too much schitty behavior. They are afraid to put women in their place and fail to realize that every one of them appreciates a man that will call them out. Its good to be a dik sometimes. Let her kick and scream.....it means nothing. After she calms down she will respect your even more than before.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not going back far enough. I'll describe a ***** in detail if you tell me about her daddy.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one thing I learnt and it's that women and accountability REALLY doesn't mix well at all and here's my theory. While man are mostly logical rational beings, women are mostly emotional. Therefore, negative emotion means bad. When someone logically tell you you were wrong or made a mistake, they're asking you to be accountable for what you've done which mostly create negative emotions for a women. Most men have no trouble dealing with that as it is the logical way to do so, we agree with the facts. Women, not so much. So in the end, you are an a$shole for making her feel this way. Calling someone out on their mistake is a MAN thing to do. It doesn't have desired effect on WOMEN. That's why dudes do it though.
So let's say she's telling you about something that happened at her workplace, and she obviously fcked up. What's your instint? Offer solution right? That's the guy way. Now reverse roles, you fcked up at work and you're telling her about it, what is she gonna say? Most probably something along the lines of ; Don't worry, be happy bs... that's the chick way.
Here's a reality tho, you can still pass the msg without making her feel TOO bad about it.
Instead of being direct about the issue and offering a solution, use the C&F trick; slap her on the ass and says something like "You better not do it again if not I'ma have to spank u sum mo *****!"
She'll laugh yellow, and move on. She'll reflect on it later in a calmer, less emo atmosphere and she might very well correct the situation. Most of the times, it's tiny little things that are just not worth making drama about. You gotta adjust to your girl if you're an alpha; speak her language. Has nothing to do with letting it go. If you don't do anything at all, then ya that's beta. But if you start reprimanding her like a kid and forcing her to have all those meanie emotions, then you are a controlling blue pill alpha. Be a real red pill alpha 2.0 and speak her language, chances are that later when she reflects on it, she's actually gonna start feeling bad for making a mistake while you were still so nice to her by turning it into a joke ;)

Works wonder with my main chick... and the sides too.
Remember, this isn't for big ass mistakes... if she monumentally fcks up, then what I usually do is I still do the C&F technique but then a day or two later I'll come back to her with something like "You know, I was thinking about what happened the other time and I was wondering if this or that wouldn't have been a better way to deal with the situation?" If she gets angry or start going aggro; "Anyways what are we doing this weekend? Beach?"
If the problem doesn't re-occur, well guess what...
If it does re-occur, you got a dumb b1tch or she just doesn't give a fck, move on....

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always remember...

If at any point, you're not happy with the situation.....

WALK!!!

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her out on her bull****. Don't be an *******, just call her out. Women almost never get called on their bull**** and if you do, you're not doing it for her, you're doing it cause you cannot and should not stand bull**** from anyone. Call your father/mother/brother on their bull****. Basically, call people out on their bull****.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to the point now, where calling calling a girl out again and again seems like a useless act..

If her behaviour is causing problems.. drama.. etc

Just drop that bich.. honestly its not worth it..

A good woman who truly loves you, will not present you with so many problems!

Some entitled or bichy woman, when called out, become defensive and will totally dismiss you.

And defend there chitty action.. its not even worth it with these types..

If you call them out and they dismiss you.. DUMP

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to the point now, where calling calling a girl out again and again seems like a useless act..

If her behaviour is causing problems.. drama.. etc

Just drop that bich.. honestly its not worth it..

A good woman who truly loves you, will not present you with so many problems!

Some entitled or bichy woman, when called out, become defensive and will totally dismiss you.

And defend there chitty action.. its not even worth it with these types..

If you call them out and they dismiss you.. DUMP
Status, or clique, or entitled "girls" will do these games, guaranteed. Especially if you don't rank high in her social circle. "Nerd" girls usually will NOT do these games, also will learn her man, be more compliant and even go into their purses for her man.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status, or clique, or entitled "girls" will do these games, guaranteed. Especially if you don't rank high in her social circle. "Nerd" girls usually will NOT do these games, also will learn her man, be more compliant and even go into their purses for her man.

This is true man.. my ex felt like she was special, entitled..

