“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

c&f

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
Try this one out.
When talking to a girl suddenly ask her this:
"Are you hitting on me?"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
The thing people don't realize is that not everyone can use C&F. Until you're able to come off as confident (which requires that you BE confident), C&F just makes you look like a loser...you can't play with someone's confidence until you have some of your own. Can I get an amen?
 

K Street

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
City of Champions
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
amen.....C&F should be natural. Make it a part of you. Watch some funny TV shows. Don't try to hard just let it come naturally.
To add on this: being funny is more important than being ****y. If you're only funny, then you can easily become the life of a party. If you're only ****y, then you just have your head up your a$$.
 

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I love C&F. I've been doing longer than I could remember. Comming to this site showed me this technique that I naturally took on and made me understand what I have been doing. Its extremely effective if you use it right. I remember one time I being C&F and was totally throwing this one girl off. I totally lost what she was talking about, but it sounded like she was proposing to me. So instead of saying "are you hitting on me" like Napolean said, I said "are you proposing to me", with the most ****y grin. Scarey thing is... she kind of did. One of the more interesting things that have happend to me. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AyeNiceWeatherEh?
"No, I only hit on good-looking girls"
Good for you. And good-looking girls are the only ones you should "hit on". So whats your point?
 

kickman72

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2001
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Age
45
a girl from my high school told me that i looked good yesterday and i asked her what kind of line is that
 
Top