"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

calling all liars!

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Out of curiosity, which of these lies to you find acceptable? Meaning no less than, if someone used that type of lie and you found out, would it still be acceptable to you?
I think a lie of omission can be acceptable. There are some things that just aren't anybody's business. In a situation where I've just introduced myself to a lady, I don't feel the need to disclose everything.

Now, if a lady were to ask me a specific question, and she were entitled to an answer, it would be wrong to lie.

So, it all depends.

As far as the size of my member, I just say "better than average".
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Jesus Christ, everyone lies. The only person I know off that walked this earth and didn't, wore sandals, was born in a stable, celebrates his birth day every December, and was killed 2004 years ago.
 

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
Women are better liars!

From my experience, I have found more female liars.

Women tend to conceal/twist facts much better due to their secretive/manipulative nature whereas men are outspoken/bragging.

This site functionally allows us (i.e., men) to proof ourselves from such a prevalent "game" by providing insight.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I seriously dont trust anyone. The people that always smile to your face are the first ones to stab you in the back. For instance, my friend introduced me to one of his neighbors, a guy about the age of 21.

Well he was cool but i got the feeling he was up to no good. The thing is this guy was really cool with me and even went out of his way to give me my lighter, which he could have easily stolen.. and which is something i think anyone would have pocketed without a second thought.

He found it on the couch and came out to the balcony to give it to me. I thought this a little wierd and the people around made a few comments like "wow this guy is nice, i wouldnt have done that!" etc...

Anyway it just seems like the dude has some ulterior motive by earning my trust with such an insiginificant gesture.. i dunno maybe im just paranoid..

I do lie as well, although i cant think of any lies ive told lately.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Originally posted by ManOMan
...so yes, if you are a chronic liar, chances are you believe alot of people are lying to you...your world is a reflection of who you are on the inside and vice versa
Reminds me of the theory that cons (as in "con-men" or "confidence men") are the most susceptible to other cons because, in order to be effective cons, they have to believe their lies while telling it. Such ability to believe their lie lays them open and susceptible (can anyone spell that gawddamn word for me?) to other con's cons.

That's the theory, anyway.

I also noticed that liars and manipulators take greater offence when they discover they've been lied to / manipulated in turn. Interesting that.
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
It does have after effects. I think the fact that I have lied plenty of times means that it is easy for me to assume that I am being lied to.

In fact, when my g/f tells me that she has an "honesty only" policy, I am extra careful.
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Re: Women are better liars!

Originally posted by Royal-tiger
From my experience, I have found more female liars.

Women tend to conceal/twist facts much better due to their secretive/manipulative nature whereas men are outspoken/bragging.
From my point of view, it's the blokes who lie more. The entire outspoken/bragging thing always seems to dip a bit into dreamland. Exaggerations of the truth seem to be a natural thing for most men. I have often joked that if remove 20% of what whatever a bloke says, you'll have the truth.

For those of you who think everyone lies, let's narrow it down some. Does everyone lie in close personal relationships?

That's a little tougher. I mean, I too have been guilty of saying "the cheque is in the mail!" but I view that as very different from lying to someone I'm close to.

Your thoughts?
 

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
Re: Re: Women are better liars!

Originally posted by Eileen
Your thoughts?

To address your viewpoint, let me recount some of the cases. All of these cases illustrate different women. Fortunately, I am too smart to find/see through the truth. Personally, I have zero tolerance for women (or men) misinforming for selfish reasons.

CASE 1: She said having one kid that later became two.

CASE 2: The lady mentioned having a degree whereas she never attended college.

CASE 3: Mentions never saw a porno and she worked as a stripper!

CASE 4: Was sleeping with a construction worker while accusing me of infidelity. Needless to say, I wasn't.

This list could go on and on and on.

In my lifespan, I have come across many inconsistencies (of women). The irony is they felt that they could get away with it. In every single case, I called them on their BS/"game" and dumped them then and there. Every single gal apologized (with tears and what not) and tried to find a justification to make up. Invariably, it was too late!

Actions speak louder than words. In case of women, many of them have this inherent notion that men can be easily fooled due to sexuality. Maybe majority of "men are stupid when it comes to women". I am just not one of them. Talk about confidence!
 

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney, Australia
yes i admit it! im a chronic liar... i do it because i fear losing them or something like that... i guess i have a lot to learn still
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Nightspark
yes i admit it! im a chronic liar... i do it because i fear losing them or something like that... i guess i have a lot to learn still
You know you're truly loved when someone knows the ugly truth and loves you anyway.
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
bloke, dude, chap, ladd, man, guy ... it's all the same to me.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
LOL Iggy. Ok who hurt you know baby? Point him out and I will kick his sorry ass.

As for your post...yeah...when you play the game and lie then you suspect everyone else of doing the same...

That is why I tell them the truth..."I can't be ya boyfriend, I do have other friends...but if you want to hang out then cool"....otherwise last night was real nice".

By telling them the truth you give them the option of making up their minds if they want to play or not. You will eliminate headaches in the long run!
 

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
I lie, and I don't lie.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
the reason behind the post

now that i have experimented with dating multiple men, it is like my eyes are open to a whole new mentality. and it probaly wouldn't be so eye opening if it wasn't for rappaboy really into me.

you all know (i assume) that there is a difference between the kinds of connection when you are dating people. some are just dating you, getting to see if they like you or not. this is probaly the most common type, the type that confuses everyone with IL and whatnots.

then there is the type where there is just chemistry, you KNOW that they are really into you. these are the type that no longer see any reason for dating anyone else because noone compares to you anyways. now you are just dating to get to know each other better, not see if there is IL or any chance of it. it is definately there. rappaboy fits here. he is so into me.

so when i am getting into another guys car, and my phone rings, and it is him, i feel guilty. i also (if i answer), lie. or i twist the truth, or give a lie of omission. and i learn, from myself.

i apply this new knowledge to people around me. i see how easy it is to just lie. and i apply it to past situations. like not only am i sabotaging trust with current people, but i am actually going back to the past and labeling certain situations and moments as probable lies and manipulation!

that time he didn't call..it was because he was doing exactly what i am doing now....

weird...rappaboy hasn't called today...he could be trying to seem not desperate...but he is probaly hollering at another chic. play on playa!

and the sort.

i don't know if i have really discovered the way it is, or if i am severely damaging my ability to trust people. (my trust was really taken advantage of a few months ago, anyways).

hmmm....
 
Top