When called out on her chitty behaviour.. did she apologise?? Nope

She was defensive, or just tried her best to overlook what she did, and pretend it didn't happen..

These types of woman have no moral compass.. they are shallow.. get rid of toxic bishes like these..

Do not ignore the red flags.. dont let her pretty face fool you..

When you notice these red flags about her.. use her only for sex then drop her..

Serious man do not catch the feels for woman like these..

If you do develop feelings for her.. all the more reason to drop her

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true man.. my ex felt like she was special, entitled..

When called out on her chitty behaviour.. did she apologise?? Nope

She was defensive, or just tried her best to overlook what she did, and pretend it didn't happen..

These types of woman have no moral compass.. they are shallow.. get rid of toxic bishes like these..

Do not ignore the red flags.. dont let her pretty face fool you..

When you notice these red flags about her.. use her only for sex then drop her..

Serious man do not catch the feels for woman like these..

If you do develop feelings for her.. all the more reason to drop her
She was a statusy "bar wh0re". I'm sure she was like the entertainer ( the star ) and treated you like the lowly fan. That's pretty much what they do.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a statusy "bar wh0re". I'm sure she was like the entertainer ( the star ) and treated you like the lowly fan. That's pretty much what they do.

Yes man.. all the more reason not to date bar hoes.. especially a woman at the age of 50 who is regular in bars..

I will NEVER make that mistake again...

Bar Girl? Yes.. Pump Dump... bye

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes man.. all the more reason not to date bar hoes.. especially a woman at the age of 50 who is regular in bars..

I will NEVER make that mistake again...

Bar Girl? Yes.. Pump Dump... bye
That's what they are used to and that's what they expect. Try to be "good" to one of them and you pay the price for it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what they are used to and that's what they expect. Try to be "good" to one of them and you pay the price for it.

Exactly man.. I just need to drop the nice guy with these hoes.. you really need to have the ability to recognise them for what they are..

Use them for sex.. give them very little time.. drop them first sign of drama

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly man.. I just need to drop the nice guy with these hoes.. you really need to have the ability to recognise them for what they are..

Use them for sex.. give them very little time.. drop them first sign of drama
I would go as far as saying don't even use them for sex. They got this bad energy around them, do you feel it? Like, they will kinda suffocate your soul while they just give you some *****, but they will take so much more from you. Try to avoid them, man. There's nicer chicks out there.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go as far as saying don't even use them for sex. They got this bad energy around them, do you feel it? Like, they will kinda suffocate your soul while they just give you some *****, but they will take so much more from you. Try to avoid them, man. There's nicer chicks out there.

Your on the money here.. I felt this uneasiness with my ex within weeks of dating her..

Gut instinct she was a shallow peace of work, and low quality..

Bar fly at the age of 50... major red flag!

I agree with you man.. why take the chance or risk.. meet nicer girls, who give off a positive vibe..

No matter how hot she is.. if she is rude, entitled, negative.. or just drama.. leave it well alone

Its better to be alone, than with a vampire that will suck your sanity away!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your on the money here.. I felt this uneasiness with my ex within weeks of dating her..

Gut instinct she was a shallow peace of work, and low quality..

Bar fly at the age of 50... major red flag!

I agree with you man.. why take the chance or risk.. meet nicer girls, who give off a positive vibe..

No matter how hot she is.. if she is rude, entitled, negative.. or just drama.. leave it well alone

Its better to be alone, than with a vampire that will suck your sanity away!
Even during sex these types drain you and cause degredation to your view of self.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even during sex these types drain you and cause degredation to your view of self.
Kinda deflate your c0ck strength over time.... They eat it as they dig into your masculine space. yin and yang is real. A woman that's nice to you is so good for your boners and manhood.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My expirience. ..

If you no other choice, and HAVE to call someone out on bs, chances are, you'll need to do it again... Especially, if the person is not aware, or they're not examining they're own life. Busy bodies, and gossips, are high maintenance.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My expirience. ..

If you no other choice, and HAVE to call someone out on bs, chances are, you'll need to do it again... Especially, if the person is not aware, or they're not examining they're own life. Busy bodies, and gossips, are high maintenance.
Sometimes you can't SAY it... But you can DO it to them in return. People won't HEAR you when your mouth acknowledges the BS.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score