Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling a girl out on flaking: DO or DON'T?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The power to walk away from a woman with bad behavior shows you have self-respect and low tolerance for b.s.
x2 Right on man.

I don't see anything wrong with either approach, professionally in a calm manner telling a girl you didn't appreciate her wasting your time or giving her the silent treatment and just having her wonder if she was even worth a response. Both ways are effective in their own rights and will depend on the individual.

It's when you don't conduct yourself in a calm manner and start responding with profanities and such that would communicate a butt hurt behavior. You don't wanna ever give the girl that satisfaction knowing that they affected you that much or that she really mattered that much.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling her out on anything assumes she cares about your feelings. Women really do not care how you 'feel' they only care about how you make THEM feel. It also assumes she doesn't know how her behavior impacts you... If you ask a chick out... she knows you cared enough to set aside your time for her... she suspects you are NOT going to like that she cancelled... when you act butt hurt about it you are just becoming predictable. Predictable is boring.

The best way to respond to flaking is to just accept whatever dumb @ss reason she gives you and tell her to reach out if she wants to reschedule.... Then ignore her. The ball is in her court... then you go spend time with women that want to see you. In most cases you will never hear from her again... and that's fine... You should EXPECT to never hear from her again, because this is NOT a 'game', 'technique', or 'strategy'. It's you as a man moving on because you don't want to waste your time.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I've had a girl always initiate contact but would always flake right before the date, I found out she was just an attention Hoe stringing me along

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women keep on exhibiting rude behavior? Because they are never called out for it. They live with no concept of accountability.

I think it’s dead wrong to let women get away with bad behavior. We should register our disgust with them and then let them go. Communicating disgust with their behavior is not the same as communicating hurt feelings. We are the judges, not them. We call the shots of what’s appropriate, not them.

Men’s inaction and unwillingness to enforce boundaries is precisely why women are running roughshod over them. The reason SoSuave is a necessity is because men have abdicated their role as the authority. Not calling women out for fear of appearing “hurt” simply perpetuates the bratty, entitled behavior. If most men stood up and conveyed disgust at their immoral and amoral behavior, nature would correct itself and we wouldn’t have this big mess on our hands.

Women are nothing more than children. Women retain a child’s voice when growing up, a child’s emotional makeup and a child’s propensity to test what they can get away with.

We should always convey that we are evaluating (judging) them.

When a woman flakes, we should let them know we consider them classless, and walk away unaffected.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl flaked and 1) didn't provide a legit reason and 2) didn't offer a counter date, then the best reply to a flake text is NO REPLY.

It's disrespectful and sends the message you're a low priority, not worth her time, or she's just plain dumb and can't manage her time or life.

I lump this in the same category as email spam and robo calls on my phone--NO REPLY (obviously). It's "junk" to me and a waste of my valuable time.

Do you reply to and tell off every spammer and robo caller? Probably not.

Flakey women who don't value you are in the same category, whether social circle, Facebook buddy, whatever. You have far more dignity and higher standards than that.

Good luck.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an average man Im the right guy to drop my cents, given that its normal guys the ones more likely to deal with crappy behaviours.

First of all, it needs focus on the women which means to see her subconscious reactions rather than the conscious ones as much as pay attention to her action rather than her words...this alone gets you a more or the less precise evaluation of her chances to flake.

You invite her to go out on thursday evening, two possible replies:

1)uhmm ok why not, I'll let you know thursday afternoon
2)ok lets do it, are we going to dance later? let me know so I can take the morning off on friday at work
(guess no explanations are necessary, we can clearly see her interest and the degree to which she visualize already the date).

Also the lenght of her message, the emotional involvement and the time she needed to reply are all indicators, not sure ones but still.

In terms of tactics, I suggest to settle the date in a place near-by your house, not too close of course and still close enough that you can go there walking in less than 15 minutes...I not concerned of psychos so I usually invite them in a bar 50 metres from my house.
This way if she flakes you dont lose time or money.

Someone suggest to drop her a text 10 minutes before saying that you may be late few minutes, this is not to inform her but to get a feedback from here...if she is gonna flake after this hint she will reply that "she is sorry but cant make it"...no big deal since you're still in your sofa wearing a tank top and underwear.

In my opinion traditional dating and traditional arrangements are dead in 2020, women killed it and we have to adapt to cut potential losses.

Whoever drives hours to pick a girl at her place or reserve a table in a restaurant is someone that likes to challenge fate, common sense and human intelligence....this world doesnt need people like them and its good that they do no reproduce.

In case of flakes I have a zero tolerance policy, number doesnt get blocked or deleted (she will be satisfied that she pissed you off) she just gets ignored...she gets and "ok" at her first message then radio silence and if she writes again the following weeks she gets the two blue lines on whatsapp and no further replies.

And please, remember the JUMBOTRON RULE, always remember about it.