"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

C&F Suggestions for this situation

ades

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Any ideas for C&F lines for when you see a girl who has the tag/label on her shirt/top/pants hanging out?

I see this fairly often walking around and think it could be used for a good opener, suggestions anyone?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Robo-Kai

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
UK
I like to use:

"Mmm ... 100% Cotton"

(Make sure that the line is directed AT/TO them)

Most of the time they'll turn their back to you or look at you, then you initiate. Works good on girls who are wearing something where you can see their bra strap (like white shirts, for example).
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
hmm.. you're supposed to pay for those first. :D
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Here is what works for me,

"Hey that's a nice shirt there, I'm thinking of getting it for a friend of mine....do you know what its made out of?"

her- "um I think its...."

"oh wait, i'll just read the tag here, old on a second"

Say it with a smile and she'll get a little embarrassed and the DOOR IS NOW OPENED.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
i remember i was in town with my friends sitting outside a fast food place and this hot latino girl with a couple friends walked past with writing on her top. i yelled out: "hey!"

she stopped and i said: "what does your top say!?"

she turned to face me while holding her top out with her hands so i could read better.

but we all know i wasn't really readying it. i had a good perv and she continued walking with her friends.

:D

not so long ago a girl i knew (not too well) was sitting behind me at the bus station and i turned around, felt her hair and said: "mmm, nice and soft. do you use herbal essences?" she turned around with a wide open shocked mouth, at the same time smiling, because this was infront of the other 15 or 20 people around. was kinda funny :p

oh and last week a girl on the bus was wearing a top that said: "hey hoe let's go!"

so when she got off and me and my pal was just about getting off, i yelled: "hey hoe let's go!"

:D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Hey it's nice to know my mom's not the only one who writes the names on my clothes! How's it going... Tommy Hifligure right? my name's Mic. Fiend. That's a nice name, sounds italian :)

OMG I saw you from afar and I just had to come and tell you what stood out from your attire so much.... your tag in the back

Hey is that the new style? No one told me... i didn't get that e-mail... I thnik I saw something bout it on queer eye... Ohh Ohh I wanna do it too!

Hmm is the tag the new thing? Popping collars is sooo last year
 
Top