Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling a girl out on her BS?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl(23) I matched with on tinder told me "I live too far away from the bus stop to be practical to go into town" when I asked to meet up.(it's -8ºC and ice/snow everywhere, I get it)

I said: "I have a car, let me know if you want to meet up"

The she went silent for 3 days, didn't even open the message.

Whatsapp said "last online: Sunday, xx:xxPM".

Now she messaged me to say she has been super busy and feels bad for ghosting, and asked if there is anyway I could forgive her.

How likely is it that she's BS'ing? What girl doesn't check her phone 200 times per day?

Her status DID say last online: sunday. Though.

Should I just tell her "You're a bad liar", or give this one the benefit of the doubt?

I moved the convo from tinder to whatsapp pretty fast,somehow on tinder we ended up acting like we had been married for years but I had amnesia and she had to win me over every day via tinder.

d0giffrblp961.jpg

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I just tell her "You're a bad liar", or give this one the benefit of the doubt?
You're thinking too much about this. Just ask her when she's available to meet up. If she makes it very hard for you to meet up, you have your answer.

"I can forgive you if we meet up like we were supposed to in the first place. ;)"

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl(23) I matched with on tinder told me "I live too far away from the bus stop to be practical to go into town" when I asked to meet up.(it's -8ºC and ice/snow everywhere, I get it)

Now she messaged me to say she has been super busy and feels bad for ghosting, and asked if there is anyway I could forgive her.

How likely is it that she's BS'ing? What girl doesn't check her phone 200 times per day?

I moved the convo from tinder to whatsapp pretty fast,somehow on tinder we ended up acting like we had been married for years but I had amnesia and she had to win me over every day via tinder.

View attachment 5409
She´s playing games with you. She´s either just a sad attention whoare or a DUDE.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being emo and go with it. Fact: she is lying. Another Fact: so what.

Women are flaky and will always be. Even more so when they haven't invested anything in you. You spoke on Tinder and whatsapp. Until you sleep with this girl, you mean nothing to her. And in some cases, even then, you will mean very little. All sex truly means is that in that exact moment, you are high enough on her ladder for her to spread her legs for you. Stop overthinking it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 5409
Just shrug it off , push for seduction

It was a test to see if you go are clingy or not

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@firstbornunicorn

This is one of the reasons why I don't bother with dating apps or sites, let alone put much effort into dating in general. I have very little in the manner of down time when I factor in my job, gym and soon school related things. I can't imagine expending any time or energy into someone that is literally wasting my time for who knows what actual motive. I don't mean this as an insult, it's just I personally wouldn't have patience to invest anything into these women, whom I've never even interacted with in person, who are most likely chatting with a half dozen other men on that given day.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feela bad for ghosting you? .. no she doesnt. Chad dumped her the other day so she figured your good enough for now....
Yeah and I dumped a hot blonde 3 days ago, people **** and break up. Get with the times.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feela bad for ghosting you? .. no she doesnt. Chad dumped her the other day so she figured your good enough for now....
It is irrelevant , they only exchanged some messages . Not even met in person :)

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@firstbornunicorn

This is one of the reasons why I don't bother with dating apps or sites, let alone put much effort into dating in general. I have very little in the manner of down time when I factor in my job, gym and soon school related things. I can't imagine expending any time or energy into someone that is literally wasting my time for who knows what actual motive. I don't mean this as an insult, it's just I personally wouldn't have patience to invest anything into these women, whom I've never even interacted with in person, who are most likely chatting with a half dozen other men on that given day.
Yeah I'm on benefits from the government and ****ing a lot.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There ya go!.... fkn have at er! ... ^^^^

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@firstbornunicorn

Its a numbers game like anything else. If you aren't willing to generate enough volume your success rate will be low.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
she messaged me to say she has been super busy and feels bad for ghosting,
LMAO, the classic "busy" excuse. Can't women be more orginal these days?
What girl doesn't check her phone 200 times per day?
Gotta love this, too busy to spend 30 seconds to reply to a text but not busy enough to be on their phone all day. I always find it suspicious when a woman hides her "last seen" on WhatsApp

"I can forgive you if we meet up like we were supposed to in the first place.
Why would you keep chasing a woman who has displayed low interest like this?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you keep chasing a woman who has displayed low interest like this?
In my eyes, she initiated contact back with him and asked for forgiveness. This means she was thinking of him in some way, whether he was the 2nd option on her list or the 25th. It doesn't matter.

"Chasing" to me is exerting effort or if he would've contacted her. I don't see any effort OP has made other than chatting with her for a bit. If she's game to meet up and there isn't any effort, by all means he should take that chance if it's going to result in a lay. If she ghosts or try's to make it hard to meetup again, then obviously nexting is in order.

Trust me, I definitely have a short fuse lately with $hit like this but in this case, no chasing was done. Minimal effort was made by OP and girl contacted him back for another chance. OP I'm sure won't stand for breadcrumbs and be strung along and if she doesn't meet up, she's done.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her know that drinks are now on her. Schedule a date and make sure you let her pick up the tab. It’s the only way you can get frame back.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well most times it is pretty likely. My main plate/psuedo gf however may be an exception. I can't remember a single time she has ever checked her phone when we are together. She is also extremely busy at work and is pretty high up in her position and in zoom meetings all day so I am pretty confident she is not like this. She even has told me that she puts her phone in a different room at times so as not to be distracted.

But she is the exception not the norm.

The bigger question you need to be asking is why are you so hung up on this one woman who you have never even been on a date with or met?

So what, go match with 20 more, set up dates with 10 and bang 5. That's how it works...through volume. Not by messaging one person and then trying to figure out how to make it work with them.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my eyes, she initiated contact back with him and asked for forgiveness. This means she was thinking of him in some way, whether he was the 2nd option on her list or the 25th. It doesn't matter.

"Chasing" to me is exerting effort or if he would've contacted her. I don't see any effort OP has made other than chatting with her for a bit. If she's game to meet up and there isn't any effort, by all means he should take that chance if it's going to result in a lay. If she ghosts or try's to make it hard to meetup again, then obviously nexting is in order.

Trust me, I definitely have a short fuse lately with $hit like this but in this case, no chasing was done. Minimal effort was made by OP and girl contacted him back for another chance. OP I'm sure won't stand for breadcrumbs and be strung along and if she doesn't meet up, she's done.
I deleted her number after about 2 days of no reply, she just came back on her own.