Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C & F really not that ****y and funny

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I posted awhile back that the reason women like humor is because basically they're not very funny. I know a lot of women, have dated a lot of women, and have some women as friends. Very few are funny or quick witted.

That said, I can see why ****y and funny (C & F) -- even when you're not funny or ****y -- works on a woman. They must be totally clueless on this stuff!

I just got back from my favorite coffee shop and for months since I've lived in this new town I've heard guys try to be ****y and funny with women at this place. I have yet to chuckle once. Tonight some guy with a semi-hottie was reading a newspaper and trying to make jokes about what he was reading. This guy was NOT funny, he was dressed like ****, kind of ugly, bad hygiene, was talking about being an unemployed artitist, and basically had few redeeming qualities.

The woman was laughing.

Trust me, he wasn't one iota funny. I am picky with my humor as I watch some shows that are funny (Simpsons) and read some books that are funny.

I am amazed that American women fall for C & F when about 95 percent of the guys out there are NOT even close to being funny.

Even on this site some guys have given their C & F lines and I don't chuckle, smile, or even smirk.

Are these women that shallow?! It's stunning.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's TRUE! I'm the only one who's even remotely amusing! I think it's because I like the Three Stooges:p (Nuk! Nuk! Nuk!)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I like that line

I don't like the 3 Stooges, but I like the line, "The only woman who likes the 3 Stooges." First time I read that I chuckled.

I'm kind of looking for the "only woman who likes Rodney Dangerfield."

Women HATE Dangerfield, it's amazing!

* Back to my point, why are C & F guys who are NOT even close to being funny considered humorous by women?

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A year ago I noticed when looking back on my whole life, that while I joke with women, and they certainly laugh, it's very rare for a woman to joke back. Actually, so rare as to be practically non-existent. Right now I have a good female friend who's very funny but I notice she only jokes in response to my jokes. I can think of only one female friend, of long ago, who actually told jokes.

I think it's quite demonstrative of how spiritually dead are most women. They take pride in being supposedly more down-to-earth than men, but the consequence of that is being imaginatively dead. But where they lack in telling jokes they make up for being easy to amuse, so it all balances out.

I don't do much of C+F, because I have a mellow personality, but last night I decided to pull an 'experiment' on a chick who is my guinea pig of little experiments, and so I told her, in a club, "I think I'm a better dancer than you," even though she's a very good dancer. I could barely stop myself from laughing while delivering the line, it was so outrageous. Even though the line was straight up c0cky, it worked like a charm. A week ago I bashed her movie tastes for her liking The Matrix 2 & 3, which I think pound for pound are the worst movies ever in terms of sequels, and all I can say is she was not turned off. ;) In fact, thinking about it, all I ever do is bust her on stuff.
WestCoaster:
Even on this site some guys have given their C & F lines and I don't chuckle, smile, or even smirk.
I totally agree.
I am amazed that American women fall for C & F when about 95 percent of the guys out there are NOT even close to being funny.
I'm not sure about that but it doesn't matter what we think of them because so long as it's funny between the two of them that's all that counts. :D

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dangerfield is great, one of my all-time favorites.

It is so funny you mention that women hate it. I used to be like Dangerfield always putting myself down. Girls hate that you are very correct. Self-depracating humour gets you nowhere.

Still think Rodney is one of the all-time best. I just don't use it with girls! Better to make fun of the girl than yourself!

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
some of the ****y remarks posted on this site are quite witty though - albeit rare.

for example, when someone asks "how are you", you say "ive been told that i'm pretty damn good".. haha that one made me smile.