Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Call or forget bout her???

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with this hb not this past weekend but the previous 2 weekends. Went out to dinner and dancing etc.. Had a great time and great spark. Ended up at my pad both nights. I didnt hit it, but we kissed for long periods of time and the second time at my pad, i might have became a little more aggressive, by rubbing her round plump booty if you wanna call that more aggressive, which she seemed to not have a problem with. Dropped her off both times, walked her to her door and kissed both times. Everything sounded good

After the first date, (a sat night) she hadnt called, so i took the initiative to call her the following tuesday being 3 days later, and left a message. She returned my call that night. didnt kiss her till i dropped her off at her house

The second date (another sat night) which i when i was feeling more on her booty, and we kissed alot more through the night. Dropped her off at her pad at 5 am. She laid on me the whole night, and called me a bad boy for feeling and spanking her booty which she had no problem with.

I havent heard from her since. Its been 9 days? This past weekend was empty! WTF?
Should i even bother to call be 10 days tommorrow or just say screw it and not call her nexting her?

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sni snif... I smell a sh1t test....or

she simply has another pimp...or

the bottom line she just is not interested.

which one do you pick

Reaction score
This hor gave you the go-ahead for pounding her and you kept massaging her buttocks???? Is it no wonder that this hor is not impressed with your inaction!!!

Rub a booty for no more than 2 minutes then proceed to other pressing matters!!!

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well PR

I did try other pressing matters as in placing my hand on her cooch and and she would stop me so now what? She kept talking about taking her home. I insisted that she just sleep over and i'll give her my bed numerous times but she insisted on me taking her home, so how is this saying she wants me to hit it?

So should i try and call again after 10 days :rolleyes:

OR

Forget about her

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrankWank
Well PR

I did try other pressing matters as in placing my hand on her cooch and and she would stop me so now what? She kept talking about taking her home. I insisted that she just sleep over and i'll give her my bed numerous times but she insisted on me taking her home, so how is this saying she wants me to hit it?

So should i try and call again after 10 days :rolleyes:

OR

Forget about her
Move on bro. There are other girls out there that will let you play with their cooch all night long, lol.

Reaction score
Girl lets you rub booty on first date and then the same on second date - then she abandons you because you want more. If you are patient she'll give it up eventually. The question is - how do you get her back?

Call her and check her level of enthusiasm through her voice and convo.