sharpshooter
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2004
- Messages
- 275
- Reaction score
- 4
This guy's been c0ckbl0cking me for like 5 years in a various amount of ways. He's the type of guy who would never introduce you to a chick that he knows (even if he's not gonna attempt to pick her up or get with her in that type of way). Now, yesterday we were at a club and I got the number of some chick he was trying to pick up earlier (because I didn't come off as a drunken moron like him). Now all of a sudden he calls me up this morning and wants me to give him her number. He wants me to invite her out to the movies (with the both of us, that wouldbe weird as ****). This guy is unbelievable. The type of guy that would bring everyone down if he's not getting any. I'm not obsessed with this chick or anything, but there's some type of principal involved in this. Maybe I'll tell him that she thought he was a drunken idiot. No doesn't seem to cut it for this guy, he keeps asking/hassling and coming up with moronic reasons for why we should take her and her friends out tonight. The guy even wanted me to call her this morning, the morning after getting the number.
I don't know, he's just a roadblock that's pissing me off
I don't know, he's just a roadblock that's pissing me off