Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

c&f

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this one out.
When talking to a girl suddenly ask her this:
"Are you hitting on me?"

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing people don't realize is that not everyone can use C&F. Until you're able to come off as confident (which requires that you BE confident), C&F just makes you look like a loser...you can't play with someone's confidence until you have some of your own. Can I get an amen?

K Street

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
amen.....C&F should be natural. Make it a part of you. Watch some funny TV shows. Don't try to hard just let it come naturally.
To add on this: being funny is more important than being ****y. If you're only funny, then you can easily become the life of a party. If you're only ****y, then you just have your head up your a$$.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love C&F. I've been doing longer than I could remember. Comming to this site showed me this technique that I naturally took on and made me understand what I have been doing. Its extremely effective if you use it right. I remember one time I being C&F and was totally throwing this one girl off. I totally lost what she was talking about, but it sounded like she was proposing to me. So instead of saying "are you hitting on me" like Napolean said, I said "are you proposing to me", with the most ****y grin. Scarey thing is... she kind of did. One of the more interesting things that have happend to me. :)

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AyeNiceWeatherEh?
"No, I only hit on good-looking girls"
Good for you. And good-looking girls are the only ones you should "hit on". So whats your point?

kickman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl from my high school told me that i looked good yesterday and i asked her what kind of line is that