“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Call or forget bout her???

FrankWank

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
I went out with this hb not this past weekend but the previous 2 weekends. Went out to dinner and dancing etc.. Had a great time and great spark. Ended up at my pad both nights. I didnt hit it, but we kissed for long periods of time and the second time at my pad, i might have became a little more aggressive, by rubbing her round plump booty if you wanna call that more aggressive, which she seemed to not have a problem with. Dropped her off both times, walked her to her door and kissed both times. Everything sounded good

After the first date, (a sat night) she hadnt called, so i took the initiative to call her the following tuesday being 3 days later, and left a message. She returned my call that night. didnt kiss her till i dropped her off at her house

The second date (another sat night) which i when i was feeling more on her booty, and we kissed alot more through the night. Dropped her off at her pad at 5 am. She laid on me the whole night, and called me a bad boy for feeling and spanking her booty which she had no problem with.

I havent heard from her since. Its been 9 days? This past weekend was empty! WTF?
Should i even bother to call be 10 days tommorrow or just say screw it and not call her nexting her?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Sni snif... I smell a sh1t test....or

she simply has another pimp...or

the bottom line she just is not interested.

which one do you pick
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
This hor gave you the go-ahead for pounding her and you kept massaging her buttocks???? Is it no wonder that this hor is not impressed with your inaction!!!

Rub a booty for no more than 2 minutes then proceed to other pressing matters!!!
 

FrankWank

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Well PR

I did try other pressing matters as in placing my hand on her cooch and and she would stop me so now what? She kept talking about taking her home. I insisted that she just sleep over and i'll give her my bed numerous times but she insisted on me taking her home, so how is this saying she wants me to hit it?

So should i try and call again after 10 days :rolleyes:

OR

Forget about her
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by FrankWank
Well PR

I did try other pressing matters as in placing my hand on her cooch and and she would stop me so now what? She kept talking about taking her home. I insisted that she just sleep over and i'll give her my bed numerous times but she insisted on me taking her home, so how is this saying she wants me to hit it?

So should i try and call again after 10 days :rolleyes:

OR

Forget about her
Move on bro. There are other girls out there that will let you play with their cooch all night long, lol.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Girl lets you rub booty on first date and then the same on second date - then she abandons you because you want more. If you are patient she'll give it up eventually. The question is - how do you get her back?

Call her and check her level of enthusiasm through her voice and convo.
 
Top