Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Yes... having a thrill for 10 hours is lame. Forget the story, the atmosphere, the music, even the visuals. What's really fun is buying a game and playing it endlessly for years.

Like World of Warcraft or Counter Strike. That's where the real fun is. Single player blows.
You clearly have autism if you would choose buying a game in which you can have fun for 10 hours over buying one in which you can have fun for years with.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
You clearly have autism if you would choose buying a game in which you can have fun for 10 hours over buying one in which you can have fun for years with.
Exaclty. This is why I am signing up for World of Warcraft right now. I'm buying this thing too: http://geek-tastic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/wow-pod.jpg

http://regmedia.co.uk/2009/04/22/wow_pod.jpg

The seat doubles as a sh*tter and it comes with a hotplate and I think the minifridge is optional.

Such fun.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said World of Warcraft is fun? It's fun for much longer than 10 hours at least, but then it turns into a boring grind. It's an addictive but overall sh1tty game, that's all.

Counter Strike I can at least say is actually FUN, along with CoD:WaW. MW2 comes close but not close enough.

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop that COD bullsh1t and pick up Socom. Don't even get me started on that Microsoft/Xbox/Halo garbage....ough.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
One thing I noticed is that the Coldblooded perk doesn't work, I still show up on people's heartbeat sensors and my Ninja footsteps aren't really effective, but either way, I'll guess I'll have to get used to people running around with heartbeat sensors and thermal scopes.
Maybe that's because coldblooded doesn't work on heartbeat sensors, that's what ninja is for lol. Coldblooded keeps you off UAV, thermal imaging, and keeps choppers, planes, sentry guns and missiles from seeing you.

Ninja doesn't keep your footsteps silent until you get the pro version. When you do, believe me, it's VERY effective. Can't even count how many campers I've got the drop on because of a coldblooded/ninja perk combo. Slap on a silencer and you become an f'ing ghost.

But yeah, everyone's obsession with keeping a high K/D ration (aka camping) gets a little bit annoying. I've got a 1.6 k/d and I'm the definition of a "run and gun" player.

E

Energizer

I'd be interested in playing MW2 with anyone from here as long as they have a PS3. I haven't got an Xbox.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MW2 yeah, the campaign is short. But, online is fun. Though, its pretty user friendly. I mean anyone can pick up this game and be good at it.

Though, with all these other new games out I'm also enjoying them too.

I did have a 360 but, I sold it for a Playstation 3.

PSN ID: BillTheMac

E

Energizer

I'll add you next time I'm online. I'm getting better at the game which is good though I reckon it depends on who I'm facing.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After playing the game a bit more I have come to the conclusion that there are 5 specific things that ruin the game, I mentioned some in my previous post. If these were fixed then I'd say it could be game of the year easily, and better than World at War.

- Overpowered guns (ie. you die too fast)
- Inaccurate hip-fire shooting, overpowered zoom accuracy (ie. you can spray assault rifles at long range as long as you're zoomed in and never miss, but you can be close range with hip-fire and miss them with half of your clip)
- Too much blood on your screen when you're getting hit (this coupled with the above 2 points makes it pointless to do anything BUT camp)
- Overpowered killstreak rewards (ie. some fagg0t gets harrier strike and you lose your killstreak because there is pretty much no way to escape it)
- No dedicated servers

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
After playing the game a bit more I have come to the conclusion that there are 5 specific things that ruin the game, I mentioned some in my previous post. If these were fixed then I'd say it could be game of the year easily, and better than World at War.

- Overpowered guns (ie. you die too fast)
- Inaccurate hip-fire shooting, overpowered zoom accuracy (ie. you can spray assault rifles at long range as long as you're zoomed in and never miss, but you can be close range with hip-fire and miss them with half of your clip)
- Too much blood on your screen when you're getting hit (this coupled with the above 2 points makes it pointless to do anything BUT camp)
- Overpowered killstreak rewards (ie. some fagg0t gets harrier strike and you lose your killstreak because there is pretty much no way to escape it)
- No dedicated servers
If you have a Playstation 3 you should rent SOCOM. If not, try Ghost Recon on the 360. Those games seem more tacticle in my opinion.