Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

California shut down gyms AGAIN.....

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for a hike or run, do some pushups or situps in our living room.

Are we really so weak and selfish we can't adapt and overcome temporary separation?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for a hike or run, do some pushups or situps in our living room.

Are we really so weak and selfish we can't adapt and overcome temporary separation?
This is not about weakness or selfishness, this is about civil liberties being taken away....

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not about weakness or selfishness, this is about civil liberties being taken away....
And damn the consequences for everyone else. A real patriot would do what's best for Americans not just him/herself.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And damn the consequences for everyone else. A real patriot would do what's best for Americans not just him/herself.
I agree, but my definition of what's best for America is to preserve civil liberties. Vulnerable individuals such as the chronically ill or seniors can do the patriotic thing and protect their health through voluntary quarantine while allowing others to get back to the business of America.......

We each have our own definition of what is or is not patriotic....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Civil liberties are a wet dream. Government doesn't grant or take freedom. Those who rely on gov't for their freedom are forever slaves.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing home workouts on YouTube and swimming laps.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but my definition of what's best for America is to preserve civil liberties. Vulnerable individuals such as the chronically ill or seniors can do the patriotic thing and protect their health through voluntary quarantine while allowing others to get back to the business of America.......
We have tried that. Twice now. Doesn't work no matter how noble their sacrifice.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sure as if something that 100% of people do can be compared to what 10% of people are.

99% of people can achieve a driving licence beginning from zero knowledge, it means that 99% of people can be a good looking millionaire right?

Its just a matter of effort, no weight in the intelligence you were born with, the look your dna allow you and surely not family connections.
Money is only ONE form of wealth.

There are several more.

If you hv 1,000 friends in FB, and you ask them to donate to you JUST $1 since u r out off work, I'm willing to bet you'd get more then $1,000 dollars.

If you are average BUT have an idea that's potentially worth BILLIONS, would that make you average?

Do you now see the folly of ur mindset?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

We each have our own definition of what is or is not patriotic....
Do not mask ur irresponsible attitude with civil liberties or patriotism since u r one of the persons that's directly responsible for the continous spread of a pandemic in ur own country.

If you and others like you had taken on a more responsible attitude, ur country would be out of the woods by now, as is with Asia and many European countries. Even tiny New Zealand has surpassed it easily.

Instead ur country is facing shutdown a 2nd time.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out why and who's responsible for it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is only ONE form of wealth.

There are several more.

If you hv 1,000 friends in FB, and you ask them to donate to you JUST $1 since u r out off work, I'm willing to bet you'd get more then $1,000 dollars.

If you are average BUT have an idea that's potentially worth BILLIONS, would that make you average?

Do you now see the folly of ur mindset?
Sure every man can get 1000 friends on facebook, who cant nowaday or better yet 1000 followers on intagram?

Listen if 80% of men are at the bottom of the food chain its not cause they are all lazy, sure many are but mostly are there cause they have no means regardless their will to get out of it, they actually put some serious work in their life and tolerate bullsh1t.
Im talking about guys paying bills, taking overcroweded public transports, dealing with crappy collegagues and chiefs....those guys are not lazy or soft not at all.

A guy with 1000 friends on fb who all donate him 1$, its already a guy above average.

Ideas worth billions dont happen to average people, thats alone a thing that happens to few lucky ones.

Agree on being positive but lets live in reality too.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym here in NoCal still open.
Newsom spared northern cali counties..... In southern cali everything is shut down again. We still have outdoor dining in some counties so it's still possible to have a little bit of a nightlife, but gyms are shut down again.

My DIY manual curved treadmill is coming in quite nicely. I just finished the oak slat belt and will now fabricate the curved rail.....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good news and some bad news.....

The good news: gyms can reopen as long as they move the equipment outdoors.

The bad news: there's a d@mn heatwave.

Who in their right mind wants to work out in 100° weather?

Go ahead and keep testing people's patience liberal politicians.... You think Texas is gonna go democrat, watch out Cali might swing back to republican....

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Go ahead and keep testing people's patience liberal politicians.... You think Texas is gonna go democrat, watch out Cali might swing back to republican....
When they try to appease the loud 20% they risk to upset the silent 80% and make them even louder...and as we know once a silent one is pushed to become loud its very likely that he will get used to his new condition.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing more bumper stickers supporting President Triumph.... I have not seen a single Boe Jiden bumper sticker.....

People are pissed.

24 Hr Fitness sent me an email asking me to sign a petition against Gavin Newsom's excessive restrictions.

24 Hr Fitness and the California Fitness Alliance is fighting back.

Physical health and mental health are an essential business.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gladly would, on my own equipment. But at a shared gym the equipment will be drenched in sweat, even with towel coverings.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In Jersey our gyms are still not open but there is talk of opening for private sessions.

Get used to outdoor workouts or build a home gym. This pandemic isn’t going anywhere.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cleaning the air is not difficult at all. A cheap hepa filter works fine, so does an ozone generator, so does a uvc light...these are 1950s technologies. It is absurd that we are not doing simple things that would make a big difference.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having weights outdoors is fine, some branches of 24hr Fitness already had outdoor crossfit and weight training areas even before lockdown.

But cardio equipment like ellipticals and treadmills cannot deal with fluctuations from extreme heat to cool moist temperatures at night - it'll warp the plastic components and the moisture will wreck the electronics....

When gym chains see their expensive Precor treadmills and ellipticals get ruined outdoors they're gonna be pissed....

Last edited: