Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling all DJs in the Reston Virginia area

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I am visiting Virginia (REston/Herdon) area for the week. Is there anyone out there that I can link up with to show me where all the ladies be hanging?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to the Wingman Forum.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo dee, read the fairfax virginia post. I'd think if you're passing through your best bet is going to DC, Georgetown M-street (Foggy Bottom on the metro)... try Rhinos or other bars there. Or drive out to Adams Morgan. Try ballston, too, I really like it down there. Just take the metro to those places. From reston/herndon, I would find my way to 66 East, take it to Nutley St exit where the metro is and ride that in....

Virginia itself is kinda slow... I guess you could try Arlington... I spent my entire childhood 2-18 in Herndon/Oakton area and there is nothing there for adults. You can try Reston Town center during the day, or Tyson's Corner, but I'd still say your best bet would be DC. PM me if you got any questions or comments. Hope I helped you even though it was a little discombobulated. I just wrote what came to mind. I will be back in the area August 6-15. ~Zappa